hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I don't know what you mean? Her being oblivious to so much, is almost her core character trait. It's hard to say just one thing, when it's the core of so much of what she chooses to do. A lot of her naivety is in display with conversations with Bella.

Also one scene that comes to mind is on the MC's first date, Jill talks about having to have sex on the 3rd date, almost like it's mandatory. Like I compared before, that's something like an Android first built would believe.

I'm not hating on Jill btw, I actually like her, but part of her being so naive about stuff is kinda to unrealistic. I feel like she's an Amish teenager lol.
It's not that unrealistic. It's just that hers is a little overkill. I came from a uber strict household. I was extremely sheltered until I went to college and got my first job. I didn't even know what the word "cunt" was until late in high school when someone called me one. I had no clue what she said to me. I asked my mom when I got back home from school. I was grounded......

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Meushi

ziv653

Nov 7, 2021
If I got the 0.4.1v it will working for me? if not, how can I play episodes 5-7 with my saves from episodes 1-4?
I cant find downloads to episodes 5-6.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Any examples of her stupid actions?
Posters like this make me feel like I am talking to Nietzsche's Ubermensch, who never acted irrationally in their life and never done questionable things.
An example of NOT being street wise:
Giving too much trust and credit to Tybalt

IMHO, not being street wise =\= stupid, the former is the result of over protective upbringing which leads to ignorance, however the said person's intelligent is not within the scope of the statement, while the later is ... just... well... stupid.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If I got the 0.4.1v it will working for me? if not, how can I play episodes 5-7 with my saves from episodes 1-4?
I cant find downloads to episodes 5-6.
Or wait until the end of the month with if we are lucky and download the entire game with chapter 8 included and those beautiful

19gb

EkvSASEW0AMlvSg.jpg

Here we are like a family sometimes we want to kill each other but also but when we have to suffer we do it together

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I am more than sure that in the new update, Quinn will officially become LI. The fact that there are no relationship points is not important, DPC has refused them in the latest updates and they do not affect anything. It sounds unfounded, but the $5,000 donated will play a role. I imagine that MC in his usual manner says Quinn something like: "Keep these $5,000. It won't last long , but at least you and the girls won't be engaged in prostitution and drug sales for a week." It sounds noble and beautiful. I think this will be one of the most difficult choices in the game.
Quinn would laugh in his face. Quinn may be a whore, but she uses sex as a weapon. She wouldn't stop fucking just cause she had your money, money is a means, shes after power.

Quinn may be a love interest, but no until after ep 8. Word is DPC is making season 3+ on a new game, so he would have the opportunity to make some adjustments, add a love interest with points, streamline the UI, reset the DIK/Chick permanent affinity if needed, throw Jill in a volcano to see if stupid floats, etc. All the important things too big to fix with an update.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I fucking love this render of Josy. Maybe this is my favorite render from all game, because her face in this moment tells me everything i wanna know: she's hard
:oops:

Easy now, Futa is Aunt Jill's marked territory.

IMHO, not being street wise =\= stupid, the former is the result of over protective upbringing which leads to ignorance, however the said person's intelligent is not within the scope of the statement, while the later is ... just... well... stupid.
To use D&D D&G terminology, Jill strikes me as a character who rolled a nat 18 for intelligence and a 2 for wisdom. I think she does well in all of her classes and is a talented penist pianist. I think she is a numbers gal who could solve higher degree equations, but when it comes to haggling for a price or figuring out if she is being swindled, she would be lost. Reading between the lines isn't her best ability. Something tells me she would fall for the Nigerian prince email scam
...unrelated to the picture posted above I'm sure. (y)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

To use D&D D&G terminology, Jill strikes me as a character who rolled a nat 18 for intelligence and a 2 for wisdom. I think she does well in all of her classes and is a talented penist pianist. I think she is a numbers gal who could solve higher degree equations, but when it comes to haggling for a price or figuring out if she is being swindled, she would be lost. Reading between the lines isn't her best ability. Something tells me she would fall for the Nigerian prince email scam
On that note, of Jill falling for scams (not the futa Josy), I do hope Tybalt's blackmail is the last example of this and Jill learns her lesson to be a little more sceptical. I'd hate for Jill to get herself tied up in some scam with this Johnathan cunt:

Jill: "Dear Johnathan."​
Jill: "It's been a while! How have you been? I should have written you more often, but you know how it is."​
Jill: "For me, it's been all about college, with little time for much else."​
Jill: "Even so, you all have been in the back of my mind."​
Jill: "I made an attempt, a poor one at that, to start a campaign in Lana's honor, but I fear it will stay a dream if I don't get help with the first steps."​
Jill: "Remembering how you let me be a part of your group with open arms, you're the only one I know with the knowledge to help me get going."​
Jill: "Can we get together soon? I understand if you're busy, but I would love the opportunity to pick your brains about it."​
Jill: "All the best - Jill Royce"​
Reading between the lines, this Johnathan fucker definitely wants to bone her... :cautious: :p

Sep 9, 2021
On that note, of Jill falling for scams (not the futa Josy), I do hope Tybalt's blackmail is the last example of this and Jill learns her lesson to be a little more sceptical. I'd hate for Jill to get herself tied up in some scam with this Johnathan cunt:

Jill: "It's been a while! How have you been? I should have written you more often, but you know how it is."​
Jill: "I made an attempt, a poor one at that, to start a campaign in Lana's honor, but I fear it will stay a dream if I don't get help with the first steps."​
Jill: "Remembering how you let me be a part of your group with open arms, you're the only one I know with the knowledge to help me get going."​
Jill: "Can we get together soon? I understand if you're busy, but I would love the opportunity to pick your brains about it."​
Reading between the lines, this Johnathan fucker definitely wants to bone her... :cautious: :p
Perfectly said !

Tybalt : Jade + bbc = one Nigerian price is not enough for you bro.

i don't buy this argument. Jill behave very intelligently when she talk to mc and give lesson on everything to mc.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Jonathan or Josy is where Jill will find solace when she finds out about Bella and MC. Josy in particular whould be poetic justice for MC's Bella transgressions.

Tybalt : Jade + bbc = one Nigerian price is not enough for you bro.
Hey, his royal highness is in danger of losing his entire realm! And he needs your help...along with a meagre donation of 400 million naira. You will of course get a return on your investment and the satisfaction of knowing you saved a kingdom.
Would love to see that conversation at the Royce household when Mr. & Mrs. Royce are going over their daughter's monthly finances.

Slightly related note - I hope we get a scene with the Royce parents like we did with Patrick. I really want to see how they will react to a commoner dating their daughter. I'd wear those ratty jeans, an old t-shirt, and muddy shoes. I'd lounge all over their furniture, burp at the table, and wink at momma Royce.

Sep 9, 2021
Jonathan or Josy is where Jill will find solace when she finds out about Bella and MC. Josy in particular whould be poetic justice for MC's Bella transgressions.

Hey, his royal highness is in danger of losing his entire realm! And he needs your help...along with a meagre donation of 400 million naira. You will of course get a return on your investment and the satisfaction of knowing you saved a kingdom.
Would love to see that conversation at the Royce household when Mr. & Mrs. Royce are going over their daughter's monthly finances.

Slightly related note - I hope we get a scene with the Royce parents like we did with Patrick. I really want to see how they will react to a commoner dating their daughter. I'd wear those ratty jeans, an old t-shirt, and muddy shoes. I'd lounge all over their furniture, burp at the table, and wink at momma Royce.
Yeap ! Mc on jill route will be thrown on dusty ground and jill will watch because she can't go against her family. She didn't do that for her sister.
Mc is fucked on jill router.

Well mate that doesn't look good , shit after shit becomes bullshit and unbearable. So good luck to her, My mc would die single but not gonna date her.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes