Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
sorry if someone asaked this already, but does anyone know if modded saves will work for the new update? I know we're gonna have to download the whole game again.
People will disagree (as they always do), but it'll probably work unless you have something in it that DPCs cheat checker spots. Won't likely take too long for Scrappy to have his mod updated as well, so things will resume working as normal either way.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It is bullshit that DPC feels the need to do this, why does he care if people want to mod the game, it doesn't affect him in any way and seems to suggest he's some sort of control freak? Oh, yeah, that's why
His thought process is pretty clear to me - he hates this site, and the mod draws people to the site, so if he could defeat the mods he could limit the number of people coming here. And I mean, it IS his intellectual property.

Also, he (quite reasonably) doesn't want people using mods asking him for bug fixes. Sure, many know better than to ask him, but MANY do not. I'm sure he gets enough bug reports, given the popularity of the game.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 1500707

Maybe just maybe
Jill presents her concert at the university
I think the picture shows that she is sitting and playing the piano
So there could be a choice between supporting Jill at the concert or going on a date with Bella

I can't wait to see the reaction if that's really what I'm thinking

But for sure it will be one of the best episodes, I'm sure of that
I'd be surprised that Bella would do Jill dirty like that, considering Jill is pretty much her best friend.

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
The best song that comes to mind reading this thread is "One" by Metallica.
Everyone is wading through a war for survival. And breasts. One in the same.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know if he'll simultaneously release on Steam, or is he going to do that after Patreon first launches?

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know if he'll simultaneously release on Steam, or is he going to do that after Patreon first launches?
The Patreon and Steam versions of the game are separate releases - DPC will shift focus to ready the Steam release right after the Patreon release next Friday.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
His thought process is pretty clear to me - he hates this site, and the mod draws people to the site, so if he could defeat the mods he could limit the number of people coming here. And I mean, it IS his intellectual property.

Also, he (quite reasonably) doesn't want people using mods asking him for bug fixes. Sure, many know better than to ask him, but MANY do not. I'm sure he gets enough bug reports, given the popularity of the game.
considering that the error screen at the beginning of the seventh chapter is one of the most frequent questions here, I don't think that creating these blocks decreases the inappropriate questions that DPC will receive

questions that also allow him to discover the "unfaithful" paterons he wastes no time chasing out of the Eden Valley.

surely the Mod distorts the game, evidently DPC can not stand it and does what he can to hinder it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes