Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
To be honest I'm just surprised, that it's not already released as early access on Steam, considering the size of this thing. He would still get the money and people would be able to download it in civilized manner.

NuSakki

Mar 2, 2018
Will be there an options to download only the last update? I already dowloaded the whole game and dont want to do it again :D

Reactions: VOYEUR

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
1k posts in a few hours? :LOL:
guess I'll skip on reading this topic until things cool down

great chapter. really HUGE
also gz to people who correctly guessed the [last scene]

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Nice Episode... played Josy/Maya for now... it was clear to me from the start that you have to choose at some point or the girls will choose for you (if you cheat on them) so i made playthroughs for all of the girls, besides its necessary to unlock all scenes and renders anyway.

it was the most emotionally episode so far i think, ok besides the ending of episode 3 maybe. Especially the concert was really touching. (cant wait to play this again with the jill route)

A lot of free roam events again, i admit, i dont like those very much most of the time... actually the dorm party was the first free roam i liked so far in this game. Most of the others were more annoying and confusing, the dorm party was well structured and pretty much straightforward to explore and not to miss anything.

Overall i wished there had be more intimate bonding time with Josy and Maya... but ok that was in episode 7 the case, but in episode 8 there wasnt much time for that. And i dont mean lewd scenes only... i missed more talk about feeling cause this was the episode where you decide to be with them and "attach strings" to the relationship, for that there was not enough exchange of feelings between the MC and the two girls in this episode i would say... and looking back all 8 episodes so far, the bond between MC and josy can be so much stronger than between Maya and MC... but ok, the game is nor exactly a slow burn, that only goes for the jill relationship i would say.

Of course many many questions are still open, in fact there are more open questions now than before... and i read some of the theories and speculations around here, and nearly none of them were close... but its kinda funny and impressive how much this game inspire these kind of theories all the time... and i think its one, maybe the main reason why BaDIK is so successful.

I am very realieved that the mansion minigame is finally over... to be frank, i hated it and it was going on way too long... hopefully there will be nothing like this in the future. It wasnt difficult at all, all the guides around here for it where pointless after all, its nearly impossible to not manage it in the end. But it was very time consuming and did eat away a lot focus from what was going on beside this mansion situation.

So now we all will be sitting on hot coals for a while, these cliffhangers at the end were the nastiest so far, and i dont think that there will be much speculation about the releasedate here. Halloweenparty is coming up, and i would bet that this is the time where the next episode is planned be released, at least i think thats the plan.... So as many guessed already, we are going to get one update a year from now on. Hm not really good news in my opinion. Yeah the quality is maybe the best around all the VNs here. but i have to say it, the content each update is not THAT much compared to others who can deliver 2-3 updates a year with nearly the same quality. (to be clear, the playtime is way more than in other games, but its very streched out cause of the free roam events and huge amount of minigames, if you know those or play withput minigames, the playtime is only half of it) I prefer quality over quantity everytime, but 1 update a year for an VN is really slow... but maybe iam wrong and we will get another one in maybe again 7 months like this time? Hopefully...
I also started with my Josy-Maya save and it was fine, maybe I missed a few things because of my impatience as I gained enough dik points to be neutral... but I'll know more once we get every single ep8 scenes. :) To be honest I still hope we can somehow manage a pure Josy-Maya-Mc relationship, else I'd just focus on Sage. :p

Sage is still my fav girl in the game, but in this ep she made me realize that first and foremost she is still a dik route girl and my neutral good guy mc was definitely not ready for her wild side. :D

I thought we will get the Halloween party as the season ending event, but I guess it was more of a party planning + a minor dorm party episode. I totally agree with you on the mansion minigame part. That's the only thing stopping me from replaying the game from the beginning for other routes. I have one for Maya-Josy, two for Sage with the experimental chick Sage save and one for Bella and that's it.

That being said I like this ep so far and I only unlocked like 3-4 scenes top.

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
now i can enjoy ep 7 and ep 8 and looks like the waiting was worth it.
the rpdl torrent works great only needed 80min to finish and im seeding at average of 2,8MiB/s and im going to let it run for 24h+.

saw that it got answered but for the mod save problem:

First start the game once than close it.
Secend use "DETECTED MOD" fix start the game than close it
Third use Hotfix For Cheat Save start the game and your ready to play or close it for
Fourth optional use Gallery Unlocker start the game and your ready to play

now all saves with mod should work again and even the Cheat Menu works if you used the Cheat Mod.
for the Cheat Mod i would wait until its updated

Reactions: lkta and J040
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes