Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I don't mind playing without the mod, but I at least wish we had a pdf walkthrough available
I need to play this game like 18 times because The Dev simply won't let me have a Harem game and choose every girl LOL

At least in this game there's no "Final act fire that kills someone really important" yet anyways.... i am forever weary :cautious::cautious:

Felipe Lope

Sep 2, 2020
So I tried to play on android using joiplay and compressed game. My saves from ep 7 ending made the game close. So I played the game using ep6 ending saves (i.e starting from ep 7) and they were working and I kept playing using skip. After the ending scene of ep 7 the game crashed again
Can anyone know the reason why I can play ep 7 but not ep 8?
Or is it just DPC making some random code for detecting the android? Because i couldn't play Bella path ep 7 last time on android (it made it seem I tried to fuck with Cathy even when I didn't)
same issue, and i'm so excited to play it right now, can't wait another week for it to be playable on android after waiting for several months

drakeberg

Jan 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it's very important because it's the big thing MC will panic about in the next real episode, without any reasonfor him to do so, Just like the Jojo and Maya thing.
I think he will have more reason to panic here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes