Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Damn! First time in awhile that just one sleep and fifty new pages of comments in the thread. Going to slowly read through while I wait for bugfixes, patch, mods and walkthrough to drop. Hopefully by the time I read my own message. Let's go Maggots!

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Pheeew what an update.

I played through the CHICK harem route which includes most side girls and all 5 main girls and I absolutely do not recommend playing through this path in general unless you want to feel like shit. I never thought I'd feel so bad over rejecting the main girls lmao. :LOL:

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD that "NTR" scene with Jill catching you was pure pain. And I also did not expect for the MC to fuck Jill this episode, an unexpected but welcomed surprise. The scenes for Jill and Bella were really great. And now Jill fans are no longer blue balled :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
Game is crashing to desktop every time when you're talking with Rusty about ordering new windows after the second mansion minigame. MC says something like "He must be feeling guilty as hell" and an immediate CTD.

EDIT: It seems to have been a cheat check. The hotfix on the front page fixed it.

Last edited:

Luke009

May 4, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- GOFILE - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

Very big thank to rpdl for providing the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Thank you :) :)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, I think I lost my saves. That's fine, but should I be focusing on one girls route (or two in the case of the poly route) on this playthrough, or is this still a "fuck 'em all" game?

Been a while since I played this though, so I can really remember. Is it possible to friendzone the main girls even, or, if harem is off the table, is it tunnelling you into a situation where picking a main girl/s is as awkward/painful as possible?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes