Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Well, Sally won the poll for a set of custom renderers for this episode, if I'm not mistaken. And yes, I agree, the only place where we can fuck her is DnG or she will forget her glasses and accidentally fuck with a Tremolo, confusing it with a Magnar.
Did Sally win a poll? I don't think so. I voted for Sally to get a custom render set but I remember chastising my fellow patreons when she didn't win. They always seem to want the same girls done over and over (usually Jill and Bella). DPC did later ask for custom render ideas from those paying $75 a month and up, so maybe someone in one of those tiers suggested some renders with Sally, but the only renders of Sally I've seen are her beach set render and the wallpaper render when DPC hit 10,000 patrons.

• Sad
Reactions: goldenrule91

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
anyone can upload me the 100% save file please? My old pc is broken where i played the game, so i lost the game. And i want to play the game instant in the episode 8. Thank you!

Porometheuss

Aug 28, 2018
sorry if someone asaked this already, but does anyone know if modded saves will work for the new update? I know we're gonna have to download the whole game again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sorry if someone asaked this already, but does anyone know if modded saves will work for the new update? I know we're gonna have to download the whole game again.
you have to wait for the Mod update

the game will still have to be re-downloaded completely, but that we will all have to do, but if you wait for the updated mod you can use your saves

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes