akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
i downloaded the torrent version but i cant see my old save files in new version. i dont have to delete the old version right?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So, yet again I'm happy with a season finale. I posted yesterday about my hope for the game to finally force you to select a route and it's great to see that happen with some points of no return in regards to Jill/Bella.

That said, the reintroduction of Zoey has me slightly worried. The doomsayer in me suspects she's going to be the "central" element going forward and each "route" is just going to return to ambiguity as the MC is forced to pick between whomever he chose this episode and Zoey. Just like we were forced to interact with Jill/Maya/Josy and forced to develop some level of relationships with them I think Zoey is just going to take over as the common route.

That said... this interlude has me intrigued. With any luck it will bring Zoey up to speed with all the other LI. If she gets her own mini-episode to establish her as really likeably character I could get on board with seeing the established LI's finally get a chance to be jealous and invested in the relationship. It's something the story has entirely glossed over. Give how central the whole "understanding my own feelings" thing has been to the plot the girls being jealous or remotely invested in the MC has been thin on the ground. Maybe Zoey can be the common denominator and the LI's can start showing some investment in the MC.

Side note. I think Sage, Maya and Josy got fucked over this episodes in regards to sex scenes. Sage especially being limited to just a threesome with Quinn. All the girls should have had a romantic crescendo to the season.

Apr 5, 2018
Can you share the screenshot of the rest of the unlocked scenes?

n
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first missing one is Lily. IDK about the other two, hopefully someone knows how to get them.
The other are apparently with Madame Rose. And found out the Gallery Unlocker in the first post works for this update if you need that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sfakaoao

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Preliminary reaction:
Awesome episode. Awesome presentation.

That twist was a little cheap though.

I'll write more detailed reviews per each path when I play through them all.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
christmas

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my money is on Halloween 2022.

I’m not even joking. This interlude mentioned at the end will take time. Between that and the generally increasing size of each episode I think October 2022 for Ep10 is possible with said interlude to tide us over in between somewhere.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes