MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Hmm...my game keep crush no matter what after MC say the line "He must be feeling guilty as hell" in EP8 after the scheduling,anyone know how to fix it?
BTW there's a python.zip in "game",do i need to .... nvm everthing suddenly back to normal after i unzip it and put the Hotfix For Cheat Save inthe right place...

Last edited:
Reactions: AlbericEtzel

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is it me or does the cliffhanger ending not make much sense at all if you're not pursuing any of the women pictured?

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
My journey through BaDIK

Episode 1
Ick, redheads are usually my type, but her hair is just all over the place. Hard pass in favor of other options.

Episode 2
Oh, okay, apparently that first day was just a real bad hair day. Her boyfriend seems like a douche too, so I'll hit that.

Episode 3
This teacher is in an unhealthy relationship with her cheating husband and she wants to get back at her hubby. Sure, why not, I'm fucking my way through half the class, so why not.

Episode 4
Wild sex with a teacher while her husband is in the other room? That is my fetishhhhhh. Sage is growing on me fast though, smart, cute, wild? Fuck and yes.

Episode 5
Prooobably didn't need to share the sex tape. On the other hand, her son is Tybalt so fucking LOL. This couldn't get much better.

Episode 6
Sage is sick and I'm crushing on the poor girl. So sad. Was going well till I noticed that the sex tape that was 'sealed' by the Diks is in the end credits. That, isn't ideal. Maybe a breakup is the best thing for her family? Shitty that I'll probably lose that relationship when it blows up in my face though.

Episode 7
Not sure it matters anyways, my official main route is now 100% sage after the great scene and great characterization in the episode.

Episode 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1509182
Yeah... I feel you bro, especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
One thing I'm curious the most now is where the game will go to if we choose the Others path. Will it allow us to go harem mode like Tommy suggested, or will we still have to choose one of the others, or will they got angry at us because they want us exclusively? I'm intrigued because some of the others feel like they're interesting enough to be a love interest.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes