paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
OK I just finished the update and for some reason I am not making the connections clearly, with the end reveal. Can someone give me an idiot's guide to what those pics mean? What was the connection MC made? Thanks.

DarkBepix

Apr 29, 2021
Hey guys i downloaded corectly from DropMeFiles but when i extract and click on BeingADIK.exe screen only flashing and then .exe file is somehow deleted and log.txt is generated. if you have any suggestions I would appreciate that. thank

and please avoid spoilers or at least hide them xD

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
OK I just finished the update and for some reason I am not making the connections clearly, with the end reveal. Can someone give me an idiot's guide to what those pics mean? What was the connection MC made? Thanks.
MC's been fucking his girlfriend's mom without knowing it.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
True.. Maybe Mona?
it would be interesting if Burke actually fucked Mona and she got pregnant from that

Maybe Maya? Unless you get that scene even when not on her path. You do creampie Maya during the dorm party and she seems unsure at first about it. Not sure if it was already mentioned before, but just a thought on who it might be.
I think it's avoidable (as sex with basicaly everybody), so it has to be somebody not connected to mc (as this ending seems to be always present.

Reactions: rockie

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Have a question regarding rewards. How to remove the X and arrows? I wanted to hide them so I can take a screenshot for a deskstop wallpapers but pressing H which would normally hide text doesn't work.

Edit. I had to go into setting and change the reward to on hover.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeroidk

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
i have the same crash everytime and i cant fix it, can someone help me? :(
it have been mentioned here like 1000 times before your game will crash because you are playing with a modded version from episode 7 you can fix it if you install the hotfix or play with another save that you have who are not modded

the_Collector

Aug 10, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the share captain

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

metalixus

Aug 3, 2019
Hi I have a smal problem with the game, it closes at the beginning of the last chapter with no error message, right where the Mc talks with Rusty about oredering the windows from mc's father. I tried playing on two different pc's (windows 7 and 10) but same result. Any advice on what to do? Thank you.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes