keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
How about that.
Jill is super shy and she has only one friend, who is Bella.
She had some dates and kept Tybalt on safe distance, no problem, but then BAM here comes our boi Tremolo.
Fucks her up mentally, make fall in love with him. Like Cathy, Jill is so brain damaged, she does ONE stupid thing in the game, she agrees to Tybalt's 3 dates JUST to protect her lover. I repeat, she did not do a single stupid thing before that, she is just to into our Alpha Dog.
Regarding her easily making a new friends out of Josy. It is simple, Josy is so easy going, she makes friends even with shy shy Jill. After that Jill is also having fun with nerds, but this only happens after she meets our hero and Josy.
Sorry, no drama and mindfuck :(

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
When I first saw this scene and the aftermath, at first I thought it was a reference to this meme
View attachment 1489337

But probably the most logical explanation is that Сathy took off her panties so often in other people's cars that she did it without thinking. Given her social media activity and her intrigues with Jade's husband, this is understandable.
The really stupid thing about her taking off her panties, is nothing even happens that she would need to take them off. It's literally only purpose is to fuck up the Bella path, lol.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
How about that.
Jill is super shy and she has only one friend, who is Bella.
She had some dates and kept Tybalt on safe distance, no problem, but then BAM here comes our boi Tremolo.
Fucks her up mentally, make fall in love with him. Like Cathy, Jill is so brain damaged, she does ONE stupid thing in the game, she agrees to Tybalt's 3 dates JUST to protect her lover. I repeat, she did not do a single stupid thing before that, she is just to into our Alpha Dog.
Regarding her easily making a new friends out of Josy. It is simple, Josy is so easy going, she makes friends even with shy shy Jill. After that Jill is also having fun with nerds, but this only happens after she meets our hero and Josy.
Sorry, no drama and mindfuck :(
There's this thing called "street smart", Jill is street stupid, she's so incredibly sheltered, she's so sheltered that she's essentially like a android or something that's just been built and is learning about humanity.

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
There's this thing called "street smart", Jill is street stupid, she's so incredibly sheltered, she's so sheltered that she's essentially like a android or something that's just been built and is learning about humanity.
Any examples of her stupid actions?
Posters like this make me feel like I am talking to Nietzsche's Ubermensch, who never acted irrationally in their life and never done questionable things.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockie and VOYEUR

tinman969

Sep 4, 2020
The really stupid thing about her taking off her panties, is nothing even happens that she would need to take them off. It's literally only purpose is to fuck up the Bella path, lol.
I dated this girl once who was just like Jill (Blonde though) and I couldn't get past how stupid she was. I don't care how HOT a girl is if not all her dogs are barking, I can get it up. Well, maybe if she doesn't talk... lol.

Reactions: Ilhares and Hawke84

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I think you have a much better case for Cathy's infamous panties. There, the game does not offer any explanation for Cathy to remove the telltale undergarments in the heat of the moment. Perhaps DPC had an appropriate explanation and cut it, or perhaps he just forgot about it; either way, it's a detail that was not addressed and therefore is an example of poor writing.
It looks to me like Cathy did that on purpose. Maybe to show Bella how MC really is...
Who knows if you chose that path you can confront Cathy later why.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Any examples of her stupid actions?
Posters like this make me feel like I am talking to Nietzsche's Ubermensch, who never acted irrationally in their life and never done questionable things.
I don't know what you mean? Her being oblivious to so much, is almost her core character trait. It's hard to say just one thing, when it's the core of so much of what she chooses to do. A lot of her naivety is in display with conversations with Bella.

Also one scene that comes to mind is on the MC's first date, Jill talks about having to have sex on the 3rd date, almost like it's mandatory. Like I compared before, that's something like an Android first built would believe.

I'm not hating on Jill btw, I actually like her, but part of her being so naive about stuff is kinda to unrealistic. I feel like she's an Amish teenager lol.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes