Tracer20

Dec 22, 2020
So, I was about to play the new episode on Joiplay,
and won't even let me start the episode? Is there any solution?

faybang

Aug 6, 2016
Hi, could someone help me? I have two paths and am stuck on both. In one path in the first free roam in this chapter I can't text Maya and josy to continue and in the second path I can't text jade in what I think is the last free roam. I have used mods in these paths and may have changed variables at times. Wouldn't be surprised if its just stuck because of that but if anyone has a fix please lmk. Really don't want to replay the whole game

Reactions: Noctis67

AECaros

Sep 10, 2020
My journey through BaDIK

Episode 1
Ick, redheads are usually my type, but her hair is just all over the place. Hard pass in favor of other options.

Episode 2
Oh, okay, apparently that first day was just a real bad hair day. Her boyfriend seems like a douche too, so I'll hit that.

Episode 3
This teacher is in an unhealthy relationship with her cheating husband and she wants to get back at her hubby. Sure, why not, I'm fucking my way through half the class, so why not.

Episode 4
Wild sex with a teacher while her husband is in the other room? That is my fetishhhhhh. Sage is growing on me fast though, smart, cute, wild? Fuck and yes.

Episode 5
Prooobably didn't need to share the sex tape. On the other hand, her son is Tybalt so fucking LOL. This couldn't get much better.

Episode 6
Sage is sick and I'm crushing on the poor girl. So sad. Was going well till I noticed that the sex tape that was 'sealed' by the Diks is in the end credits. That, isn't ideal. Maybe a breakup is the best thing for her family? Shitty that I'll probably lose that relationship when it blows up in my face though.

Episode 7
Not sure it matters anyways, my official main route is now 100% sage after the great scene and great characterization in the episode.

Episode 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the-witcher-fuck.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes