pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Thanks for the tip, I will try that :)

Though, how much impact would that have on the gameplay, if you skip mini-games you lose out on stats and rewards right?
The rewards (pics and the like) I can live without, but wouldn't I be at an disadvantage without the stat improvements, in fights for example? One could always aim for a play-through without fights, but those jocks will probably have it in for me at some point(?) :cautious::p

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Though, how much impact would that have on the gameplay, if you skip mini-games you lose out on stats and rewards right?
The rewards (pics and the like) I can live without, but wouldn't I be at an disadvantage without the stat improvements, in fights for example? One could always aim for a play-through without fights, but those jocks will probably have it in for me at some point(?) :cautious::p
You don't lose any rewards by skipping the minigames since the renders are all obtainable otherwise through the Vault app and extra cash are found during the free roam events.

Few dialogues are modified as you can either win or lose some of them. But Math, English and Gender Studies influence the status: each test adds or removes one score point depending on whether you cheated; so it allows to fine-tune your playthrough.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
considering that the error screen at the beginning of the seventh chapter is one of the most frequent questions here, I don't think that creating these blocks decreases the inappropriate questions that DPC will receive
What error screen? You mean the programmed exit when ti detects cheaters?

I personally don't know what DPC's real thoughts or feelings are, but speaking purely as one who has done programming work, I would absolutely include something like that. You know why? Because fixing bugs caused by other people fucking with my program IS NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.

Hell, I can barely fix all the bugs I make as it is, I'm not going to troubleshoot a third-party mod to my shit for a bunch of pricks that aren't supporting me in the first place.

Whether or not I like F95 is entirely irrelevant in that situation.
10. Hopefully make some headway on my HOTS list. So far I've yet to fuck Melanie and I'm waiting to see if we will even make any headway with John-Boy and Tommy's girl.
So in none of your DIK playthroughs you chose to stay with Sage? That's the key, my man. And it's so very worth it.
I pity you motherfuckers.
<snip>
ruined.gif

Honestly, Shazba. Damn!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see you fancy Heather too, cuckolding Tommy has been in my MC's agenda for a while;

Aside from progress in the main LIs, I hope we'll find out who the hell is stalking Rio, Pray Tremolo will save the day, be the hero of my favourite side girl.

and of course the ultimate achievement won't be busting the stalker , but solve this
View attachment 1501682
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's my mission to make Riona cum from sex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I personally don't know what DPC's real thoughts or feelings are, but speaking purely as one who has done programming work, I would absolutely include something like that. You know why? Because fixing bugs caused by other people fucking with my program IS NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
DPC's true intentions of course I don't know either, but if the situation was what you point out as well, wouldn't that be a failed strategy?

ok, DPC creates this trap, so that as soon as they ask him about that "bug" he bans them as criminal pirates. perfect.

but in the meantime they have already wasted his time, and then it is a strategy that works only for an error created ad hoc, that is, in reality it only creates more requests and not less.

what has he solved?

Reactions: DavDR and sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
DPC's true intentions of course I don't know either, but if the situation was what you point out as well, wouldn't that be a failed strategy?

ok, DPC creates this trap, so that as soon as they ask him about that "bug" he bans them as criminal pirates. perfect.

but in the meantime they have already wasted his time, and then it is a strategy that works only for an error created ad hoc, that is, in reality it only creates more requests and not less.

what has he solved?
Actually if you think about it, it's fishing in a barrel, DPC just needs to warn all their mods on discord to ban anyone who asks for "X" bug, since reporting a bug could be for the game itself, and the mods wouldn't know how to tell the difference.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually if you think about it, it's fishing in a barrel, DPC just needs to warn all their mods on discord to ban anyone who asks for "X" bug, since reporting a bug could be for the game itself, and the mods wouldn't know how to tell the difference.
evidently also DPC wants to be asked only when the next update will be available... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but aren't only patreons allowed to write there?

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Not really, if he's made it clear (I don't know, I'm too poor to be a patron) that he won't support people who've modded their games.
what has he solved?
If it exits there then they know these people modded their game, and you can file anything related to their objections into the garbage.

I highly doubt only pirates use the mod version, so I wouldn't waste time banning people when they ask, I'd just have a mod point them to the "We don't support modding of the game, play clean."

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not really, if he's made it clear (I don't know, I'm too poor to be a patron) that he won't support people who've modded their games.
If it exits there then they know these people modded their game, and you can file anything related to their objections into the garbage.

I highly doubt only pirates use the mod version, so I wouldn't waste time banning people when they ask, I'd just have a mod point them to the "We don't support modding of the game, play clean."
I didn't understand...

the trap creates reports to which it is right not to answer and manifests who uses the mod

without the trap those signals would not be there

so the only difference is to know who is the mod, from the point of view of requests does not recolve anything, it creates ignorable reports, ok

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Trying to trap pirates is stupid. As Gabe Newell once said, piracy is a service problem. Trying to "trap pirates" is only going to make you look bad, even if it is seemingly justifiable. The smart thing to do would be to actually help these potential customers (because that's what they are) and hope to convert some of them into loyal customers of your products. There are people that don't want to pay a Patreon fee every month for content that doesn't exist yet. On the other hand, there are people that don't want to buy a game like BaD on Steam. On the other hand, there are people that may not have funds to spare to buy a legit copy of BaD right now. So, they get it here (or on a similar website) but that doesn't mean they won't buy the game later. Treating pirates like a problem is just stopping yourself from getting more customers in the future.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
evidently also DPC wants to be asked only when the next update will be available... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but aren't only patreons allowed to write there?
I think the discord is no longer public.

I didn't understand...

the trap creates reports to which it is right not to answer and manifests who uses the mod

without the trap those signals would not be there

so the only difference is to know who is the mod, from the point of view of requests does not recolve anything, it creates ignorable reports, ok
That's the point, being ignorable reports, you don't have to look for the solution of a bug that was not created by the game, but by using a mod. You save time that you can use in other genuine bugs.
Besides, he sets the trap practically at the beginning of the episode, which makes it easier to ignore.

Reactions: Ilhares

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I got banned from his Discord server and reimbursed from Patreon when I informed Dr PinkCake in a private message that I was writing a walkthrough. I like this game but its creator is clearly a control freak, radical when it comes to defending his project (and his own paid guide). So it doesn't surprise me that he is against mods too.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes