AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn good catch if it really is Mona. It doesn't look too much like her to me, Mona has really pale skin and this person looks darker to me, but it might just be shading. Interesting.
It's her, she has the same hair, the same color, only DPC blurs her :ROFLMAO: for example Camila looked darker in chapter 8 in her room than it really is.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Add Bella to that picture and I'm all in.
Bella !!! in that picture, are you mad !! She would never be such a friendly smiling person having besties like those three, that's just impossible.
Bella has just two friend Jill and Cathy all other women are just shadows in the background for her, especially those little brats of Hots!!:ROFLMAO:

Oct 18, 2021
I'll probably get killed for saying this, but it's amazing how DPC's artwork has gone from cream of the crop 3 years ago, to just another great one amongst many, even though DPC himself has improved greatly in the same time period. (Remember he couldn't do the Cathy dream sequence stockings over toes or gloves over fingers properly?)

This is not meant as any denigration to DPC at all. Instead, it's an observation that the tools and models have improved so much that many developers have not just caught up with, but have arguably surpassed DPC's artwork, in a little less than the 3 years since BADIK v0.1 came out.
Eh, considering DPC has more experience than most developers in this genre and that his rig is better than that of 95% of other devs + just looking at the current state of Badik's renders and especially animations, I would say confidently that he has always been and is ahead of the curve/top of the top throughout the whole development cycle really and will continue to do so.
Moreover, don't forget that all those top-notch renders and incredibly fluid animations are delivered in a timely manner with a great amount of content for everyone (main girls, side girls, side side girls, frat bros, other characters, etc.).
Yeah, I don't think any AVN developer comes close honestly

Jul 27, 2020
Right now i'm playing as a good guy. And i have question.
Did i lost content for this? Do Chick and Dick path are equivalent? I hope so cause i don't want playing a douchebag.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Right now i'm playing as a good guy. And i have question.
Did i lost content for this? Do Chick and Dick path are equivalent? I hope so cause i don't want playing a douchebag.
Different paths, different girls. If you don't play them both you will definitely miss out on some content.

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 1473338

Now, the best way to do it, is to also go for the dik route. It's not that douchebag anyway.
There is a walkthrough guide on the first page (look in extras) or you can download the gallery unlocker for the full content.
Thanks for answer. Gonna check this. But anyway if dick route not about being a ass i'll reread this VN.

PS: Your picture made my day :LOL:. Being a chick is truly requires great sacrifices.

Last edited:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
So I recently switched pcs and for some reason my episode 7 saves did not work so I'm replaying from episode 6 and that's fine I wanted to replay before episode 8 drops in a few weeks but for some reason I cant buy any of Jacobs art I have them all level 1 but for some reason I cant buy the other ones anyone know a fix cause I think I remember there being more and I like to have everything in the game also anyone got a good render guide for ep 7 I'm only missing 2 then I'm back to having all of them thanks for any help

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes