Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I'm sticking to the theory that it's Elena. At least Elena also has a black nail manicure.
From the desk it looks like the room of Lily and Elena. The nails and the skin colour are matching up with Elenas, but I'm not sure about the tits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it's definitely not John-Boy filling up that ass.

Reactions: pantypriv

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm sticking to the theory that it's Elena. At least Elena also has a black nail manicure.

It's too late to introduce new LI. Half of the game has passed. To make Riona a full-fledged romantic interest, you will need to rewrite the script. Riona may be in one of the endings if the hero breaks up with all the girls, but no more.
Time to break up with all the girls then. Because Riona is the only one that matters.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
There is not (that I've seen), no. What there is is some cheat detection, and if you try to load your modded save into a new (non-modded) update it will cause the game to exit at a certain point, at least in Ch. 7. Despite appearances, it is not a crash. It specifically exits the game because it detected the data was modified.
Wow, that's weird... Considering I downloaded it from here then installed the mod and played from the beginning, that didn't happen to me.

Maybe it's only if you had a clean save then modded it, or maybe it's on a particular path. Now I'm curious to take a look at the scripts again.

There is something like this for Android, when staying with Sage the game jumps a part of her sex scene.

Such a weird restriction, LMAO.

Do you know the exact scene this happens? Or anyone here on the thread knows?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm just out here thinking why the fuck Quinn isn't an Li... I know she's an acquired taste and not everyone's cup of tea, I myself wouldn't say she's in my top 5 but there should definitely be a Quinn ending when the game is set and done.
Also Zoey.. she should be an Li as well, she's MCs first girlfriend and circumstances forced them to break up. when she and him does reunite, she shouldn't be just another fuck Buddy. this game is far from finish tho so alot can still happen it's all up to DPC in the end. The 5 main LIs as they are now don't necessarily have to be the only LIs going forward.
Because she's the antagonist and therefore doesn't have RP.

Zoey only appears in flashback and therefore has no impact on the story being told

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
As of episode 7 I'd make the distinction between LI and Main Girl. For my money, Quinn is unquestionably an LI: she has had a hangout, there are consequential flags required to unlock her content, and in every other way that matters she's being treated as a dateable character if you're on her path, with progressively deeper emotional reveals that are comparable with (or even exceed) the Main Girls. If she gets an ending too then there will be very little, if anything, that separates her from the main five...except for the RP system and end of episode cards. In my view those are technical distinctions that have so far had very minimal impact on the actual story.
I'd argue that Quinn is a better/more interesting love interest/main girl than Maya and Josey combined. I'd rather see Quin, Sage, Bella, and Jill as the main girls and have Maya and Josey be relegated to side girl status.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'd argue that Quinn is a better/more interesting love interest/main girl than Maya and Josey combined. I'd rather see Quin, Sage, Bella, and Jill as the main girls and have Maya and Josey be relegated to side girl status.
Unfortunately DPC doesn't care what you or anyone else on this forum thinks. He barely cares what the people that pay him think. We're at the mercy of the storyteller here.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unfortunately DPC doesn't care what you or anyone else on this forum thinks. He barely cares what the people that pay him think. We're at the mercy of the storyteller here.
I doubt it deeply

BADIK is a very consolatory story, I do not see any idea taken "in spite" of the players

and the patreons, at least from their choices, appear to be discrete snowflakes to which DPC has proposed 5 LIs practically virgin

Sage and Bella with their inactivity can be considered returning virgins
Maya almost for all life, and Josy at least in recent times have been away from any organic penis
Jill on the other hand can't be more virgin than this.

I forgot the competition for MC: idiots, disappeared and gays.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The reason why Quinn is not so interesting is actually simple. We know that Quinn promotes prostitution and deals drugs. She is a bad girl. The only thing that could add drama would be prison or her death. But then it ends. :rolleyes:

With Josy, Maya and Jill it looks different. They have to become Bad Girls first. There could be a lot more story than we would like.:whistle::unsure:

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Wow, that's weird... Considering I downloaded it from here then installed the mod and played from the beginning, that didn't happen to me.

Yep, you downloaded the game, modded it and the played, np on that.
Now try to make a save on that modded version and the load it on non modded version and let us know what happens.

Reactions: JC23 and Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Could be Camila too, from this angle you cant see her tatoos, and to change her nails into black is no big deal. Some girls changing their nails on daily basis ^^ Or maybe another Zoey scene? For Becky... i dont know, she is not that slim i would say? But either way, its not a main girl, thats for sure.
Nah, the body isn't right for Camila, and we see enough of her to spot some of her ink - it isn't there. Skin, even in that light, doesn't seem quite dark enough. It's Josy or Becky, but I am also leaning more toward Becky. Josy knows you want her in stockings and she's kink-friendly there, but the desk doesn't match any I saw in the HOTs party. The cactus is similar to what's in one room, but that desk was black, not a lighter wood tone. Becky's got time to paint her nails black, they're already short enough (as referenced from same party). I'd like it to be Josy, but we'll have to wait a few days and see.
(note: I'm all in favor of Camila as well, she and Rio are a perfect pair IMO)
<snip>
Episode 7, the scene where Josy asks where she should stay or something to that effect. The difference is you're playing fully modded, not loading an old modded save into a clean game. It only kicks in on the nice clean installs with modded save data.
Skanks need love, too. :oops:
Man, I completely mis-read this at first. I thought you said shanks need love, and were suggesting Quinn needed to be eliminated.

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Jesus Christ.

You guys AREN'T the ones paying for this. You show up on the forum and disagree with a person who IS more creative than you, works harder than you and produces content you consume. Why should he listen to you?

Presumably, if you had good ideas and the will to execute them you'd write your own VN.

Its fine to disagree, its weak as hell to cloak it in a poorly veiled attack on on the dev.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
All the talk about Quinn, Sarah, Riona, etc. being Li is pointless. DPC clearly wrote that he planned the whole story from the beginning to the end. There are 5 Li's and that's it. :rolleyes:
The fact that DPC wrote that he has everything planned means nothing. Lots of devs like to say that because it makes their projects look more professional and can also serve as a convenient excuse in many situations. Knowing DPC's work up to this moment, I sincerely believe he has done a lot of planning in advance and probably has a clear ending for BaDIK already outlined. But it doesn't mean that he has everything planned or even most important things. This type of game is not similar to a book or a movie that you try to publish only in a complete version. This is a long project, that takes many years of production. I'm sure that DPC's plans for BaDIK are constantly evolving, even if he has some plotpoints and endings planned in advance.

Also, I think Quinn will never be one of the 'main girls' because she is clearly an antagonist. It means that despite not being a 'main girl' she is still on par with them or even more important to the overall plot than each of the 'main girls' individually.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The reason why Quinn is not so interesting is actually simple. We know that Quinn promotes prostitution and deals drugs. She is a bad girl. The only thing that could add drama would be prison or her death. But then it ends. :rolleyes:

With Josy, Maya and Jill it looks different. They have to become Bad Girls first. There could be a lot more story than we would like.:whistle::unsure:
Yeah, i mean its obvious that the "main girls" are meant to be for a real relationship later on aka Love Interests... if its working out will surely depend on the choices... Quinn is someway a "maingirl" too but not for an relationship, how could she? For all what shes done so far, prison is the way it would end for her sooner or later... or like dalli said, maybe even death, wouldnt count out that either. Quinn has in my opinion already a good amount of scenes, even maybe the same amount as sage or Jill.

Quinn is kind of a "maingirl" and you can clearly go for her a lot, but there will never be a real relationship, cant be, and a character like quinn never wants that, and i wouldnt work out anyway, no chance in hell. Thats the reason why she is not under the "love interesets" and it makes sense. To complain that she has to be a main girl too is wrong in my opinion, cause she already is. I didnt really count that, but i would say she already has more important scenes than Jill, Sage or Bella.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Jesus Christ.

You guys AREN'T the ones paying for this. You show up on the forum and disagree with a person who IS more creative than you, works harder than you and produces content you consume. Why should he listen to you?
You can separate someone's work from the creator you know. The Witcher novels are great but the author Andrzej Sapkowski is kinda a dick and JK Rowling has fallen out of favour with fans of her books. You act like no one on here pays for BADIK but plenty do including myself who bought it on steam and this forum is part of the reason the game got so much attention in the first place. Any criticism DPC gets he earned himself he was fine with piracy before he started making millions off of BADIK (you can literally find comments he's left on here about how he was ok with piracy) other creators on here are lucky if they make a couple hundred bucks a month. The joke is too that he's banning people supporting him $50+ or more over such petty things like creating walkthroughs, videos and leaking images. Imagine if Rockstar Games or some studio banned players over that lol. Now I don't know what the opinion of the guy you replied to is but as for myself I started to see DPC in an unfavourable light when stories of what he's doing seeped through on here. I like BADIK but DPC is no patron saint who is infallible and cannot be criticised :KEK: It's a very early 2000's game industry attitude

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes