AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Few episodes ago saying this would get you spammed with facepalms and chased out of this thread with pitchforks, now dissing Jill is free reaction real estate.

Is this the end of an era? Has Jill finally fallen out of favor on F95?
I don't know but it's even surprising that Maya has more likes than Jill on twitter
Maya.png Jill.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Pay attention to details? You realize this is the guy who named the school "Burgermeister and Royce" because the stock varsity jacket model comes premade with the letters "RR" on it?
DPK is a genius and his work is amazing but if there is a weakness to BaDik it's that there are so many straight up, vanilla, out of the box assets being used. Granted he puts it all together in ways that most people wouldn't think of. It's like someone making a complex, delicious feast using only basic, cheap ingredients from Walmart.
I think you mean BR, after the product creator Blue Rabbit. That's not attention to detail, it's so he doesn't have to texture edit

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Josy is number 1 among all the recent tweets then we see in the game that she does not have many likes compared to others

View attachment 1473996
It has always shocked me, and I imagine DPC too, how relatively unpopular Josey and Maya are. In every poll I ever took while I was a patron, the two of them were always at the bottom. No exceptions. Bella and Jill dominate the polls to such an extent that it actually became boring to participate because the results were never in doubt.

Last edited:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Then rip off Josy and Maya and put Derek and Dave on they places. It would be a same.
Finally a non-controversial opinion we can all agree with in this thread :WeSmart:(y)

It has always shocked me, and I imagine DPC too, how relatively unpopular Josey and Maya are. In every poll I ever took while I was a patron, the two of them were always at the bottom of the polls. No exceptions. Bella and Jill dominate the polls to such an extent that it actually became boring to participate because the results were never in doubt.
This the same patreon that votes for Madame content? Shocker :KEK: I think Josy and Maya take a popularity hit because of their story but both their models are great and their personalities, when separated from each other, are really fun. I'm not a fan of when they're together because their anxieties about their relationship and all that kind of overshadow things and it becomes less fun imo.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hopefully we finally have the opportunity to steal Josy away from Maya this episode. That hideous, melted rocky road skin has touched Josy for that last time.

Who's with me boys?

FREE JOSY!!
It's funny that you say that. The last time I played it, the scene when the mc wakes up in Maya's arms but first imagines it's Josy really struck me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has always shocked me, and I imagine DPC too, how relatively unpopular Josey and Maya are. In every poll I ever took while I was a patron, the two of them were always at the bottom of the polls. No exceptions. Bella and Jill dominate the polls to such an extent that it actually became boring to participate because the results were never in doubt.
Finally a non-controversial opinion we can all agree with in this thread :WeSmart:(y)

This the same patreon that votes for Madame content? Shocker :KEK: I think Josy and Maya take a popularity hit because of their story but both their models are great and their personalities, when separated from each other, are really fun. I'm not a fan of when they're together because their anxieties about their relationship and all that kind of overshadow things and it becomes less fun imo.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure people got butt hurt when M&J ditched the mc. And the Patrons have proven they don't like butt hurt, they voted down spanking! :eek:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's funny that you say that. The last time I played it, the scene when the mc wakes up in Maya's arms but first imagines it's Josy really struck me.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure people got butt hurt when M&J ditched the mc. And the Patrons have proven they don't like butt hurt, they voted down spanking! :eek:
What the hell is wrong with her arm? :eek:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Can I just say that either Josy either has the best eyelashes in the history of women, or she finds time to put on fake eye lashes every day and do it perfectly. Either way, I want what she's doing because I'm jealous.

I mean...you know...if she were a real person.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What the hell is wrong with her arm? :eek:
Haha, the sheet or blanket is over it, but it looks like that's the sheet under it and it's fucked up. :ROFLMAO:
Can I just say that either Josy either has the best eyelashes in the history of women, or she finds time to put on fake eye lashes every day and do it perfectly. Either way, I want what she's doing because I'm jealous.

Unfortunately it's just the mc's fucked up (or not so fucked up) imagination. If I'm gonna imagine my girl lying next to me, it's not gonna be with rollers in her hair and an avocado face mask on. I'm gonna imagine that bitch (term of endearment of course) in pristine condition! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: goldenrule91

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Don't expect a valid answer here about that. Only a couple of people provide useful information in this thread when they get it, and I suppose there aren't any news right now. The rest of the people that comment here every day are fanboys that will make fun of your question and will spend the rest of the time talking nonsenses about imaginary girlfriends, and attacking like rabid dogs any candid soul that comes here looking for a mature conversation and dares to criticize any aspect of this game (plot, gameplay, characters, political agenda...), since they feel it like an insult to those imaginary girlfriends. If you are not like that, better stay away from this thread. It´s the most toxic one in this toxic forum.
Amen brother, no wonder why one of the mods (the guy with the mass effect logo) wrote somewhere that the biggest "cunts" are on this thread:ROFLMAO:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

The eyelashes stood out to me first as well, Josy is rocking them :BootyTime:

No one can stop me from spanking, I'm an old hand at it :BootyTime:

pappu7

Sep 5, 2021
Hello,
I am loving the game so far.. I am only on EP3. Need a little guidance winning the Brawler.

the dev console and type
$ sports_victory = True
jump sports_fight1_done

I run the command, nothing happens and I still get my A** kicked. :( ..
Is there a trick to running these console commands?
I am a nubee at this. I have searched the Forum. Have not been able to figure out.

Thank you all for helping a poor man out.. :)

Pappu

Jul 27, 2020
Don't expect a valid answer here about that. Only a couple of people provide useful information in this thread when they get it, and I suppose there aren't any news right now. The rest of the people that comment here every day are fanboys that will make fun of your question and will spend the rest of the time talking nonsenses about imaginary girlfriends, and attacking like rabid dogs any candid soul that comes here looking for a mature conversation and dares to criticize any aspect of this game (plot, gameplay, characters, political agenda...), since they feel it like an insult to those imaginary girlfriends. If you are not like that, better stay away from this thread. It´s the most toxic one in this toxic forum.
Calm down, redditor. We don't interesting in your bitching about characters or game.

• Haha
Reactions: goldenrule91

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya, I actually have some interest in Josy, but only on a solo route.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes