guisurmsn

May 10, 2017
View attachment 1159035

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2021-04-27
Release Date: 2021-04-25
Developer: DrPinkCake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:
Before posting, please read the moderator notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - TORRENT - ANDROID

Splits

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

The patch will upgrade your game from v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0/v0.7.1 to v0.7.2.
!NOTE - Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0/v0.7.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!

Update only (0.6.x -> 0.7.2)
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac
(0.7.1): MEGA - - -

Extras:

Fan Sigs:

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 522505 View attachment 992057 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522506 View attachment 992054 View attachment 992056 View attachment 992058 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 992113
Excellent Work! Mors pls!

Givre

Sep 1, 2019
I sometimes wonder if all of the harem fan's have really thought through all the implications of their desires.

I mean living with a woman is difficult at the best of times. Constantly being asked what you're thinking, constantly shoring up their insecurities (No that skirt/dress/pants doesn't make you look fat) and what about the monthly psychotic break? Do you hope that their periods will sync after time so you have an actual Hell Week, tougher than anything a DIK could dream of? Or what if they don't and every month is like waltzing through a minefield? And just how many Mothers-in-law can an average man stand?
Well, is actually a thing so...

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm just out here thinking why the fuck Quinn isn't an Li... I know she's an acquired taste and not everyone's cup of tea, I myself wouldn't say she's in my top 5 but there should definitely be a Quinn ending when the game is set and done.
Also Zoey.. she should be an Li as well, she's MCs first girlfriend and circumstances forced them to break up. when she and him does reunite, she shouldn't be just another fuck Buddy. this game is far from finish tho so alot can still happen it's all up to DPC in the end. The 5 main LIs as they are now don't necessarily have to be the only LIs going forward.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I only just started playing with mods so i always just played whenever i had the time, ill prob do one run through of new episode without the mod then do it again with it when its released

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm just out here thinking why the fuck Quinn isn't an Li... I know she's an acquired taste and not everyone's cup of tea, I myself wouldn't say she's in my top 5 but there should definitely be a Quinn ending when the game is set and done.
Also Zoey.. she should be an Li as well, she's MCs first girlfriend and circumstances forced them to break up. when she and him does reunite, she shouldn't be just another fuck Buddy. this game is far from finish tho so alot can still happen it's all up to DPC in the end. The 5 main LIs as they are now don't necessarily have to be the only LIs going forward.
DPC did stated that there will be an ending for Quinn...
but he said it while using his DarkPathCunt persona...
only other time he made such statements using that persona....
was for Acting lessons...
when he claimed that that there would be a very hot situation with your 2 girls...
when you returned from the road trip...

So do not sweat it too much!

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
In my opinion, Quinn was not intended to be a Love Interest at the beginning of the game's development, but she became one de facto when Dr PinkCake deepened her character. In the last episodes, she has nothing to envy to the other girls the main character can date on except for a dedicated scoring system. I also feel that Riona is getting the same play as her personal story becomes more complex.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
In my opinion, Quinn was not intended to be a Love Interest at the beginning of the game's development, but she became one de facto when Dr PinkCake deepened her character. In the last episodes, she has nothing to envy to the other girls the main character can date on except for a dedicated scoring system. I also feel that Riona is getting the same play as her personal story becomes more complex.
Nope she was already in banners from the beginning
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6934004

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Based off that, Jill isn't a main LI, so no wonder she's cockblocking herself.
Jill was the last to appear monsters-university-slug.gif

I always say that Quinn would be the fifth Li until DPC would change plans for some reason :unsure: But of course it is something that I am speculating :ROFLMAO:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Maybe she was in the banner because she is a central figure in the plots, the main character meets her from the first days in college. But the mutual feelings between the two only started to be valued late in the story (episode 4) although it was possible to sleep with her for money from episode 2. I don't think the title of Love Interest is about who appears or doesn't appear on the loading screen or the finale summary of each season, but more about the writing.

Again, this is my opinion. Only the developers can be official about this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
DPC did stated that there will be an ending for Quinn...
but he said it while using his DarkPathCunt persona...
only other time he made such statements using that persona....
was for Acting lessons...
when he claimed that that there would be a very hot situation with your 2 girls...
when you returned from the road trip...

So do not sweat it too much!
Lol i feel bad for thinking this but when you said "hot situation with your 2 girls" my mind instantly went to the fire. . R.i.P Melissa/Megan.

Well let's hope DPC stays true to Quinns ending and hopefully make Zoe an Li as well.. Although I doubt the latter will happen.

Reactions: Warscared

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Zoey will be Tremolo's saving grace, like Anna in Acting Lessons, after he fucked up every relationship he had engaged in, there would be an ending in which Tremolo met Zoey: "Hey, we haven't seen each other for ten years, guess I've never got over you." Zoey:"Sweet!"

I would love to see Rio as a main LI, she's cute and sexy, cool and interestingly quirky...
View attachment 1503092

also, Rio and Cammy: best Mother/Daughter relationship:giggle:
I think she'd be more like a secondary LI... Which isn't bad cause she stills gets her story and ending.. This is what DPC could do, have the 5 main LIs as they are but have secondary mains as well like Quinn, Riona and Zoey perhaps.. Give players the option to have an ending with more than just the 5 main girls.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think she'd be more like a secondary LI... Which isn't bad cause she stills gets her story and ending.. This is what DPC could do, have the 5 main LIs as they are but have secondary mains as well like Quinn, Riona and Zoey perhaps.. Give players the option to have an ending with more than just the 5 main girls.
There's nothing special about Riona. To be blunt, Riona is a whore who doesn't cum from a dick, likes to listen to hard rock and looks sad most of the time. Although we can say even less about Camila (well, except that she has a big ass). These are ordinary third-party girls introduced to the plot for hot scenes. But judging by the preview, DPC wants to tell more about Riona. But so far there is nothing special about it.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
There's nothing special about Riona. To be blunt, Riona is a whore who doesn't cum from a dick, likes to listen to hard rock and looks sad most of the time. Although we can say even less about Camila (well, except that she has a big ass). These are ordinary third-party girls introduced to the plot for hot scenes. But judging by the preview, DPC wants to tell more about Riona. But so far there is nothing special about it.
I agree, but as I said the game is far from completion so there's still alot of time to build her or any other girl up... Starting from the next season DPC can introduce new LIs or turn these "ordinary third-party girls" into LIs,heck bro could make Sarah an Li if he wanted to.
Either way adding new characters or LIs Give the game a breath of fresh air you know, not that it necessarily needs it but having the same stories with the same characters could become tedious... But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: hunter8013

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
All the talk about Quinn, Sarah, Riona, etc. being Li is pointless. DPC clearly wrote that he planned the whole story from the beginning to the end. There are 5 Li's and that's it. :rolleyes:

But that does not mean that the MC will not interact with the other girls. Have your fun with the side girls. However, if the MC has too much fun, he will probably end up like Neil.:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes