ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't really understand why it is so important for some that Quinn must be an "official" love interest. Why?
What would that give to Quinn that she already doesn't have? Quinn has more influence in the game than any other character than MC, in fact Quinn actions directly shaping the story. Every decision she makes has a consequence for MC and some other characters. No other character possess this. Most of the Love Interest, or even all, are simply just a Personal Story for MC. That barely affect the game.
Quinn on the other hand it's like "Butterfly effect" or the Domino Effect.
Think about it. if Quinn dont throw out MC naked , he would not meet with Bella, and that's how they started the bond. He would not meet with Derek, not end up in Maya place... and would not get closer to her So Quinn fans, you can blame Quinn for this too, Ironic isnt it ? :ROFLMAO:
If Quinn tells Tommy the things. The whole Episode 5 would not happen. The Mansion would not been destroyed, and Mc would not end up being a fucking Leader. Quinn is like a Joker, who created Batman :ROFLMAO:.

Why you want to take this away form Quinn and just downgrade her to a generic love interest. ?! Fucking her is Just a bonus :ROFLMAO::devilish:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I don't really understand why it is so important for some that Quinn must be an "official" love interest. Why?
Being an LI means the girl is guaranteed scenes and most importantly an ending in the future. While Quinn is very important to the story right now, she could easily disappear in the future and have no ending with the MC. For example, she could be attacked by the stalker and hospitalized, or her drugs/prostitution could be discovered and she could be forced to leave the college, or Sage could break her neck with her MMA skills :KEK:

With the other LIs, no matter what happens to them, you know they'll show up in the future and get an ending. Josy doesn't get into college, but she's an LI so she'll show up again no matter what. Bella might be an ax murderer, but she's an LI so she'll show up again no matter what. Quinn might get caught selling drugs and prostituting girls, but she's not an LI so she could just literally go to jail. I'd like to remove that possibility so I don't have to worry that the Quinn scenes we get with her are just setting us up for a fall :HideThePain:

Nov 13, 2019
I don't know what you mean? Her being oblivious to so much, is almost her core character trait. It's hard to say just one thing, when it's the core of so much of what she chooses to do. A lot of her naivety is in display with conversations with Bella.

Also one scene that comes to mind is on the MC's first date, Jill talks about having to have sex on the 3rd date, almost like it's mandatory. Like I compared before, that's something like an Android first built would believe.

I'm not hating on Jill btw, I actually like her, but part of her being so naive about stuff is kinda to unrealistic. I feel like she's an Amish teenager lol.
Where I live you are expected to have sex on the third date, so not really a good example. You people really need to stop forcing your cultural norms etc. on this game. Like how some of you are dead set on Quinn being evil, where I live prostitution pot AND heroin are all legal though heroin is heavily regulated. How can you make any sort of justification like that in a world whos laws you do not know? You can't really even argue these positions.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Being an LI means the girl is guaranteed scenes and most importantly an ending in the future. While Quinn is very important to the story right now, she could easily disappear in the future and have no ending with the MC. For example, she could be attacked by the stalker and hospitalized, or her drugs/prostitution could be discovered and she could be forced to leave the college, or Sage could break her neck with her MMA skills :KEK:

With the other LIs, no matter what happens to them, you know they'll show up in the future and get an ending. Josy doesn't get into college, but she's an LI so she'll show up again no matter what. Bella might be an ax murderer, but she's an LI so she'll show up again no matter what. Quinn might get caught selling drugs and prostituting girls, but she's not an LI so she could just literally go to jail. I'd like to remove that possibility so I don't have to worry that the Quinn scenes we get with her are just setting us up for a fall :HideThePain:
guaranteed scenes ? I have not seen Bella in the whole 4. episode :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, one hand I can understand. But she would lose her status. And lets not forget that main love interest were killed in the previous game so... May be Quinn has a bette chance to make it till the end than some others :ROFLMAO:
IF she would be an official love interest, then I would definitely worry for her fate.:ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: goldenrule91

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
guaranteed scenes ? I have not seen Bella in the whole 4. episode :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, one hand I can understand. But she would lose her status. And lets not forget that main love interest were killed in the previous game so... May be Quinn has a bette chance to make it till the end than some others :ROFLMAO:
IF she would be an official love interest, then I would definitely worry for her fate.:ROFLMAO::devilish:
That's a good point actually. I've never played Acting Lessons so if DPC did something like that before I wouldn't rule it out as something he'd do again.

I considered main LI's to have a secure spot in the narrative regardless if you're on their path or not.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Regarding screen time, here's summary of the number of lines spoken by each LI (and Quinn):

Josy: 1899​
Maya: 2281​
Sage: 1863​
Bella: 1871​
Jill: 1682​
Quinn: 1254​

So while Quinn definitely has more interesting plot developments around her, she's still has significantly less speaking lines than the actual LIs.

The only one that rivals the LIs for screen time is Derek.

So you clicked on the curtain in his room and he came out all angry? If that happened and it's still saying you need to talk to him, sounds like a bug. Are you playing the standard game on a PC, or is it a modded or some other version or on a mobile or something?
Bella has more lines than Sage? the fuck?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Where I live you are expected to have sex on the third date, so not really a good example. You people really need to stop forcing your cultural norms etc. on this game. Like how some of you are dead set on Quinn being evil, where I live prostitution pot AND heroin are all legal though heroin is heavily regulated. How can you make any sort of justification like that in a world whos laws you do not know? You can't really even argue these positions.
I don't think people are injecting their own norms on this game in so far as Quinn's activities are nefarious.

Simply by the way Lily frames it when confronting Quinn:

Lily: "Prostitution, drug peddling and blackmailing. Aren't you a treat?"​
Quinn: "Aren't you an eavesdropper?"​

I don't think there's any doubt that what Quinn dabbles in is illegal. The extremely coy way Quinn and Lily skirt around starting their business relationship shows both are being careful.

If it's all legal and legit where you come from, you may find it's your cultural bias that's interfering with how you see it.

Sex on the third date? Every dude ever has been trying to convince their girl that that's the norm. :sneaky:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Im more interested in seeing what happens when DPC gives Sage an IQ greater than 100 and she's no longer the only person on the entire campus completely unaware of the restaurant. The level of incompetence DPC has written into Sage's leadership skills is staggering.
Sage is too busy shit with Chad to keep an eye on Quinn. But if you think about it, this is Sage's last year and she probably spends a lot of time studying and her project, so she gave all the power to Quinn because she trusts her. Rusty also doesn't know that Tommy is dabbling in heroin. I don't see this as a problem.
I feel like Sage will make Quinn swallow Tremolo's cock deep as soon as she exposes Quinn. :devilish:

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Sex on the third date? Every dude ever has been trying to convince their girl that that's the norm. :sneaky:
what? you mean its not on the 1st date and she pays for everything? damm i have been doing it so wrong all this time! must be why when i used this technic it only works on fatties and uglies ...

Sage is too busy shit with Chad to keep an eye on Quinn. But if you think about it, this is Sage's last year and she probably spends a lot of time studying and her project, so she gave all the power to Quinn because she trusts her. Rusty also doesn't know that Tommy is dabbling in heroin. I don't see this as a problem.
I feel like Sage will make Quinn swallow Tremolo's cock deep as soon as she exposes Quinn. :devilish:
rusty knows, he just happens to be a libertarian and is not willing to loose a friend over values he does not expose unlike Patrick who is willing to loose a daughter over values he does expose!

• Haha

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Endwalker delayed.
DPC, dont even think of delaying BaDIK release, I need this shit no later than 26th.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
On that note, of Jill falling for scams (not the futa Josy), I do hope Tybalt's blackmail is the last example of this and Jill learns her lesson to be a little more sceptical. I'd hate for Jill to get herself tied up in some scam with this Johnathan cunt:

Jill: "Dear Johnathan."​
Jill: "It's been a while! How have you been? I should have written you more often, but you know how it is."​
Jill: "For me, it's been all about college, with little time for much else."​
Jill: "Even so, you all have been in the back of my mind."​
Jill: "I made an attempt, a poor one at that, to start a campaign in Lana's honor, but I fear it will stay a dream if I don't get help with the first steps."​
Jill: "Remembering how you let me be a part of your group with open arms, you're the only one I know with the knowledge to help me get going."​
Jill: "Can we get together soon? I understand if you're busy, but I would love the opportunity to pick your brains about it."​
Jill: "All the best - Jill Royce"​
Reading between the lines, this Johnathan fucker definitely wants to bone her... :cautious: :p
Getting rid of Tybalt will be just step 1. Really doesn't hope this Johnathan will be another reason for Jill to "be naive"

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Bella will catch up now her ring is off.
She did tell the MC he won't be able to handle her once she let go of the reins and i really hope that episode 8 will show it to us :love:
To be fair to Bella, her sex scenes don't contain much dialogue, which is cool, it makes her different.

If you consider each girls sex scenes:

Maya: She's all excited and nerves and talking shit.​
Jill: Her one "sex" scene is her talking a fucking essay.​
Sage: Her scenes are the best, the dialogue between her and the mc is so much fun​
Josy: A lot of her sex dialogue is her thoughts, but it's also fun dialogue.​
Bella: She just quietly gets down to business.​

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Nah, Bella's more of a death stare type. I doubt she'll start talking significantly more.
I am more than sure that in a closed room she keeps costumes, whips and ropes for bondage or sadomasochism. Perhaps the husband could not cope with Bella and therefore ran away and Bella is looking for a new victim! Just look at that look, she will fuck to death poor Tremolo!
ep7_bc73b.jpg

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Can't wait to get home and give this baby a play. Dr. Pinkcake made an absolute legend with Acting Lessons, no doubt this game will be a step above.
Oooof. You're in for at least 20 hours, probably 30 depending on your reading speed and role-playing.

Nov 13, 2019
I don't think people are injecting their own norms on this game in so far as Quinn's activities are nefarious.

Simply by the way Lily frames it when confronting Quinn:

Lily: "Prostitution, drug peddling and blackmailing. Aren't you a treat?"​
Quinn: "Aren't you an eavesdropper?"​

I don't think there's any doubt that what Quinn dabbles in is illegal. The extremely coy way Quinn and Lily skirt around starting their business relationship shows both are being careful.

If it's all legal and legit where you come from, you may find it's your cultural bias that's interfering with how you see it.

That one conversation doesn't mean shit and you know it. It's too nebulous to be reliable.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes