DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Doing so unlocks the God's Own Harem ending. All of the LI's, and all of the side girls give up their lives aside from pleasing you, all of it bank rolled by Jade's payout on Steven and Tybalt's life insurance policies after they die in a tragic "accident" when Tybalt gets his GoldeX stuck in Steven's ass while fisting him dry. The rest of your life is spent having daily orgies with which ever of the ladies you choose, having as many children as you wish with each of the ladies.
I sometimes wonder if all of the harem fan's have really thought through all the implications of their desires.

I mean living with a woman is difficult at the best of times. Constantly being asked what you're thinking, constantly shoring up their insecurities (No that skirt/dress/pants doesn't make you look fat) and what about the monthly psychotic break? Do you hope that their periods will sync after time so you have an actual Hell Week, tougher than anything a DIK could dream of? Or what if they don't and every month is like waltzing through a minefield? And just how many Mothers-in-law can an average man stand?

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I sometimes wonder if all of the harem fan's have really thought through all the implications of their desires.

I mean living with a woman is difficult at the best of times. Constantly being asked what you're thinking, constantly shoring up their insecurities (No that skirt/dress/pants doesn't make you look fat) and what about the monthly psychotic break? Do you hope that their periods will sync after time so you have an actual Hell Week, tougher than anything a DIK could dream of? Or what if they don't and every month is like waltzing through a minefield? And just how many Mothers-in-law can an average man stand?
I had Tybalt's hand getting snapped off by his father's ass, killing them both, and synced up periods is what you comment on?

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm not sure. The hand doesn't match up, I would say.
Could be Camila too, from this angle you cant see her tatoos, and to change her nails into black is no big deal. Some girls changing their nails on daily basis ^^ Or maybe another Zoey scene? For Becky... i dont know, she is not that slim i would say? But either way, its not a main girl, thats for sure.

Hopefully the update delivers, was way too long since the last. 2 updates a year is a little bit low, and to be honest... chapter 7 wasnt THAT big contentwise... there was not much progress for the story overall, and the Hot Party was the biggest part, with no development in any way for any relationship or storyarchs.

I wasnt disapointed, far from that... there was a lot to play and to discover, with many very different paths. But the story and relationship development was standing still overall in the last Chapter. This must change in the upcoming Chapter. Hopefully with ending the "mansion rebuild" and maybe not antoher big party-free-roam event there will be enough room to get some good progress going for the story and different relationships.

Feb 7, 2020
I forget who was excited about Heather's tits, but here's what I am hoping for when the next update comes out...

1. Whodunnit? I would love to know who is trying to sabotage the DIKs and why. An obvious answer would be Heather, since she has had enough of Tommy's shit and wants revenge for his philandering, but who knows? Who else can get to the DIK laptop?

2. Swings both ways. Derek has even more trouble keeping it in his pants than the MC. Is he going to be cracking on to Chad and Troy as well? And who the hell is Neil, the guy he crossed off of his list?

3. Secrets and Lies? Bella is obviously sitting on a big one (when she's with the MC *honk*), but why does the MC say that if he knew then what he knows now he wouldn't have seduced her...I hope this is going to descend into something like the X-files.

4. The lying game. Quinn and her antics are going to bring down the HOTs sooner or later. Is Sage going to get wise to what is going on? Is Quinn going to get the almighty beating from a drug pusher that she quite possibly deserves?

There are some dark underlying themes at play here. What I really hope is that we don't have any Acting Lessons style schlock horror because, up until now, there is much to admire here in terms of story telling. And I haven't seen anyone with crazy eyes...yet.

As an aside, are there are any scenes which are meant to be difficult to find? I have played though on many occasions, going DIK, CHICK and neutral, and I am still stuck for a few!

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
On the topic of DPC's official walkthrough... is that usually updated straight away, or does he write and publish it some time after release?

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
So the Mega bypass trick doesn't work for me. Any suggestions on how to download the game since the other options don't download shit and Mega is cucking me?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
On the topic of DPC's official walkthrough... is that usually updated straight away, or does he write and publish it some time after release?
He normally releases a couple of weeks after the update. I’d expect it the first week of December so he can get some more Patreon rollover

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
The Halloween party will be happening in this Episode, right? it has to...

DPC mentioned like back in August or so that he was working in a free roam with like 60 characters, makeup, accesories and all that, that has to be the party.

Please don't make us wait till the next Season.

Reactions: PcPrincipal

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
2. Swings both ways. Derek has even more trouble keeping it in his pants than the MC. Is he going to be cracking on to Chad and Troy as well? And who the hell is Neil, the guy he crossed off of his list?
Neil is MC's father's name if I remember correctly. I always assumed that was just an "I fucked your dad" joke.

No idea if it's been mentioned yet, but episode 8 is coming in 3 days.
No, you're the first person to mention this.

Why Halloween party is such a big deal?
Because people like lingerie and skimpy costumes.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018

As a fan of harems in a few games (depends on the game for me), I think it is just a fun fantasy, without the hassle of the real life consequences. In real life, a harem would be a massive pain in the butt, I agree, but that doesn't prevent me from imagining in "game x" that the rules have to work that way. I also wouldn't work in a place like Pale Carnations in the real world, but I enjoy the game. I don't think that games/books/etc. one enjoys have to match your real world preferences/beliefs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes