ciderapple

May 29, 2017
That's the thing, DPC used F95 to grow with his first game. it worked and now that he makes ton shit of money, he thinks fuck f95. fuck all the ppl that dont give me money. i mean you can see it for example, that his discord isnt even public, not a few channel or something.. noooo the whole freaking discord...

i mean shit.. i like his games. BUT he behaves like a ungrateful spoiled little brat.
Piracy is basically free advertising - those who can pay are likely to pay if you offer enough value to justify paying.

Reactions: RyogoTM and Ilhares

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I got banned from his Discord server and reimbursed from Patreon when I informed Dr PinkCake in a private message that I was writing a walkthrough. I like this game but its creator is clearly a control freak, radical when it comes to defending his project (and his own paid guide). So it doesn't surprise me that he is against mods too.
DPC lost his mind, what harm you could do it to him or his business by writing a walktrough. I was doing a season 2´s guide for Steam but now im not so sure to keep doing it.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
DPC lost his mind, what harm you could do it to him or his business by writing a walktrough. I was doing a season 2´s guide for Steam but now im not so sure to keep doing it.
do not let the downers get you do what you must and in the end let the chips (lesac?) fall where they may! the truth is that if you do nothing that is exactly what you get, nothing!

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
That's the thing, DPC used F95 to grow with his first game. it worked and now that he makes ton shit of money, he thinks fuck f95. fuck all the ppl that dont give me money. i mean you can see it for example, that his discord isnt even public, not a few channel or something.. noooo the whole freaking discord...

i mean shit.. i like his games. BUT he behaves like a ungrateful spoiled little brat.
Agree 100%. I've told the story before so I won't go into details but the only reason I'm even on F95, and even know of its existence, is because of DPC falsely accusing me of something on Patreon and as soon as he did that, it rubbed me the wrong way, I unsubscribed from Patreon and decided to see what the heck this F95 thing was that he was pissing his pants over. And here I am to stay. I'll never financially support DPC again on any of his projects because of his behavior.

Blackchip

Apr 22, 2017

Thank you. I also don't like the fact that he doesn't use the shit load of money he makes to hire a programmer so he can focus more of his time on the story and renders, so his supporters will actually get more than 2 episodes in a freaking year! If the projected numbers are right and the next episode is bigger than this one, they will have a total of one episode next year.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Thank you. I also don't like the fact that he doesn't use the shit load of money he makes to hire a programmer so he can focus more of his time on the story and renders, so his supporters will actually get more than 2 episodes in a freaking year! If the projected numbers are right and the next episode is bigger than this one, they will have a total of one episode next year.
100% agree with you..... but imagine working for a guy like this!?! I would fucking end up strangling him.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I got banned from his Discord server and reimbursed from Patreon when I informed Dr PinkCake in a private message that I was writing a walkthrough. I like this game but its creator is clearly a control freak, radical when it comes to defending his project (and his own paid guide). So it doesn't surprise me that he is against mods too.
Lmao what?! :LUL: I swear sometimes it feels like he spends half his time role playing as Dog The Bounty Hunter :KEK:
What's he going to do next? Go after content creators for putting up the whole episodes on YouTube?

Dec 6, 2019
100% agree with you..... but imagine working for a guy like this!?! I would fucking end up strangling him.
Yeah you ain't kidding. What a spoiled little shit, treating the site that gave him the exposure and his constant crapping on anyone that doesn't give him money on Patreon. That and his control freak nature. Can't believe i was a supporter of his and gave him money up till episode 7.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm totally down with the first sentence, the rest sounds a bit too melodramatic though.
I suppose it's good to know your thirst for blood can theoretically be slaked. :confused:

Well, selling hintbooks for adventure games was a profitable endeavor back in the pre-internet days. Perhaps DPC feels he can leverage the walkthrough as a prize worth higher Patreon tiers? (Though if so, he seriously needs to step up his game. Of the various walkthroughs I've seen, DPC's is easily the worst; it's not even text-searchable!)

More likely though, DPC is just a control freak as Casiope said. He wants people to experience his game the way he wrote it. A fan's walkthrough might give people the wrong ideas - or worse call attention to things DPC didn't want us to notice yet - and that can not be tolerated!

Personally, I think the game's better with a walkthrough; it helps smooth over some of DPC's more convoluted mechanics when you can see what makes them tick. DPC's attempts to suppress better information are a big negative, IMHO. Unfortunately, like with all creators, we have to take the good with the bad. I'll toss DPC some money if the update lives up to expectations, but there's a reason I'm not supporting him month to month.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's my mission to make Riona cum from sex.

that's the true and only goal of badik

Doing so unlocks the God's Own Harem ending. All of the LI's, and all of the side girls give up their lives aside from pleasing you, all of it bank rolled by Jade's payout on Steven and Tybalt's life insurance policies after they die in a tragic "accident" when Tybalt gets his GoldeX stuck in Steven's ass while fisting him dry. The rest of your life is spent having daily orgies with which ever of the ladies you choose, having as many children as you wish with each of the ladies.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes