lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If you’re basing LI status based on the existence of RPs then I guess Derek is one as well.
If you're basing LI status solely on the existence of RPs then that might be a valid statement but the fact that, at no point, has DPC given any indication that either MC or Derek is gay/bi refutes it, as does Derek's absense from the EoC cards.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Oh, I just realized something! All of the Maya's and Josy's problems exist because they can't come out properly. Same thing with Chad and Troy. Considering the fact that Derek has his own RP we can call him an LI too. So we have two same-sex couples who are afraid of being judged by society and an MC whose wannabe alpha behavior is literally called DIK. Add Derek's RPs to that and boom - we have a story about accepting your nature and the importance of coming out! Case closed! :cool:

Don't thank me, Dalli :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
There's a certain logic to have all the LIs on the CHICK side.
Sage was on the DIK side at the begining, fuck buddies is ok on the DIK side, but as soon as the relationship evolves toward something more, you need comitment and comitment is more on the CHICK side or you have an "open relationship" like Tommy/Heather.
Let's face it the MC is a young introvert, poor guy who doesn't impose himself. As he often say, he's more a listener than a talker.
He arrives in college as a white sheet of paper in a new environment and he can completely stay true to his education and be respectful playing a little and ok for a commitment when and if the occasion is there.
On the other side he could just become a player and live the full DIK college experience, sleeping around, banging every possible chick he can and even if sometimes he's tempted by a more stable thing, rebound guy scene, he just continue to be a player, blocking the possibility for something else.
(ok not easy to write in a foreign language , hope it is still understandable)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
End of Chapter cards, you know, these things
But aren't they more like... Start of Chapter cards? Like, to remind you what has happened when you last played 5 months ago?
Or did I misinterpret that because I played like 6 episodes back to back?

Jusl like DIKs, Alphas, nerds, and preps. Does that mean we'll eventually find ourselves in the middle of a gay orgy? :unsure: :KEK::KEK:
I just assumed that these RP points are more like loyalty points. If you don't get enough certain people will drop you in hot water or testify against you at the inevitable last episode morality trial.

There's a certain logic to have all the LIs on the CHICK side.
Sage was on the DIK side at the begining, fuck buddies is ok on the DIK side, but as soon as the relationship evolves toward something more, you need comitment and comitment is more on the CHICK side or you have an "open relationship" like Tommy/Heather.
Let's face it the MC is a young introvert, poor guy who doesn't impose himself. As he often say, he's more a listener than a talker.
He arrives in college as a white sheet of paper in a new environment and he can completely stay true to his education and be respectful playing a little and ok for a commitment when and if the occasion is there.
On the other side he could just become a player and live the full DIK college experience, sleeping around, banging every possible chick he can and even if sometimes he's tempted by a more stable thing, rebound guy scene, he just continue to be a player, blocking the possibility for something else.
(ok not easy to write in a foreign language , hope it is still understandable)
Basically, this.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My bad then (again). You've got to admit that the other way around would make way more sense though.
You have the 'previously on' intros for that.

You also have the choice to make a save before the end of the chapter so you can look at them again before you start the new one.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Please pardon my question if it has been asked already a millions times. I did try to search for others, but with 7622 pages, it's not an easy task.

I bought and played this game on Steam. Really got hooked. I have been waiting for it to be released over there and held off on downloading anything past 5. Well I gave in, and I finally downloaded it from here. I down loaded the compressed version.

After extracting the zip, I went to run it. It gets as far as the initial loading screen then crashes. I have no mods or anything installed with it. I only get an error "problems are found and must close".

I at first thought problem was because it was compressed. Then I remembered I have down loaded 2 other compressed games, and both those run fine. I looked into the folder to see if anything was out the norm per say. Only thing I saw was in the game folder there was a zipped folder named python. I compared to other 2 compressed games I downloaded that work and saw they don't have that.

My question is should that folder be zipped? If not, where should the unzipped folder go? Thanks in advance.
Sorrry, can't help you there. Maybe try to download the full version instead of compressed?

Reactions: RedBud412
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes