felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can someone help me with this choice? I'm lack of decisiveness:(
I'm inclined toward Sage path from the beginning but I also always want to have a sugar mommy
View attachment 1465575
now i'm saying something heresy:

but if you plan to try to carry on all 5 LIs (just for a bigger bang, without hoping for everything to go right), you have to put Sage aside, go to the picnic with Jill, avoid listening to what she says, and then get Sage back in the next chapter

I guess I'll have to redo the run dedicated to all the LIs

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to romance Josy but not Maya? Both of them reject me in chap 3 because my mc have dik affinity. But with how chap 6 end and the beginning of chap 7 give me hope.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know why the mc is so adamant about not having sex with other girl if I choose Jill
Because the Jill route is dedicated to the... November guys. Its the Forever-November route. When cows are mooing, nuts are blueing. She is an autumn type of girl. Loves blueberries. And plums. Nice, ripe plums. Thats why Tybalt never had a chance. Jill never fancied watermelons. A true Jill fan self-grows plumps for her. Its beautiful. :lepew:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Status update: Too long didn't read edition:
1) Last status update before release
2) No release date
3) 11 animations needs to be rendered
4) Everything else is fixing bugs

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I'm inclined toward Sage path from the beginning but I also always want to have a sugar mommy
View attachment 1465575
If you think these two are equal, then you are unworthy of the having a fiery redhead, with a heart of gold and a rockin bod. Kill yourself and shuffle your shambling zombie corpse over to your pet raccoon.

Just kidding. But seriously, Sage, always.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1465575
It's actually a huge decision regarding main LIs. This is the first time two of the main LIs are pitted against each other.

If you choose Jill, just before they head off the mc says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And unfortunately it's a design bug that the mc doesn't have access to his messages for the rest of the episode, and in episode 7 the mc gets a new phone, so you never see this exchange between the mc and Sage (I've just modified the scene with Jill during the picnic to enable the mc's messages - just the last two messages, no perving on Sage's naked body... ok, who am I kidding, perv away!):
Seriously, how could the mc open up his messages, and write down, "Sorry, can't make it..." right under a naked picture of Sage?!

But anyway, the mc doesn't just bail on her without a word, he lets her know he'll be around later, but she blows him off either way (typical Sage).

Now if you do go with Jill, there are no ramifications with Sage (other than losing 2 relationship points with her, which pretty much means nothing, and possibly not contracting Coronavirus...) The mc can still hook up with her in Ep 7. The mc can hook up with Sage in Ep 7 even if he was never on her path all along. So choosing Jill is the "safest" option if you're only worried about the main LIs.

But (and it's a huge motherfucking "but"), if you go on the date with Jill, and take that horrid polaroid, it has dire consequences if you've been romancing Nicole on Swyper (and Nora too if you're into her, she didn't do much for me though). So the mc meets up with Nicole and her bud Sandy at the Bar with Tommy.
But when getting drinks for the girls, if the mc went out on the date with Jill, he looks at that hideous photo he took of Jill and it turns his stomach and he has to go home to puke up (ok, he actually starts feeling guilty about playing the field and bails on the girls).

This results in him missing arguably the best threesome in the game so far. Definitely the best birthday present anyone has ever given him!

Now on the other side of the coin. If you turn down Jill, you also lose a couple of relationship points with her (not a big deal), and you do get to fuck Nicole and Sandy and also Nora (requires that you've been successfully sexting with them on Swyper).

But the ramifications to choosing Sage come in episode 7.
  • Jill starts losing interest in the mc, even refers to him as:
Jill: "There's this guy I thought I liked and.. "​
as opposed to:​
Jill: "There's this guy I like and... "​
  • There's a major solo scene with Jill jilling the jellybean (or is that Jillybean), that you only get to see if you went on that date with her.
  • There's a morning run that Jill and the mc go on that results in some "heavy petting" (Jill style), that you only see if you go on the date.
So while it feels like the right thing to do is to spend time with a sick friend that you've already made plans with (i.e. Sage), there's more fallout if you don't go with Jill (unless you can't handle missing out on Nicole which is absolutely, 100% understandable).

So can we assume Areith would use mods? :unsure:
I must disagree good sir. Given the amount of DIK Arieth is getting, one would have to concur that she is indeed winning!

split files in nopy is corrupted ...
Yeah, I just tried them, latest 7zip or winrar has issues. Definitely looks corrupted.

Last edited:

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I think you need a dedicated route for every LIS. Should be the smartest thing to do to go forward, if you don't want to use mods but still see all content. The Jill or Sage decision makes that pretty clear i think. At least when you are a completionist. I will start this project for myself ones episode 8 is out.

FrosttWinters

Feb 2, 2020
I don't know what to do at the DIK party, right after the MC passed the ritual... I've talked to everybody and nothing happens, the only part you can interact with is the freezer lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes