shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
His thought process is pretty clear to me - he hates this site, and the mod draws people to the site, so if he could defeat the mods he could limit the number of people coming here. And I mean, it IS his intellectual property.

Also, he (quite reasonably) doesn't want people using mods asking him for bug fixes. Sure, many know better than to ask him, but MANY do not. I'm sure he gets enough bug reports, given the popularity of the game.
considering that the error screen at the beginning of the seventh chapter is one of the most frequent questions here, I don't think that creating these blocks decreases the inappropriate questions that DPC will receive

questions that also allow him to discover the "unfaithful" paterons he wastes no time chasing out of the Eden Valley.

surely the Mod distorts the game, evidently DPC can not stand it and does what he can to hinder it
There are two types of crashes related to using mods.
  1. Logic exists that detects the mods and it exits the game. It’s a pretty clean exit but people think the game is crashing to desktop.
  2. Save games of modded versions are pointing to the wrong location when an unmoded game loads and this can result in a crash, usually indicated by a renpy dump, this is a risk you take when you install mods. This is typically resolved when the update is moded by the new mod since the code realigns and all is good.
Don't enable these people :(
If we dont answer or troll these guys, they come every 2hours back and ask again... so one straight answer and he should be quiet until friday.

Probaly askin then for the next update release.. but well, here's hoping he doesnt.
They do that either way.
I don’t see an issue with answering people’s queries. By default the search sucks on this site, you have to change your preferences to make it search by date rather than relevance, otherwise it comes up with release dates from years ago and shit.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don’t see an issue with answering people’s queries. By default the search sucks on this site, you have to change your preferences to make it search by date rather than relevance, otherwise it comes up with release dates from years ago and shit.
That change takes less than 10 seconds.

Every time someone asks for an update, it adds an additional post to the search results making the answers harder to find. Typing release date into the search reveals that the answer had been given 3 times on the first page of results before the last guy asked so it's not like the information was hidden.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Every time someone asks for an update, it adds an additional post to the search results making the answers harder to find. Typing release date into the search reveals that the answer had been given 3 times on the first page of results before the last guy asked so it's not like the information was hidden.
It’s frustrating when someone asks a question that is answered three posts up, but that’s not always the case.

Also, while it may be easy to change your search options, you need to know the option exists in the first place. I didn’t know about it until I read it here.

My attitude is help people who aren’t cunts. But being a dumb cunt isn’t the same as being a cunt. So helping dumb cunts is fine (after all, it’s the dumb cunts in this world that need the most help).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It’s frustrating when someone asks a question that is answered three posts up, but that’s not always the case.

Also, while it may be easy to change your search options, you need to know the option exists in the first place. I didn’t know about it until I read it here.

My attitude is help people who aren’t cunts. But being a dumb cunt isn’t the same as being a cunt. So helping dumb cunts is fine (after all, it’s the dumb cunts in this world that need the most help).
If you avoid helping them long enough they eventually walk into traffic while staring at their phones which solves the problem :devilish:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

IF they would actually give a slight fuck about the game, all they have to do is just to search N7 post. The game is ongoing since 2 fucking years.
Bare in mind they are probably the same folks, whos games immediately crash do to cheating they use. Some of us just does not have enough patience for it anyone. :coffee:

NEW RELEASE DATE DECEMBER 3.

Thanks to the Facepalmer morons :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

darji

Nov 3, 2021
IF they would actually give a slight fuck about the game, all they have to do is just to search N7 post. The game is ongoing since 2 fucking years.
Bare in mind they are probably the same folks, whos games immediately crash do to cheating they use. Some of us just does not have enough patience for it anyone. :coffee:

NEW RELEASE DATE DECEMBER 3.

Thanks to the Facepalmer morons :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)
Bah do not scare me like that I thought he delayed the game XD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bah do not scare me like that I thought he delayed the game XD
But he did ;). Seriously every time when someone show, up and ask for a date, give them a false date. We might even be better if all those leechers won't be here on the actual release date.

So December 3. Okay, that is the Date you give them if you feel you need to answer(y)

darji

Nov 3, 2021
But he did ;). Seriously every time when someone show, up and ask for a date, give them a false date. We might even be better if all those leechers won't be here on the actual release date.

So December 3. Okay, that is the Date you give them if you feel you need to answer(y)
That is not even a wrong answer since this is the release for low tier Patreons XD

Johnny Silverhand

Dec 5, 2017

View attachment 1492433

Testers and proofreader are working very hard, and thus the wait for episode 8 is almost over.

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

+$10 tiers: Monday, November 22

$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.

Love

Dr PinkCake
19.5 gb hot damm that's a lot of space

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
The Patreon and Steam versions of the game are separate releases - DPC will shift focus to ready the Steam release right after the Patreon release next Friday.
Looks like a pirate's life for me, before buying the game too.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes