goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
is there a fucking torrent DL for this or something? every link takes forever to download and mega is useless for anything more than 4 gigs

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Alright, you DIK experts... I need some help. How the hell do I end the free roam in episode 4? I am stuck going in circles in the mansion. I own the game on Steam and I haven't played it again after finishing it. I don't remember what I am supposed to do to end it.

All it says is chat with people, but I already talked to everyone =.= I haaaaaaate this part.

Reactions: maver!ck

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Apparently if you use cheats or any apply any kind of save file value modifications, the game will crash after you do the first mansion task. As soon as the character says "He must be filling so guilty". The only way is to restart the chapter on an unmodded save file

Reactions: Nofap_lifeIsGood

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Alright, you DIK experts... I need some help. How the hell do I end the free roam in episode 4? I am stuck going in circles in the mansion. I own the game on Steam and I haven't played it again after finishing it. I don't remember what I am supposed to do to end it.

All it says is chat with people, but I already talked to everyone =.= I haaaaaaate this part.
Just refer the walkthrough on first page.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes