Nov 13, 2019
"English / American moment" ye bruh never this Earth experienced anything like this guy. No Dostoevsky or Proust etc.

I am not talking about story in general, don't you see? I am talking about separate piece of art, which contains more than just a story. It is variative and involving on another level because this is a game. It is completely different piece of art from another dimension.

It is completely different work like movie and a book for example are completely different pieces of art, which can not be compared.
I wasn't trying to make a false equivalency argument like what was done with Darth Vader and Quinn a while back, I was TRYING to pointing out that art is subjective has no inherent standards and its merit is decided by the people that view it. Only shallow idiots who can't think for themselves will say something is great because everyone else says its great. Would you pay millions of dollars or Euros or whatever for Edvard Munch's The Scream? I sure as hell wouldn't becuase it looks like shit to me, that's my subjective opinion about his subjective piece. Art has been a popularity contest for a very long time.

• Angry
Reactions: jackofshadows
Nov 13, 2019
actually, seen and seen again, the scene in the car with Bella is not bad (omitting the possibility of a relationship with Jill), but the premise of Cathe and her shifty panties remains ridiculous.

unfortunately Tybalt's blackmail for me has killed Jill's character, I hope there will be a resurrection, at the end a good scene (possibly without smiles) would be enough, but it will be difficult
You thought that was ridiculous? Wait until Quinns panties fly off the roof and smack whoever your MC is seeing in the face and Jacob goes oh yeah and decides now is a good time to give you kudos for it.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I am more than sure that in the new update, Quinn will officially become LI. The fact that there are no relationship points is not important, DPC has refused them in the latest updates and they do not affect anything. It sounds unfounded, but the $5,000 donated will play a role. I imagine that MC in his usual manner says Quinn something like: "Keep these $5,000. It won't last long , but at least you and the girls won't be engaged in prostitution and drug sales for a week." It sounds noble and beautiful. I think this will be one of the most difficult choices in the game.
The fact that Quinn isnt a main LI yet has both more screen time than any of the other main LIs and significantly more plot relevance tells you everything you need to know.

I love Quinn but she's going to get fucked. Not the nice fucked. Im more interested in seeing what happens when DPC gives Sage an IQ greater than 100 and she's no longer the only person on the entire campus completely unaware of the restaurant. The level of incompetence DPC has written into Sage's leadership skills is staggering.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The fact that Quinn isnt a main LI yet has both more screen time than any of the other main LIs and significantly more plot relevance tells you everything you need to know.

I love Quinn but she's going to get fucked. Not the nice fucked. Im more interested in seeing what happens when DPC gives Sage an IQ greater than 100 and she's no longer the only person on the entire campus completely unaware of the restaurant. The level of incompetence DPC has written into Sage's leadership skills is staggering.
Regarding screen time, here's summary of the number of lines spoken by each LI (and Quinn):

Josy: 1899​
Maya: 2281​
Sage: 1661​
Bella: 1470​
Jill: 1682​
Quinn: 1254​

So while Quinn definitely has more interesting plot developments around her, she's still has significantly less speaking lines than the actual LIs.

The only one that rivals the LIs for screen time is Derek.

Tried searching and can't find anything.

Doing the ep7 free roam (after talking to your father and doing what not). I spoke to Tommy first and then went and did the other tasks. Now I'm kind of stuck. Talk to Tommy is still a task but I can't talk with him meaning I can't have breakfast.

Any help?
So you clicked on the curtain in his room and he came out all angry? If that happened and it's still saying you need to talk to him, sounds like a bug. Are you playing the standard game on a PC, or is it a modded or some other version or on a mobile or something?

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Regarding screen time, here's summary of the number of lines spoken by each LI (and Quinn):

Sage: 1863​
Bella: 1871​

So while Quinn definitely has more interesting plot developments around her, she's still has significantly less speaking lines than the actual LIs.

Ah shit I wanted to make him see reality :LOL:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If this game was released in time Shakespeare's times, it would gain more literature quotation, than his work.

Shakespeare's books do not contain great renders and animations, they do not contain any music, no mini-games either. This game and William's books both contain great stories. To sum up it is 4-1 for my fav game.

Why do you write essays trying to compare products of different eras and different genres? This is just totally stupid, you do not understand art because you are trying to formalize it.
shakespear wrote plays so yes he would be doing VN`s if he lived nowadays... or work in a starbucks and join the commies depending on how well he would handle todays stressfull society!

but 90% of shakespear plays where lost during a fire so we can not even be sure if the best ones where the ones that where saved but we can hope since the best one´s would be copied to be presented in other towns or other venues in London!
When I first saw this scene and the aftermath, at first I thought it was a reference to this meme
View attachment 1489337

But probably the most logical explanation is that Сathy took off her panties so often in other people's cars that she did it without thinking. Given her social media activity and her intrigues with Jade's husband, this is understandable.
herm she was going for more and then refrained? thats the best explination for the entire thing! but now that she is no longer a teacher all chains are off and the beast can come out to play!

yes i am sticking with Cathy because fuck Bella and her husband hangover!

I think you have a much better case for Cathy's infamous panties. There, the game does not offer any explanation for Cathy to remove the telltale undergarments in the heat of the moment. Perhaps DPC had an appropriate explanation and cut it, or perhaps he just forgot about it; either way, it's a detail that was not addressed and therefore is an example of poor writing.

The thing is that Bella's 'help' seems a lot more likely to piss Tybalt off than Jill nodding and smiling through the dates on her own. Tybalt's intentions may be obvious to everyone but Jill, but in the end he just asked for dates. Jill's suffered through bad dates before, surely she can endure three more of them if that's what it takes to keep the MC in the clear.
Jill being at her wits end would make sense if the MC chastized her for getting involved in the Chad affair since her usual tools to fix shit would be impaired by her fear of letting the MC know she was fighting his batles for him... again!

some people get so accostumed to using just 1 set of tools that when a diferent approach is needed they are totally lost and just hammer that broken china again instead of using glue!
(hope this makes sense!)

Any examples of her stupid actions?
Posters like this make me feel like I am talking to Nietzsche's Ubermensch, who never acted irrationally in their life and never done questionable things.
and yet nietzche urged us to overcome those stereotypes and become better people! funny how propaganda puts on their glasses and tampers with most creators true message! you should read Martin Luther king real writtings instead of the left wing spewed crap, those are some interesting points of view that people just prefer to ignore!

The same can be said about Adam Smith and the need to control the greed of the incompetent with means....

you forgot Tybalt and his Jill watermellon or Jonathan sucking off the MC at the end of chapter 8... oh right spoilers about Jonathan being a transgender self identifing male!

It's not that unrealistic. It's just that hers is a little overkill. I came from a uber strict household. I was extremely sheltered until I went to college and got my first job. I didn't even know what the word "cunt" was until late in high school when someone called me one. I had no clue what she said to me. I asked my mom when I got back home from school. I was grounded......
sorry about that i was having a bad day! i promiss i will never call you a cunt again... probably!

Or wait until the end of the month with if we are lucky and download the entire game with chapter 8 included and those beautiful

19gb

View attachment 1490236

Here we are like a family sometimes we want to kill each other but also but when we have to suffer we do it together
want... ok nobody noticed Dalli_x as been gone i just gotta keep pretending it was not me! as for suffering together you go ahead and handle that part while i handle the girls!

Reading between the lines, this Johnathan fucker definitely wants to bone her... :cautious: :p
yeah but considering how stupid Jill is if he as not yet and she is 21 years old... i guess he is not smart enough!

Also that entire quotation makes me think Jill is in some kind of a Cult!

Slightly related note - I hope we get a scene with the Royce parents like we did with Patrick. I really want to see how they will react to a commoner dating their daughter. I'd wear those ratty jeans, an old t-shirt, and muddy shoes. I'd lounge all over their furniture, burp at the table, and wink at momma Royce.
daddy Royce would be like "a man of my own mettle i see my daughter kept the old mathriachal tradition of picking proper man to procriate! by the way you know you´re kids are gonna be named Royce and you probably only gonna have daughters right? wellcome aboard Son i am Charlons Ronson the proud father of the Royce girls!"

and the MC will be like "have i not seen you at the Pink Rose?"
"you probably did Son, damm can that nicole suck the life out of you... i tell you we should go together we can have some fun with Rose! i have been trying to persuade her to give up the ass for years now!"
"herm i kind of did it already on the 2nd time i met her!"
"Sensei... teach me how to become a stripper whisperer it seems money is not enough... mainly because that bitch of a wife does not give me enough and keeps bitching about be coming back home drunk and smelling of strippers!"

so... you probably gonna finally understand on why Jill finds the MC atractive... he reminds her of her own father!

herm... Quinn as been marked for the tear jerker from episode 1! she will try to redeem herself only to end tragically making us doubt the futility of even trying!

• Haha
Reactions: hakuna-matata
Jan 15, 2019

So you clicked on the curtain in his room and he came out all angry? If that happened and it's still saying you need to talk to him, sounds like a bug. Are you playing the standard game on a PC, or is it a modded or some other version or on a mobile or something?
It is just that Quinn lines are important plot wise so it looks like she’s got more screen time while for other LI all talks are insignificant for main plot.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It is just that Quinn lines are important plot wise so it looks like she’s got more screen time while for other LI all talks are insignificant for main plot.
In my game Quinn has almost no lines because my MC is a good boy who gets good grades and doesn't need Quinn's problems. When my MC passed her in the rain, he just kept on walking. Nope, Quinn is trouble and he doesn't need that.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

I expected Quinn to have significantly less than Maya & Josy, they practically have entire chapters dedicated to them, but even Jill? Now I feel like I need to scan my memory. I knew Jill would have the least due to MC being able to stay at Isabella's house or Sage's dorm.. But im still having trouble imagining Jill w/ more lines than Quinn regardless of the count but I trust the numbers more than my memory.

I guess I should recontextualize it as more lines irrespective of being on their paths. I've never played a Jill route through so her content has pretty much been non-existent for me whereas Quinn presence is seemingly unavoidable and dominates the narrative regardless what you choose.

Reactions: shazba

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

To complement, here is an old post from Holy (MIA) that shows the number of renders and animations for each LI. I seem to remember there was one that included Quinn but I can't find it. Obviously it does not include episode 7 (if anyone wants to follow the work would be welcome :p ).

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4589348

Reactions: shazba and ename144

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
herm... Quinn as been marked for the tear jerker from episode 1! she will try to redeem herself only to end tragically making us doubt the futility of even trying!
I feel very confident she's going to get caught, no elaborate intrigue needed. Too many people know she deals and too many people know about the restaurant. Of those that know and aren't HOTs, I can't think of a single reason why they would ever feel sworn to secrecy or have some profound sense of loyalty to her. Adding to that, Quinn herself is very loose with the info. All of the HOT pledges know what she does and she flat out tells MC about the restaurant after not having known him for more than 24 hours.

Quinn is in my top 3 but the vidya game logic won't protect her forever. She moves like she's Chapo.

Reactions: goldenrule91

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017

Quinn does nothing for me so I don't care

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I feel very confident she's going to get caught, no elaborate intrigue needed. Too many people know she deals and too many people know about the restaurant. Of those that know and aren't HOTs, I can't think of a single reason why they would ever feel sworn to secrecy or have some profound sense of loyalty to her. Adding to that, Quinn herself is very loose with the info. All of the HOT pledges know what she does and she flat out tells MC about the restaurant after not having known him for more than 24 hours.

Quinn is in my top 3 but the vidya game logic won't protect her forever. She moves like she's Chapo.
For Quinn to become a legit LI for Our Hero right now would require a huge revision of her own value system and life outlook, and by the time most folks hit college age, they're pretty much hard wired the way they're gonna be. Still, I'd like to see it happen...just not sure how dev can write a script that could make that plausible. Seems like it would have to happen over a long period of time with with events spread over a large number of updates.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I guess I should recontextualize it as more lines irrespective of being on their paths. I've never played a Jill route through so her content has pretty much been non-existent for me whereas Quinn presence is seemingly unavoidable and dominates the narrative regardless what you choose.
Conversely, the official LIs all see the MC as a close friend and confidante whether the MC is pursuing them or not. But Quinn will only open up to the MC (such as she has) if he's on her path.

It could be that the optional nature of Quinn's backstory is a big part of why she's not lumped in with the LIs despite being such a prominent girl.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Not entirely true. Quinn crew was : Rio, Mell, and Sara, before this semester. The new recruit was Camy, and Mona, but Mona is out. and only Lily know about it, but she is not part of it, she only want durg from quinn.

The new girls, "Maya", Josy, and Ashley, don't know shit.
at least as of it right now. Otherwise Sage is the biggest moron, if everyone know except her. :unsure:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not entirely true. Quinn crew was : Rio, Mell, and Sara, before this semester. The new recruit was Camy, and Mona, but Mona is out. and only Lily know about it, but she is not part of it, she only want durg from quinn.

The new girls, "Maya", Josy, and Ashley, don't know shit.
at least as of it right now. Otherwise Sage is the biggest moron, if everyone know except her. :unsure:
Heather knows about the drugs too (at least to some extent), but I'm skeptical she knows about the prostitution.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes