mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I'm getting data errors and CRC failed when I extract the game. Can that get fixed or am I just going to have to re-download the whole thing?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jill and Bells are tight .. suuper bff tight. One of them crying over another is very much outta your hands.
That was stupid. IMO, could have been written better, but I think he just did it for drama's sake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About actually being a DIK:
They have all these plots together to string and make fun of guys, they date guys just from spite,
you have nothing to appologise for .. they are wicked in their own right and pain merchants also.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I liked the ending choices, and I also liked how the Affinity system opens the end options, I ended up with 5 branches for the next update.
The following seem to be the optimal paths depending on Affinity scores
Others - DIK
Sage - DIK
Maya / Josy - Neutral
Bella - CHICK
Jill - CHICK

Bella had the hottest content, followed by Sage and I found the Jill and Maya / Josy paths a bit underwhelming.

Dec 17, 2020
With DPC "LOGIC" MC is treated as a culprit now in Ep-8 for inserting his phallus into both Sage (never talks about her parents) and Jade (screwed her student) when neither of them wanted a serious relationship. Sage (fuck buddy) & Jade (roleplay momma), while both women were cheating on their unfaithful partner with MC (get's used by them as outlet) not vice versa.

1637405483454.png

Secondly, I rejected Maya and Josy for their Lesbian lifestyle, now Hots are forcing her into Mona's shoes for money after Sage reassured her in Ep-7. Listening to Maya's father seems more reasonable to me currently over accepting Jade's husband.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes