Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
gonna start a fresh play through. Be a nazi. Name... wait for it
Cheeseburger McTrump Loser III

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
A dev can get the same or better level of quality, but FASTER, by hiring someone to carry out routine tasks like coding. But if patrons don´s complain when they have to wait six months for an update... Why is a dev going to spend money in hiring more people?
Your quite right, take care.

Reactions: Cornetuelo

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm starting from scratch. Is it better to pick a main girl (or poly) and stick with them, or is this still a "fuck 'em all" game?

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Anyone have a clue as to when Season 2 launches on steam? I bought the game the other day and I want to keep going. Its so good
It will probably launch on Steam after all the Pateron tiers get it and the last tier is due on December 3rd. Then it will probably have to go through one more check that Steam does so I would say early to mid December is a fair bet probably.

Mar 18, 2019
I'm satisfied with how this one turned out. I didn't get much action, literally only 1 scene, but I feel like the character stayed consistent and I really like how Sage fuckbuddy friend route ended up going.

The only pet peeve I have is Halloween being talked about and not being out for Halloween. Makes me think we will get the continuation for this next year on Halloween, and I can't say I am in any way interested in the "mid" episode and the character which was teased.

Feb 27, 2018
Now that was worth the wait, it was an amazing update all around and I couldn't be more happy, the wait was worth it!

Also, I'm happy that the Jill/Bella blue ball jokes can finally die a slow and terrible death.

Unfortunally no halloween party...

Then again, nothing is perfect, then again, the Quinn/Sage scene exists...

All in all, a great update.

I'm curious if we will get solo Maya and Josy paths.

Finally, this thread also got much easier to navigate after ignoring some 100 people.
Is there a link where you can download this update faster?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Fuck Mega I got to 99% after resetting my IP several times due to the 3Giga limit then it gave me a decryption error and now it's back to 0%...

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
It's funny. I've played this game so many times from the start. One of the only ones I don't mind going through all over again.
That's what I'm planning on doing. The last version I played was either episode 5 or 6, I wanted to wait for some more content to build up before diving back in. Can't wait!

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
There you go guys, here's the index link. You should get max speeds. Let me know if you don't, I will copy to my Drive :D
Shortened it just in case. Click and enjoy ;)

Link Removed Temporarily

Edit: Damn guys, the link blew up. Couldn't handle too many requests at once. Wait for update, I will clone it shortly.

cc: shakytube Godussop93 nyks001 Bryan_Colt ZiMMa nguyencongtu Forsenlol I Love These Games :D

Last edited:

salmaan05

Sep 30, 2019
Guys i think im stuck or the game is bug.
The quest where you have to invite both josy and maya to your room
i did all the quest except that i cant invite them

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes