Jun 12, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
This is fucking brilliant. But how do I use these save files, especially on Mac?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This is fucking brilliant. But how do I use these save files, especially on Mac?
The same as for Windows. Put them in the saves folder. (~/Library/RenPy/BeingaDik...). Don't forget the persistent file, or your game will not be able to see them.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Unzip the desired saves, and move the saves (and persistent if you would like to unlock everything) to your "Being a DIK" saves.

You can find the saves on my via the terminal ("cmd -> spacebar") search "terminal"

In the terminal type in this command

open ~/Library/Renpy/

Find the "Being a DIK" folder

After the Renpy saves window opens you can now move the saves over (I would make a copy of your previous saves in case mine aren't to your liking)

Hope this helps!!

Reactions: FlorenThanos Perez

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Unzip the desired saves, and move the saves (and persistent if you would like to unlock everything) to your "Being a DIK" saves.

You can find the saves on my via the terminal ("cmd -> spacebar") search "terminal"

In the terminal type in this command

open ~/Library/Renpy/

Find the "Being a DIK" folder

After the Renpy saves window opens you can now move the saves over (I would make a copy of your previous saves in case mine aren't to your liking)

Hope this helps!!
FYI, you can find that folder even faster in the Finder with the Go to folder command (shift-command-G). You can use the same path there.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
can you bang jill in this update?
Of course not. He's saving it for the final episode after all. Where you have to be completely faithful to Jill throughout the whole game, never look at a picture of a naked girl, then you get to bang her in complete darkness only after marriage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 5, 2019
I honestly dont know why most of the guys here, are assuming that Ep 8 will be leaked here on the 19th ? do you really think that any of the $25 tier guys are leaking it on release day?

Damn.. you guys are in for a disappointment.

Huh? You new around here? I have seen devs be outraged on this site hours to mins after seeing how quick people will drop links to the downloads on this site. This game is no different. Hell hopefully the apk dosent take 24 hours this time like it did last time from 0011. lol

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's bullshit. They always work. Last time dpc made an attempt to fuck with modded saves but it took me 10 seconds to go around it. I shared the solution last time and I will do the same this time if i manage to download the game fast enough.
That's great but it's still true that modded saves won't work when we first download the update. What if you can't get to your PC for a few hours or it takes a long time to download, there will be people getting frustrated that their old saves don't work

It is bullshit that DPC feels the need to do this, why does he care if people want to mod the game, it doesn't affect him in any way and seems to suggest he's some sort of control freak? Oh, yeah, that's why

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
That's great but it's still true that modded saves won't work when we first download the update. What if you can't get to your PC for a few hours or it takes a long time to download, there will be people getting frustrated that their old saves don't work

It is bullshit that DPC feels the need to do this, why does he care if people want to mod the game, it doesn't affect him in any way and seems to suggest he's some sort of control freak? Oh, yeah, that's why
He does the same thing for android ports. I guess he doesnt like people reporting unrelated bugs to him.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
That's bullshit. They always work. Last time dpc made an attempt to fuck with modded saves but it took me 10 seconds to go around it. I shared the solution last time and I will do the same this time if i manage to download the game fast enough.
I just used the detected mod fix whenever I ran into that issue.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
1520240_4c0ae83721d7e11d65b303bcd4426f87.jpg

Maybe just maybe
Jill presents her concert at the university
I think the picture shows that she is sitting and playing the piano
So there could be a choice between supporting Jill at the concert or going on a date with Bella

I can't wait to see the reaction if that's really what I'm thinking

But for sure it will be one of the best episodes, I'm sure of that

Reactions: John Ness

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
You're mixing things up.

L=Li
Y=JosY, MaYa=Yellow
N=Neutral=BI=Green
E=Enable
T=Tommy
T=Tania
E=Ejaculation

Tommy should have used a condom.
>.>

Every time I saw a Dalli's post, I'm glad I'm just a dumb little shit and my handicapped brain could not comprehend complicated things like some cosmos or Cthulhu or some weird shit.

XD

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes