ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
IF they would actually give a slight fuck about the game, all they have to do is just to search N7 post. The game is ongoing since 2 fucking years.
Bare in mind they are probably the same folks, whos games immediately crash do to cheating they use. Some of us just does not have enough patience for it anyone. :coffee:

NEW RELEASE DATE DECEMBER 3.

Thanks to the Facepalmer morons :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)
Why would they think to search for N7's posts specifically if they aren't an avid follower of the game?

I know it gets tiresome having people ask about the release all the time, but spreading deliberate misinformation is a terrible idea. If you don't want to encourage them, just ignore them.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why would they think to search for N7's posts specifically if they aren't an avid follower of the game?

I know it gets tiresome having people ask about the release all the time, but spreading deliberate misinformation is a terrible idea. If you don't want to encourage them, just ignore them.
It’s be nice if there was a sticky feature for these threads (I mean surely there is!?) and the latest update posts can reside at the top of each thread after the OP.

Jan 12, 2019
Alright boi's
Its your boi, The Other Guy With Glasses, back at it again. After lurking here for months reading the comments and keeping up with the status updates, we are finally here at last. That exciting time and torturous time where the update is about to drop.

Got a list of things I am hoping to see this time round. I'll list them off. :

1. Heather's tits
2. Heather's tits
3. Halloween Party (You just know its about to be lit asf)
4. Spend more time with the bro Derek
5. See where things go with Jill (In my playthrough she was left crying in the bathroom stall so I am geniuely curious as to see what is going to happen next. I missed out on a really hot 3some because of her [with Envy and Sandy] it better not be for naught.)
6. Bella date (Hoping it will end up with a big payoff if you know what I'm saying :devilish:)
7. Chad and Troy (That cliffhanger from the last episode was a surprise to be sure, but not completely unexpected [mostly due to the comment sections here and its theories. And yes, I know I ruined the great chancelors quote])
8. Heather's tits
9. Jade (only got a tease from her last episode. Due to the previews, I know we can expect the great Doctor PC to bless us with some much-needed content hehe)
10. Hopefully make some headway on my HOTS list. So far I've yet to fuck Melanie and I'm waiting to see if we will even make any headway with John-Boy and Tommy's girl.
11. I have a strange appetite for some crab...

there's probably a lot more I could list off that isn't coming to mind right now. I've got exams around the corner so my thoughts are elsewhere...
Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you guys are most interested in seeing this update

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
there's probably a lot more I could list off that isn't coming to mind right now. I've got exams around the corner so my thoughts are elsewhere...
Get your priorities straight man! :mad:

On a side note, your mc hasn't fucked Mel? :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Friday 26th. it has been delayed because DPC got tired of the constant asking, so delayed a week, and he will keep delaying it if you stupid peoples won't learn to stop asking stupid qestions and use the god damn search funcion. Thanks to the people like you we all have to suffer, Thanks:rolleyes::mad:
great, with an extra week there will definitely be better content and more curated

I wouldn't want him to rush things a bit too much

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anyone know if he'll simultaneously release on Steam, or is he going to do that after Patreon first launches?
DrPinkCake's post from Season 1 said the Steam release would be about a month after the Patreon release and the actual time was 35 days. I don't know if he specified anything for Season 2 but I would expect it to be similar.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Derek when he finds out you broke Maya's heart
View attachment 1501432
I would definitely like an ending in which Maya, unable to stand that Tremolo chose Josy instead of her, hangs herself on a tree under the window of his room. Derek, unable to stand it, burns Josy alive, then rapes Bella in front of his eyes and gives Jill to the brothers. Sage shoots Derek and commits suicide herself. MС unable to stand it, goes crazy and becomes a drug addict. It would be a great byte from the Doctor after his words that the game will definitely be lighter than the previous one.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Derek when he finds out you broke Maya's heart ASS
View attachment 1501432
there fixed it for you! nephews? yes, turd nephews like Tybalt? not!

I would definitely like an ending in which Maya, unable to stand that Tremolo chose Josy instead of her, hangs herself on a tree under the window of his room. Derek, unable to stand it, burns Josy alive, then rapes Bella in front of his eyes and gives Jill to the brothers. Sage shoots Derek and commits suicide herself. MС unable to stand it, goes crazy and becomes a drug addict. It would be a great byte from the Doctor after his words that the game will definitely be lighter than the previous one.
and it would still be! what is all of that compared with a single tear from Melissa`s eyes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes