shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thats the hottest render of Maya i ever saw.
Including those of DPC
"Chad and Troy: A Love Story" (they fuking sound like a destined couple in romance novels)

Chapter 1: Initiation
Chapter 2: Confused
Chapter 6: Brother No More
Chapter 7: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 11: Troy's New Roommate
Chapter 13: Unexpected Gift
Chapter 15: Chad's Dilemma
Chapter 17: End of Triangle

I'll choose these two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno, these would be up there with my favourite Maya renders:

Not another
There are so many plots in the game and you want to see Chad and Troy doing shit together :WaitWhat:
I'm not petitioning for some man-on-man loving, I just wanna get some justification as to what the fuck was up with Sage and Chad's relationship for those few years they were together.
No thanks, not into scat :sick:
You surprise me. :p

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That must have been before my time, I wasn't aware of the motivation he provided. :unsure:

EDIT: Just looked at his Patreon page. I can't see the 9000 milestone, but an earlier one pretty much showcases his attitude:

"2000 Patrons:
Animation goal.
I'll buy a dedicated animation PC. That's right, one powerful PC fully dedicated to rendering animations. This means that each update will include more and/or longer animations. "

No mention of speeding up development times there, but I don't know where to find his hype for the 9000 milestone.

I'll give you an example of an even more depressing situation.

A TV show takes twice as long to come out with the final season (2 years instead of 1), there are only 6 episodes (although each episode was variable length - not the typical 60 mins), and it still felt rushed. Could it be I'm talking about GoT... :unsure:
I think GOT was just the opposite, they tried to string it out for more episodes and went beyond the authors books. The last few seasons of GOT had horrible writing.

As an opposite example look at Breaking Bad. The creator of that show had a definite story in mind and fought back hard against the network who just wanted to milk a successful series. Although they did eventually extend it for a partial final season, the creator managed to limit it and maintain the integrity of his story.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
it can be, but it is difficult to explain a crush that survives a couple of years of complete disinterest, without even before there has been a moment of happiness and passion (or at least there has not been shown or told)

easier to explain it with a "project on him" that is a quite common female attitude
No that's just trying to project a fix for DPC's bad story telling. None of us possess the God-like powers to do that!

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I've said it before, but Jill may be a latented lesbian. Her sister may be a lesbian who was kicked out of the house because of her sexual orientation and the whole event that Jill is preparing may be dedicated to the fight for the rights of sex minorities. This game is already full of gay drama, I can't stand it anymore, but there are some hints.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I dunno, these would be up there with my favourite Maya renders:

I'm not petitioning for some man-on-man loving, I just wanna get some justification as to what the fuck was up with Sage and Chad's relationship for those few years they were together.

You surprise me. :p
I understand that this is unlikely. But I would like to see Maya's shared sex scene with Quinn or Sage. That would be very hot.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes