seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
$ sports_victory = True
jump sports_fight1_done
I haven't done this but you should be able to locate the variable name for the enemy's HP and set it to 0, winning with just 1 punch. If your command isn't working it's likely the result of a fight is curried.

Again, haven't actually looked at the code

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Few episodes ago saying this would get you spammed with facepalms and chased out of this thread with pitchforks, now dissing Jill is free reaction real estate.

Is this the end of an era? Has Jill finally fallen out of favor on F95?
Sincerely, i don't dislike Jill at all. I'm just more invested in Josy/Maya path and in a possible Nicole path. I wasn't here in that times but this type of behavior really bugs me. Josy, Maya and Nicole characters are my top girls in this game and i'm more than OK if other players don't like them, make fun of them or say that girls X, Y, Z are better. Its just a god damn VN, after all.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I wasn't here in that times but this type of behavior really bugs me. Josy, Maya and Nicole characters are my top girls in this game and more than OK if other players don't like them, make fun of them or say that girls X, Y, Z are better.
This is why I have to get my pot shots in now before the mood changes again.

Jill fans are getting these jokes for every facepalm I had to taste.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It has always shocked me, and I imagine DPC too, how relatively unpopular Josey and Maya are. In every poll I ever took while I was a patron, the two of them were always at the bottom. No exceptions. Bella and Jill dominate the polls to such an extent that it actually became boring to participate because the results were never in doubt.
It can't be that unsurprising, they become locked to a single affinity quite early in the story. As well as being locked together in their own little relationship.

A throuple that you build around the MC, I can be invested in, being the third wheel in a lesbian relationship, is just not appealing to me, and it wouldn't surprise me if many people feel the same way.

Maya is also not very appealing, her looks, her personality and also how forced she is in the story. Talk to Maya, talk to Maya, talk to Maya, no thanks I'd rather just go to sleep.

Most of the players on the throuple are just waiting for a solo Josy path. I think we all are.

FREE JOSY!

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, just did a quick dik run through, major scenes for dik path (imho at least) begin in page 6. I have zip those save file along with my chick run saves (which I posted like 2 weeks ago), enjoy.

Point to note
1. This is a Sage path run through, with Quinn path activated
2. Almost every Dik major choices were made, except a few like punching Troy
3. MC punched everyone, except Tybalt in EP5 (again Bella's RP would take a hit if MC punch him)
4. Tybalt teeth got what they deserved during the tennis match, and MC had confessed his love for Tybalt by taking dick pic with Tybalt's phone.
5. VIP pass accepted
6. FUCK ALL THE HOT BITCHES!
7. FUCK ALL THE TEACHERS! (except Bella)
8. Minigame activated. Should have enough money for window ($65+) after the next round of minigame
9. Although MC chooses to stay friends with Josy and Maya, he still has feelings for Josy
10. minor fact: MC is on the good term with Chad for this run
11. minor fact: MC spilled the beans about his father's secret to Heather for this run. Hey, Tommy is playing dirty to his partner. If Tommy is honest and respectful like John Boy to Elona, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Peace out
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

pappu7

Sep 5, 2021
I haven't done this but you should be able to locate the variable name for the enemy's HP and set it to 0, winning with just 1 punch. If your command isn't working it's likely the result of a fight is curried.

Again, haven't actually looked at the code
Thank you for your response. I have tried right before the fight starts , still a no go.. thank you again

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If she doesn't go to bed in full make up and wake up flawless then she's not for me.
Bet my ass all of you whipper snappers look like fresh out a boxing match every morning, just as i do.
The problems start when you still do after an hour, a shave and a shower.
Thankfully you can easily fix almost every case of ugly by just GETTING RICH AS FUCK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: goldenrule91

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
It can't be that unsurprising, they become locked to a single affinity quite early in the story. As well as being locked together in their own little relationship.

A throuple that you build around the MC, I can be invested in, being the third wheel in a lesbian relationship, is just not appealing to me, and it wouldn't surprise me if many people feel the same way.

Maya is also not very appealing, her looks, her personality and also how forced she is in the story. Talk to Maya, talk to Maya, talk to Maya, no thanks I'd rather just go to sleep.

Most of the players on the throuple are just waiting for a solo Josy path. I think we all are.

FREE JOSY!
Everything you say is true and Josy definitely needs a solo path. I'm holding out for her to become available for DIKs because I ain't playing neutral. Personally though I think Maya is a major butterface, her personality is pretty fun when she's alone but her insecurities are so tired and her sexual hangups destroy my interest. Josy is hot, outgoing, fun, isn't sexually awkward and is basically a 10. How Maya pulled a girl like her is the real mystery :WaitWhat:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I appreciate an essay post more than anyone but I think you read my post you're replying to without reading the one I made before it because I answer most of these questions with the benefit of it :Kappa:I'll link it here. I'll very shortly answer a couple of the big mistakes you make about my own views though because these are common to most of the people who quote-unquote "defend" Quinn and her actions.

1. No one is trying to justify Quinn's behavior, and no one could, she's a huge mega-bitch who makes huge mega-mistakes :KEK:What most of us are trying to do, and I'll speak and repeat for myself, is offer an alternative subjective view to Quinn's actions in light of what we know about her background and motivations. You can take that or leave that as an analysis but you seem to be under a lot of false assumptions that people who like Quinn ignore everything about her and take some orthodox and counter-factual view of her that's just not true.

2. We undoubtedly have enough evidence to support a legitimate alternate take on Quinn from how she's commonly portrayed as a villain, which would be the rain scene, the hangout scene and the ending scene of episode 7 where if you're on her path she looks up at the drugs as though she's reconsidering what she's doing because of the MC's actions. To say that her personality is very clearly established already, when we can literally see her personality shifting in the game depending on the choices you as a player take with her, is ridiculous. The Quinn that you will see as the game progresses when not on her path, will be and already is wildly different from the Quinn I will see as someone who is on her path.

If you read my former post I linked and want an actual back and forth on this I'd be happy to keep going and answer everything you posted, it'll probably annoy everyone with the length of our posts but that hasn't stopped me before :KEK:
The truth is we know virtually nothing about Quinn's background and motivation. It would appear, based on a single flashback scene, that her formative years may have been spent in a drug den with an addict mother and dealing father and somehow she is still connected to the business. The rest is all inference. What her relationship with Riona really is, the extent to which Quinn is capable of feeling empathy, etc. is hard to say. She appears to be softening to the MC, that's for sure, but what's really going on in her head we just don't know.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
The truth is we know virtually nothing about Quinn's background and motivation. It would appear, based on a single flashback scene, that her formative years may have been spent in a drug den with an addict mother and dealing father and somehow she is still connected to the business. The rest is all inference. What her relationship with Riona really is, the extent to which Quinn is capable of feeling empathy, etc. is hard to say. She appears to be softening to the MC, that's for sure, but what's really going on in her head we just don't know.
I fully agree and I mentioned the fact that we basically know nothing. The disconnect here seems to be that people don't like the mere possibility that Quinn isn't the literal devil :WaitWhat: Even theorizing that not being the case sparks a lot of heated discussion. It's really not as if those us who view Quinn in a slightly more understanding and empathetic way are pulling shit out of thin air. You can say our views are only based on a single flashback scene or whatever to try and diminish it, but for those of us who are familiar with the kinds of places Quinn appears to have come from, we immediately understood a lot more about her than her actions imply. I've honestly given up so much ground in these Quinn debates to the other side to try and be good faith but it's kind of shocking that people still have a one-dimensional view of her character after the drug den flashback, her reaction to Tommy, the rain scene, the hangout including the kiss and her falling asleep on the MC's chest, her cluck reaction to taking the alcohol, her jealous reaction to MC and Sage fucking at the party, the final scenes of episode 7 if you're on her path and she looks up at the drugs, etc. There's so much there that I don't even know where to start.

Sometimes I wonder if the people who are against Quinn have even seen this shit, I mean I've literally never had a discussion with someone who dislikes Quinn about the reason she doesn't like kissing, or the reason she doesn't stay over at other people's rooms, or anything that is really personal or interesting to her character. What does someone who dislikes Quinn think about those facets of her character? How do they affect or reflect on her motivations? I don't know. All I keep hearing about is how Quinn is a big evil pimp gurl who slap Riona for no reason I guess, and if you even try to figure out why with the information you have then people get angry :KEK:

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
I fully agree and I mentioned the fact that we basically know nothing. The disconnect here seems to be that people don't like the mere possibility that Quinn isn't the literal devil :WaitWhat: Even theorizing that not being the case sparks a lot of heated discussion. It's really not as if those us who view Quinn in a slightly more understanding and empathetic way are pulling shit out of thin air. You can say our views are only based on a single flashback scene or whatever to try and diminish it, but for those of us who are familiar with the kinds of places Quinn appears to have come from, we immediately understood a lot more about her than her actions imply. I've honestly given up so much ground in these Quinn debates to the other side to try and be good faith but it's kind of shocking that people still have a one-dimensional view of her character after the drug den flashback, her reaction to Tommy, the rain scene, the hangout including the kiss and her falling asleep on the MC's chest, her cluck reaction to taking the alcohol, her jealous reaction to MC and Sage fucking at the party, the final scenes of episode 7 if you're on her path and she looks up at the drugs, etc. There's so much there that I don't even know where to start.

Sometimes I wonder if the people who are against Quinn have even seen this shit, I mean I've literally never had a discussion with someone who dislikes Quinn about the reason she doesn't like kissing, or the reason she doesn't stay over at other people's rooms, or anything that is really personal or interesting to her character. What does someone who dislikes Quinn think about those facets of her character? How do they affect or reflect on her motivations? I don't know. All I keep hearing about is how Quinn is a big evil pimp gurl who slap Riona for no reason I guess, and if you even try to figure out why with the information you have then people get angry :KEK:
I dislike Quinn because I disagree with her actions and choices but I do think she's one of the more interesting and fleshed out characters in the game. I also agree most people have an weird extreme hate boner for her as well which is really weird.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
If you play chick route, you haven't much interaction with Quinn and for this route she definitely look like a villian.
This isn't the same for Dick Route, right?
Yeah if you play CHICK then Quinn is basically the main antagonist. For DIK, you get a lot more scenes with her and I'll let you decide whether she's still the villain in that route. I can't say she's still not a villain otherwise I'll get even more people jumping down my dick so I won't :KEK:

I dislike Quinn because I disagree with her actions and choices but I do think she's one of the more interesting and fleshed out characters in the game. I also agree most people have an weird extreme hate boner for her as well which is really weird.
That's totally legitimate and the most honest take on Quinn that someone can have. Her actions and choices are shitty, the only difference between you and I is that I might think the reasons for her taking those actions and choices are more understandable, not justified, but more understandable and thus to me more sympathetic. That's about it :Kappa:(y)

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Finally a non-controversial opinion we can all agree with in this thread :WeSmart:(y)

This the same patreon that votes for Madame content? Shocker :KEK: I think Josy and Maya take a popularity hit because of their story but both their models are great and their personalities, when separated from each other, are really fun. I'm not a fan of when they're together because their anxieties about their relationship and all that kind of overshadow things and it becomes less fun imo.
I'm one of DPC's patreons and to be fair, I've only seen options to vote for how we interact with Madame, not whether or not Madame is a character or whether she should appear in an episode. I'm not one of DPC's highest-tier supporters, though, so perhaps at that level, there are more choices.

Having said that, you're right. Maya and Josy tend not to be very popular. I love them both and am especially smitten with Maya, myself. I think you're right about their appearances together, but I also think it comes down to many players simply prefer games in which they (as MC) are the center of the universe and the only character to whom anyone else can be attracted. If any other character is having sex, particularly with one of the MCs LIs, the player's sexual jealousy overrides any other consideration. I find the notion immature and completely unrealistic (after all, if we develop feelings for multiple LIs and enjoy sex with multiple partners, why should it surprise or shock us that other people might also develop feelings for multiple LIs and enjoy sex with multiple partners), but it appears to be the prevailing attitude. That and the fact that some players have expressed a clear dislike for homosexual characters, in which they lump Maya and to a certain extent Josy.

Before I get attacked for the statements above, I'm sure plenty of players have perfectly mundane reasons for not being so thrilled with Maya and Josy, too. They're not as glamorous, they're too thin, whatever, whatever. The sexual jealousy thing is more my inference based on reading lots of comments and the general freakout over so-called NTR.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I played until the scene where you have to decide to date to date Maya/Josey or Jade.
From my experience I guess you wont have a harem end from this game and you probably lock yourself out from the rest of the other girls like Jill and Isabella ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes