MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question. So I'm replaying from chapter 2 because the last time I got a big dik affinity so Josy and Maya won't accept me. Question is can I avoid Maya and still got in three way relastionship with them? I don't like her much anyway.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Alright boi's
Its your boi, The Other Guy With Glasses, back at it again. After lurking here for months reading the comments and keeping up with the status updates, we are finally here at last. That exciting time and torturous time where the update is about to drop.

Got a list of things I am hoping to see this time round. I'll list them off. :

1. Heather's tits
2. Heather's tits
3. Halloween Party (You just know its about to be lit asf)
4. Spend more time with the bro Derek
5. See where things go with Jill (In my playthrough she was left crying in the bathroom stall so I am geniuely curious as to see what is going to happen next. I missed out on a really hot 3some because of her [with Envy and Sandy] it better not be for naught.)
6. Bella date (Hoping it will end up with a big payoff if you know what I'm saying :devilish:)
7. Chad and Troy (That cliffhanger from the last episode was a surprise to be sure, but not completely unexpected [mostly due to the comment sections here and its theories. And yes, I know I ruined the great chancelors quote])
8. Heather's tits
9. Jade (only got a tease from her last episode. Due to the previews, I know we can expect the great Doctor PC to bless us with some much-needed content hehe)
10. Hopefully make some headway on my HOTS list. So far I've yet to fuck Melanie and I'm waiting to see if we will even make any headway with John-Boy and Tommy's girl.
11. I have a strange appetite for some crab...

there's probably a lot more I could list off that isn't coming to mind right now. I've got exams around the corner so my thoughts are elsewhere...
Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you guys are most interested in seeing this update
You are moving too fast. toofast.JPG

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DirtyMario

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
On the other hand, there are people that may not have funds to spare to buy a legit copy of BaD right now. So, they get it here (or on a similar website) but that doesn't mean they won't buy the game later. Treating pirates like a problem is just stopping yourself from getting more customers in the future.
This is very much reletable to what i have gone through. When i was in my teen years, we didnt have much income. So i couldnt really get a ps2 or any console which would be luxury for us when we didnt even have enough on the table to get by. I worked at part time jobs to get myself pc or whatever i could get. Then i bought a "cracked" ps2 and played the hell out of FFX and some other games. After so many years, now i own also "legal" copies of them on Steam.

It may kinda not be reletable overall to all things because the games those days are fast-paced but with a bigger pool overall you reach a bigger market with potential customers. People who can "buy" will buy and those who cant for the time being will not play at all if there isnt the possibility of "pirating" the game.

To the update: Eagerly awaiting it since some other games i follow have also been taking like forever to update left us all "dry".
That domination of both HOT's queens (Sage & Quinn) is what i am looking forward the most, pls dont dissapoint me

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Ok guys following this and a just few days before the episode come out what are the scenes that you are looking forward to the most?

Me

And of course finally solve this mystery

If you do not have the previews at hand here they are
Preview
Too much standing around, and not enough sex scenes. just my opinion. You asked, so you got it.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
when do you think the update will come on this site? when he releases to the 1st set of his patreon ?

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I have a question. So I'm replaying from chapter 2 because the last time I got a big dik affinity so Josy and Maya won't accept me. Question is can I avoid Maya and still got in three way relationship with them? I don't like her much anyway.
I would answer your question with another question: why do you want the three way relationship if you are not interested in Maya? Unless it's just a matter of status or affinity.

Keeping a relationship with Josy while rejecting Maya is possible as long as you still have feelings for her. On the opposite, keeping a relationship with Maya while rejecting Josy is less relevant for the moment, but I can't anticipate what future episodes may bring. Of course, you cannot still have feelings concurrently for both Josy and Maya once the triangle love is not; Derek's question on this point allows only one answer.

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I know everyone is looking forward to Friday, myself included. The thing is, I don't play the game right at launch. I always wait a bit for the inevitable patch(es) and also for the fan walkthrough done by rick87. Does anyone else wait or do you just jump right in and patch later?

Reactions: jhonnyjensen

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I know everyone is looking forward to Friday, myself included. The thing is, I don't play the game right at launch. I always wait a bit for the inevitable patch(es) and also for the fan walkthrough done by rick87. Does anyone else wait or do you just jump right in and patch later?
Completely same. Hell, I even wait for the f95 mod and the OFFICIAL walkthrough from DPC. I literally swear off of this forum for like a month till I've played the full update with them.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
when do you think the update will come on this site? when he releases to the 1st set of his patreon ?
Probably. First release is $25+, so there is probably a few of them here. I'm giving him $10, which is on a 3 day delay.

Not that I will even play it immediately anyway. When it releases I'm going to wait on the mod to update (and not enter this thread until I play it).

AS I said above, I wait on the mod. I don't even use the cheat functions, I just like to see the dialogue options that change stuff in game, instead of in a separate file you need to keep looking at. Also since DPC blocks modded files in the vanilla game, I ain't replaying the 6-7 files I have already.

Reactions: Hung...096

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
LOL, read the post I was replying to Dude, it was a joke.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok guys following this and a just few days before the episode come out what are the scenes that you are looking forward to the most?

Me

Preview
I'm most interested in anything to do with Maya and Josy, since they're my favorites and their path seems the most uncertain.

After that, I'm curious about Lynette's scene; she's wearing the same dress from the scene in Episode 1 where Neil talks about meeting her, so presumably her story will finally get underway.

I might also be interested in Jill again, but only if we finally move past the horrible blackmail subplot.

Lastly, it's not technically a preview but I am very curious what Rusty and Tommy are up to here:
Update_preview!_status_tease.jpg

Reactions: dalli_x

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
And I think the passenger in the car looks more like Derek. Subsidiary question, what are the DIKs doing in Chinatown?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Me

Preview
Everything related with my loves Maya, Josy and Nicole (and thanks for remember me how much i need start my DIK play to go full in hot mama milf Jade). I really wanted a solo date with Maya this time too, just to balance all the time we spent with Josy in the last episodes.

Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes