enter00

Jul 22, 2020
Small question... Does the MC really need to be in the DIK fraternity? Because after playing a few hours, they seem like a bunch of useless idiots... Of course the game is called BEING a DIK, but man, that kinda sucks...

on another note, i experience a bug when I write messages with the phone. sometimes the only possible "answer" i can give is just a blank field and I cant click it. I then have to reload.

• Angry
Reactions: Redd23

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just tried to patch my old EP7 with EP8 files (script + image + music + audio) and it works!

Upgrading RenPy engine to 7.4.10 can be done by everyone by downloading RenPy SDK 7.4.10.

Basically every modder could provide an update-patch for EP8!

There is absolutely no need to download EP 1-7 image, video, music etc archives again since you already have them.

So everyone who don't want to download 19 GB should wait for a community EP8 update-patch (~5GB).

Reactions: PBS666 and Meushi

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Im not sure how you feel guys, but in my opinion every single chapter becomes better and better, im not even talking about renders, the characters, the story, the university, the interaction, music in my personal opinion this game is much superior then others, its a real master piece. I am really looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Feels like everything ends soon but we all now that there are quite a few chapters left.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
1 datei, 19.97 GB - Verbleibende Zeit zum Herunterladen von Dateien: 6 Tage 22 Stunden
are u fucking kidding us ? .. wtf is wrong in the ppls head to use file hoster like this ???????

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
1 datei, 19.97 GB - Verbleibende Zeit zum Herunterladen von Dateien: 6 Tage 22 Stunden
are u fucking kidding us ? .. wtf is wrong in the ppls head to use file hoster like this ???????
Prolly it's your network service provider thing?

It's like I got my file 18hours ago and now I have already completed all 4 major path runs for EP8.

• Angry
Reactions: spacekun

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
My saves don't seem to be working? Is this only happening to me? should I start from the starting??? I downloaded from the torrent file

cb863

May 21, 2021
ive seen some comments about having to choose between sage, bella and jane. does this mean the maya/josy route ends in ep 8???

Nov 21, 2020
Brother
Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

More mirror (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for providing the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Brother please upload Update only compressed version too... Please for me

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
So I tried to play on android using joiplay and compressed game. My saves from ep 7 ending made the game close. So I played the game using ep6 ending saves (i.e starting from ep 7) and they were working and I kept playing using skip. After the ending scene of ep 7 the game crashed again
Can anyone know the reason why I can play ep 7 but not ep 8?
Or is it just DPC making some random code for detecting the android? Because i couldn't play Bella path ep 7 last time on android (it made it seem I tried to fuck with Cathy even when I didn't)

Reactions: Felipe Lope

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I'm still playing but I DON'T UNDERSTAND how it can be so few of us that want to smash KYLIE? She's literally the hottest girl in the game. DPC made her so fucking hot, I really hope we can get a lewd scene with her.

Seriously, you don't agree with me guys?

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 09.35.jpeg

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Me every time I get a shot of Bella's fartbox in this update

1605994081417.gif

On another note: you are going to let us knock her up, aren't you doc? Forget the preggo cliffhanger we got, you gotta let the playerbase put a bun in Bella's married oven.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
Just tried to patch my old EP7 with EP8 files (script + image + music + audio) and it works!

Upgrading RenPy engine to 7.4.10 can be done by everyone by downloading RenPy SDK 7.4.10.

Basically every modder could provide an update-patch for EP8!

There is absolutely no need to download EP 1-7 image, video, music etc archives again since you already have them.

So everyone who don't want to download 19 GB should wait for a community EP8 update-patch (~5GB).
i can't see my save in v8. should i overwrite v8 zip file on v7

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I tried to play on android using joiplay and compressed game. My saves from ep 7 ending made the game close. So I played the game using ep6 ending saves (i.e starting from ep 7) and they were working and I kept playing using skip. After the ending scene of ep 7 the game crashed again
Can anyone know the reason why I can play ep 7 but not ep 8?
Or is it just DPC making some random code for detecting the android? Because i couldn't play Bella path ep 7 last time on android (it made it seem I tried to fuck with Cathy even when I didn't)
If you look inside DPC's code you will find random anti-mod and anti-android measurements. Someone would need to remove them first and then create an Android port.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes