lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

More mirror (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for providing the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
is this compressed version after extracting will be as the same one ? and if not how the diffrence in quality is ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Nice Episode... played Josy/Maya for now... it was clear to me from the start that you have to choose at some point or the girls will choose for you (if you cheat on them) so i made playthroughs for all of the girls, besides its necessary to unlock all scenes and renders anyway.

it was the most emotionally episode so far i think, ok besides the ending of episode 3 maybe. Especially the concert was really touching. (cant wait to play this again with the jill route)

A lot of free roam events again, i admit, i dont like those very much most of the time... actually the dorm party was the first free roam i liked so far in this game. Most of the others were more annoying and confusing, the dorm party was well structured and pretty much straightforward to explore and not to miss anything.

Overall i wished there had be more intimate bonding time with Josy and Maya... but ok that was in episode 7 the case, but in episode 8 there wasnt much time for that. And i dont mean lewd scenes only... i missed more talk about feeling cause this was the episode where you decide to be with them and "attach strings" to the relationship, for that there was not enough exchange of feelings between the MC and the two girls in this episode i would say... and looking back all 8 episodes so far, the bond between MC and josy can be so much stronger than between Maya and MC... but ok, the game is nor exactly a slow burn, that only goes for the jill relationship i would say.

Of course many many questions are still open, in fact there are more open questions now than before... and i read some of the theories and speculations around here, and nearly none of them were close... but its kinda funny and impressive how much this game inspire these kind of theories all the time... and i think its one, maybe the main reason why BaDIK is so successful.

I am very realieved that the mansion minigame is finally over... to be frank, i hated it and it was going on way too long... hopefully there will be nothing like this in the future. It wasnt difficult at all, all the guides around here for it where pointless after all, its nearly impossible to not manage it in the end. But it was very time consuming and did eat away a lot focus from what was going on beside this mansion situation.

So now we all will be sitting on hot coals for a while, these cliffhangers at the end were the nastiest so far, and i dont think that there will be much speculation about the releasedate here. Halloweenparty is coming up, and i would bet that this is the time where the next episode is planned be released, at least i think thats the plan.... So as many guessed already, we are going to get one update a year from now on. Hm not really good news in my opinion. Yeah the quality is maybe the best around all the VNs here. but i have to say it, the content each update is not THAT much compared to others who can deliver 2-3 updates a year with nearly the same quality. (to be clear, the playtime is way more than in other games, but its very streched out cause of the free roam events and huge amount of minigames, if you know those or play withput minigames, the playtime is only half of it) I prefer quality over quantity everytime, but 1 update a year for an VN is really slow... but maybe iam wrong and we will get another one in maybe again 7 months like this time? Hopefully...

Apr 7, 2021
Well rip, my game crashes after the first mansion minigame in ep8. I guess I will have to wait for a hotfix or something. I used scrappy's mod but I never changed the numbers, only used it as a walkthrough for points.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well rip, my game crashes after the first mansion minigame in ep8. I guess I will have to wait for a hotfix or something. I used scrappy's mod but I never changed the numbers, only used it as a walkthrough for points.
well there is a clear warning in the game beforehand that using any mods will mostly cause problems in the next episode with the savegame, just dont use any... for walkthrough use the pdf. I know its not comfortable, but complaining after and cry for a hotfix if the DEV make it very clear that any mod will cuase problem in the next episode is kinda silly.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes