PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I understand that these are just special renders, but I would like to see group sex with Maya and Quinn! That would be hot!

ep4_reward_mixed_2.jpg

You forgot a few points:
6 She is incredible at hand holding, hugging, and being a virgin
7 She has an amazing jawline, nearly as masculine as Chad's
8 She is an expert in blueballing and indecision
If you look at the relationship with Jill in the long term, then you can't find a better one then Jill. She running after MC like a dog. I think if there was a scenario in the game when you become a husband of Jill and fuck on the side of other bitches, it would be ideal.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If you look at the relationship with Jill in the long term, then you can't find a better one then Jill. She running after MC like a dog. I think if there was a scenario in the game when you become a husband of Jill and fuck on the side of other bitches, it would be ideal.
If we look at it from a somewhat realistic angle, marrying into the Royce family would be the logical best path for the MC. Getting him and his dad out of the poverty spiral at the very least and I assume Jill would be a very good wife to him.
Women have done it and still are doing it for as long as wealth is around in human civilization so why not reverse the roles.
It's literally the choice of thinking with your head as opposed to thinking with your dick.
The rest of her family and especially her parents would be a wildcard here though as I can't imagine that Jill bringing home some random low life as a potential husband would go over particularly well in a wealthy family that is concerned about keeping that status.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
something like this would be totally fine for me for the next episode. :love:
Maya looks hot as a Sexy dirty Cop. and I knew Josy would slay in a Catsuit. :love:.

I hope DPC thinks the same way, and give Josy something like this for Halloween Party:cool:(y), if we get any at all of course:unsure:

qhjr0ydf4pw71.jpg

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
DPC: "Interrupts the story to make a whole monologue to explain the audience that Maya's problem is that she keep things for herself instead of asking help..."
View attachment 1476637 View attachment 1476641

BADIK audience responde: "She is such a damsel in distress...."

Like, really guys, how can you misunderstand so bad a stor... you know what.... still better than Maya the rapist.... yeah wathever... she is a damsel in distress.
she's still troubled and you still can do whatever you can to help her. at some point MC even mentions giving her his 5k$. can't completely rule out the damsel-in-distress angle, at least in a sarcastic way as I took shazba's comment I agreed with and proceeded to comment on.

Reactions: Heycock

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Love Gingers. I hope the also bring Ashely in the mix; another Ginger.
...Well. Yeah. Love gingers...
Yeah...
But i think i'll pass on Ashley...
You know... since you put the dibs on her...
Yeah. Because of that.
She's all yours.
Just leave Sage to me and we alright.

Reactions: hyfka

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I hope DPC thinks the same way, and give Josy something like this for Halloween Party:cool:(y), if we get any at all of course:unsure:
View attachment 1476760
That's not bad, though with the color of the eyes I'm assuming the intent was to resemble Kate Beckinsale from the Underworld series, which certainly wouldn't be a deal breaker in almost any context. Not sure who Maya's supposed to look like, though.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Need our two data analysts ename & mpa to run the numbers on the likelihood of only 1 update in 2022
Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.

Well with EP8 dropping in November; the likelihood next cycles are May/June and November/December; so 2 per years.
But ambition might extend this cycle and offset at some point. EP8 is exceptionally over 6 months of development.
  • Today, Episode 8 have a 30 days delay compared to previous Episode 7 with +109 animations and +342 renders.
  • In 2 days, Being a DIK will have 1000 days of development with 2 years, 8 months and 27 days. 24 000 hours.
    • 21 411 renders and 1 289 animations were made, 95 premium music added.

EpisodeRendersAnimationsMusic*SizeRelease DateDevelopment Time
Episode 1130151≈1.1 GB07 Feb 2019000 days
Episode 21709 (+31%)77 (+51%)≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)04 May 2019087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
Episode 32289 (+34%)99 (+29%)≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)16 Aug 2019105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
Episode 42532 (+11%)134 (+35%)≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)10 Jan 2020148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
Episode 52456 (-3%)157 (+17%)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)29 May 2020141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
Episode 63336 (+35%)162 (+3%)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)13 Nov 2020169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
Episode 73723 (+12%)250 (+54%)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 GB (+3.4 GB)23 Apr 2021162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
Episode 84065 (+9%)359 (+44%)36 (7.2K$)>18.1 GB (+3.6 GB)in development192 (6 months, 09 days |≈27 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† previous post. — Being a DIK in development since 2 years, 8 months, 25 days (33 months / 142 weeks / 998 days / 23 952 hours)
*199$ Premium Licensed Music

> Release Date Estimate:
Growing Scenario: Mid November 2021 (29 weeks) — Technical Difficulty Scenario: Late November 2021 (30 weeks)

(y)
Thumb up to well made Casiope DIK Walkthrough.

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Well with EP8 dropping in November; the likelihood next cycles are May/June and November/December; so 2 per years.
But ambition might extend this cycle and offset at some point. EP8 is exceptionally over 6 months of development.
As much as i enjoy this game the period between updates is becoming ridiculous at this point, i think he should find a way to do this between 3-4 months...

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
As much as i enjoy this game the period between updates is becoming ridiculous at this point, i think he should find a way to do this between 3-4 months...
Why would he ? It's not like he's getting paid for content delivered. In fact the more he prolongs it, the more cash he's likely to get total.
Having a huge hit of a game like this doesn't happen every day and DPC knows it. Especially judging by the unnecessary padding in a game which has a huge cast and scope already.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Why would he ? It's not like he's getting paid for content delivered. In fact the more he prolongs it, the more cash he's likely to get total.
Having a huge hit of a game like this doesn't happen every day and DPC knows it. Especially judging by the unnecessary padding in a game which has a huge cast and scope already.
Well he kinda makes up to that by making each episode longer and with more renders :).

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
He should, because at this rate it will be 2026.... if we are lucky, by the time this game is done. He won't......

Reactions: BorgiaBou

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The Circle is Now Complete . We are back to the " Updates takes too long, HE should hire peoples, He need to make the episode in 3-4 months" blah blah blah.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just so you could Understand the level where DPC is in.
He's previous game Acting Lessons, had 8 Chapter, or episode. The Full game, take him more than a year to finish. 8 update. And the Full Game contained :

The complete game consists of >5000 renders, 217 animations, 61 songs and 30 sound effects.

The upcoming episode 8 of BaDik as of it right now as we know, being developed 6 month, according to DPC will contain :

4065 static renders
359 animations
24 pieces of 2D art
36 new songs
31 new sound eff

So, during Half a Year HE created 1 Episode, an Episode that is almost as Big as his whole first Game that he created for more than a Year . Name me an another Developer who is in this level :whistle:. So May be Stop Bitching a little bit(y):)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She wouldn't be one of the burnouts drugging themselves into oblivion.
Noted, but I don't think Quinn and Tommy were needling up with Vitamin B12 shots a few episodes back. I'm not sure why DPC chose to do that. It would make more sense if Quinn were not only hesitant to sell harder drugs, but to use them as well...given what happened to her mother. :unsure:

I disagree. Why can't Bella and the MC's date serve double duty? Just because it lets DPC combine assets with Jill's story doesn't automatically mean it's a bad idea. It's not like the Hangout with Bella in Episode 7 was ruined just because it grew out of the doubles tennis match with Jill. What Bella and the MC discuss while watching Jill, and what they do after Jill leaves, is what matters.
I don't really understand what Bella and MC are supposed to be doing there. If they aren't actively ruining the date, then what is the point? Either way, what a shitty first restaurant dinner date with Bella that will be. The clothes shopping and tennis match made sense because Bella worked to covertly sabotage the dates. Bella and MC sitting in the same restaurant is supposed to achieve what? It will only detract from their own "date" because they will have to constantly observe Tybalt and Jill from across the room instead of focusing on each other. If Tybalt can see them, he could rub it in MC's face that he is the one who is dining with Jill (perhaps by returning the wink MC previously gave him at the prep mansion). I know Tybalt is attracted to Bella, but Jill is his #1 waifu target, so he won't care that much if he sees MC and Bella together. If DPC's plan is to have Bella do something silly like walk by and spill a drink on Tybalt or slip some ipecac in his food then :rolleyes: ..rather juvenile.

The previous two date debacles were relatively amusing, but it's getting a little overdone at this point and out of character for CHICK Bella. If Jill is so feckless that she can't make it through one blackmail Tybalt dinner on her own without falling into his arms, then she doesn't deserve to be "saved" from him. To tell you the truth, I don't have much desire to watch it all play out from ringside. I'd rather go somewhere else with Bella and just let Jill woman-up on her own.

Summary: Bella and MC are supposed to be sabotaging Tybalt's date, but all they are really doing is sabotaging their own.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes