shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you guys know which variable is the responsible for "Affinity"? I have DIK affinity right now but I don't like the DIK-variant Jamie's flower scene.. I want the Neutral or CHICK one so I would like to change the proper variable to get that
This variable name is (are you ready to be mind blown)?

affinity​
So fucking uninspiring, I was hoping to glean some psychological insight into DPC based on his variable naming technique and this is what he comes up with?! :rolleyes:

Anyway, the "affinity" variable is updated every time you make one of those really significant DIK or Chick decisions (like when you choose to fight when you could walk away, or when you accept Quinn's business card), it isn't updated when doing little DIKish things like looking up a girls skirt (that should just be outright considered CREEPish).

So if you set it just before that scene, it'll be reset the next time the mc makes on of those big decisions.

The possible values are (and note it's case sensitive, so use caps):

affinity = "DIK"
affinity = "CHICK"
affinity = "NEUTRAL"

And may I add, enjoy your quality time with Jam Jam. ;)

I saw something that gave me a really whacked out idea. I had noticed Cathy's email address at the top of her tests before, and always wondered what would happen if I actually tried to send her an email in real life as a joke. I decided what the fuck:

View attachment 1499136

Honestly, I could not believe the response:

View attachment 1499137

What a wasted opportunity, DPC! You could have set up an email system that automatically replies with pre-determined responses to anyone that emails a character. I can even imagine Hagar Schmidt's response:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, as it turns out, he didn't even reserve the burgmeisterandroyce.com domain name.

So I just purchased it. :WeSmart::KEK:

I don't know if I'll do anything with it other than keep it out of someone else's evil hands (notice I'm not making the distinction that my hands aren't evil), but the possibilities were just too great to pass up. Even if it goes nowhere, DPC might eventually be interested in acquiring it. I generally detest cybersquatters, but maybe at the very least DPC will trade for unrestricted access to the custom renders collection.
Oh that would have been gold... pure, unadulterated, top tier, hall of fame, put-all-the-other-developers-to-shame, set-the-new-standards, mold breaking, god like, OCD level of detail, legendary status, house burning gold. And DPC blew it. I knew he was a bad writer. :p

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This variable name is (are you ready to be mind blown)?

affinity​
So fucking uninspiring, I was hoping to glean some psychological insight into DPC based on his variable naming technique and this is what he comes up with?! :rolleyes:

Anyway, the "affinity" variable is updated every time you make one of those really significant DIK or Chick decisions (like when you choose to fight when you could walk away, or when you accept Quinn's business card), it isn't updated when doing little DIKish things like looking up a girls skirt (that should just be outright considered CREEPish).

So if you set it just before that scene, it'll be reset the next time the mc makes on of those big decisions.

The possible values are (and note it's case sensitive, so use caps):

affinity = "DIK"
affinity = "CHICK"
affinity = "NEUTRAL"

And may I add, enjoy your quality time with Jam Jam. ;)

Oh that would have been gold... pure, unadulterated, top tier, hall of fame, put-all-the-other-developers-to-shame, set-the-new-standards, mold breaking, god like, OCD level of detail, legendary status, house burning gold. And DPC blew it. I knew he was a bad writer. :p
I remember having my mind blown when the websites in GTA3 turned out to be real.

Reactions: shazba

Hung...096

Nov 7, 2021
I just replayed to make some better choices on my Dik path and that took like 6 hours with fast forwarding most of the dialogue. I don't wanna do it again, lol.
At least your are better than mine. I can't remember what choice i made in my last run without mod... Where are all the heroes when you need one...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Will Sally ever be dateable?
It would be fun, but I can't see her betraying her beau:
Then again, if Magnar keeps writing DnG games like this:
Maybe their relationship isn't as rock solid as it first appears. :sneaky:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Rando question no.2, if every girl in the game could be an LI* (that's the 5 actual LIs, the side girls, the girls with no lewd scenes so far like Sally and KRJ and, in a category of her own, Quinn), what is your guess on who would be the most popular Primary Love Interest? :unsure:

EDIT - For clarification, I'm asking you to predict which girl would be the most popular choice amoung the community, not your favourite (although they may coincide)

* I am in no way suggesting DPC should actually attempt this as it would likely kill him.

Last edited:

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Rando question no.2, if every girl in the game could be an LI* (that's the 5 actual LIs, the side girls, the girls with no lewd scenes so far like Sally and KRJ and, in a category of her own, Quinn), what is your guess on who would be the most popular Primary Love Interest? :unsure:

* I am in no way suggesting DPC should actually attempt this as it would likely kill him.
Obviously, I can only speak for myself, so I'll explain my choice for my favorite primary love interest. I'm ruling out both Maya and Josy. I know Maya gets a lot of love around here, so what I'm about to say is probably not going to go over very well. I find Maya to be the least attractive of the primary love interests. Also, the whole storyline where they were actually dating rubbed me the wrong way. Next on the chopping block is Sage. As attractive as I find Sage, I really don't think she has the emotional maturity to be in a serious relationship. She was fairly certain that Chad was cheating on her and instead of ending the relationship, she chose to "get back at him". She's a great FWB but she's not girlfriend or wife material.

Let's tackle Quinn next. I think that Quinn is actually the dark horse of the love interests. If I have to judge her as she's currently presented in the game, I'd say that she'd be tied for second place. I do think that after bringing her to your room and taking care of her, her attitude will begin to soften. However, she's obviously in a bad situation right now and probably has a lot of emotional issues that MC would have to help her through. I don't know if I'd want to deal with the emotional baggage that Quinn would obviously bring to the table.

Next up is Jil. On the surface, Jill seems like the obvious choice for a love interest. However, she has some flaws that need to be addressed. First, I have to say that in terms of physical appearance, Jill is nearly perfect and is the second hottest character in the game, in my opinion. She seems kind, caring, and surprisingly well adjusted, and down to earth. Especially, considering how wealthy her family seems to be. I have two big issues with Jill though. First and foremost, she seems to dislike Tybalt but doesn't have the spine to tell him to fuck off. Secondly, she seems to baby MC a bit. This is incredibly apparent when she goes behind MC's back and reports Chad. Those two things aren't deal-breakers but they are behaviors that would require a serious conversation.

Last up on my list is Bella. First and foremost, I love Bella's physical appearance. She is easily the hottest girl in the game, at least, in my opinion. When it comes to Bella though, there are some obvious elephants in the room. Namely James and what exactly happened between him and Bella. I do think that Bella does genuinely care about MC. However, much like Quinn and Sage, there's a very real possibility that Bella has some heavy emotional baggage. If I were basing love interests purely on lust/levels of attraction, Bella would win. No contest. However, if it was based on which character I think MC would have best shot at having a lasting relationship with, then it would be Jill.

Last edited:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

Most popular LI? Obviously Madame, no competition :BootyTime:

On balance, I gotta agree and say Bella. Her model is great, her personality is great, her story is without a doubt the benchmark for pacing and writing among the main LI's. The game isn't over but for right now, Bella's story has the most interesting hooks and she's one of the best written characters period. I think in a hypothetical situation where DPC ran a poll to ask which of the main LI's got her story completed first, Bella would win handily, probably followed closely by Jill.

All of this assumes of course that you-know-who doesn't become an LI and steal the show :Kappa:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Obviously, I can only speak for myself, so I'll explain my choice for my favorite primary love interest. I'm ruling out both Maya and Josy. I know Maya gets a lot of love around here, so what I'm about to say is probably not going to go over very well. I find Maya to be the least attractive of the primary love interests. Also, the whole storyline where they were actually dating each rubbed me the wrong way. Next on the chopping block is Sage. As attractive as I find Sage, I really don't think she has the emotional maturity to be in a serious relationship. She was fairly certain that Chad was cheating on her and instead of ending the relationship, she chose to "get back at him". She's a great FWB but she's not girlfriend or wife material.

Let's tackle Quinn next. I think that Quinn is actually the dark horse of the love interests. If I have to judge her as she's currently presented in the game, I'd say that she'd be tied for second place. I do think that after bringing her to your room and taking care of her, her attitude will begin to soften. However, she's obviously in a bad situation right now and probably has a lot of emotional issues that MC would have to help her through. I don't know if I'd want to deal with the emotional baggage that Quinn would obviously bring to the table.

Next up is Jil. On the surface, Jill seems like the obvious choice for a love interest. However, she has some flaws that need to be addressed. First, I have to say that in terms of physical appearance, Jill is nearly perfect and is the second hottest character in the game, in my opinion. She seems kind, caring, and surprisingly well adjusted, and down to earth. Especially, considering how wealthy her family seems to be. I have two big issues with Jill though. First and foremost, she seems to dislike Tybalt but doesn't have the spine to tell him to fuck off. Secondly, she seems to baby MC a bit. This is incredibly apparent when she goes behind MC's back and reports Chad. Those two things aren't deal-breakers but they are behaviors that would require a serious conversation.

Last up on my list is Bella. First and foremost, I love Bella's physical appearance. She is easily the hottest girl in the game, at least, in my opinion. When it comes to Bella though, there are some obvious elephants in the room. Namely James and what exactly happened between him and Bella. I do think that Bella does genuinely care about MC. However, much like Quinn and Sage, there's a very real possibility that Bella has some heavy emotional baggage. If I were basing love interests purely on lust/levels of attraction, Bella would win. No contest. However, if it was based on which character I think MC would have best shot at having a lasting relationship with, then it would be Jill.
Much as I appreciate how thorough you were with your answer, my question was not who would be your choice of PLI as that was covered by LOSTBOY7's earlier question. I'm asking for predictions on who the community would pick as overall favourite PLI if all the girls were options. I'm especially interested in how popular KRJ and Sally would actually be if it weren't for the fact that DPC has denied us the opportunity

Reactions: sorco2003

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
I'm going to assume KRJ is Kathy, Jade, and Rose. Kathy is middle of the road for me in terms of attractiveness. I certainly don't think she's ugly but there's something about her that just doesn't do it for me. When it comes to Jade, I do think she's one of the most attractive renders in the game. Whenever I'm doing a playthrough, I always make sure to get her scenes whenever possible. I personally would love to see more scenes with her. However, as attractive as she is, I don't think that she's worth giving up "main" girls for. Unlike Bella, Jade's husband is actually present and that's too much of a hassle for me to see her as a serious love interest. Rose is much like Jade for me. I loved the scene that involved Rose but once again, I don't think she's worth giving up "main" girls to be with her. Now, if we were talking about the other stripper in that scene (I totally forgot her name) then that might be another story.

Lastly, I don't see Sally as being even remotely attractive. I'm more than fine with never having a scene with her. I don't see the attraction to that character. Even if she was riding MC's cock while Magnar cried uncontrollably I don't know that I'd be interested. In short, Jade is the only one that I'd even consider dropping "main" girls for and it would be a hard choice.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

EDIT - For clarification, I'm asking you to predict which girl would be the most popular choice amoung the community, not your favourite (although they may coincide)

If all the girls were LIs, I think Jill would still win all the bets (I don't see how the preference would change, if today she is still the character with the least amount of lewd scenes, well, maybe KRJ has less).

Reactions: felicemastronzo

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm going to assume KRJ is Kathy, Jade, and Rose. Kathy is middle of the road for me in terms of attractiveness. I certainly don't think she's ugly but there's something about her that just doesn't do it for me. When it comes to Jade, I do think she's one of the most attractive renders in the game. Whenever I'm doing a playthrough, I always make sure to get her scenes whenever possible. I personally would love to see more scenes with her. However, as attractive as she is, I don't think that she's worth giving up "main" girls for. Unlike Bella, Jade's husband is actually present and that's too much of a hassle for me to see her as a serious love interest. Rose is much like Jade for me. I loved the scene that involved Rose but once again, I don't think she's worth giving up "main" girls to be with her. Now, if we were talking about the other stripper in that scene (I totally forgot her name) then that might be another story.

Lastly, I don't see Sally as being even remotely attractive. I'm more than fine with never having a scene with her. I don't see the attraction to that character. Even if she was riding MC's cock while Magnar cried uncontrollably I don't know that I'd be interested. In short, Jade is the only one that I'd even consider dropping "main" girls for and it would be a hard choice.
nop... Karen Rebecca Jhonson, the goddes herself.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It would be fun, but I can't see her betraying her beau:
Then again, if Magnar keeps writing DnG games like this:
Maybe their relationship isn't as rock solid as it first appears. :sneaky:
Sally would have a hard time leaving that 15 inch scandinavian dick, tbh. Biggest guy on the campus for a reason. :Kappa:

Lynette, obviously. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes