Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
it would be interesting if Burke actually fucked Mona and she got pregnant from that

I think it's avoidable (as sex with basicaly everybody), so it has to be somebody not connected to mc (as this ending seems to be always present.
Other possibility is Zoey, but that one is highly unlikely. The timeline doesn't fit and the way MC says it, it sounds like she left a long while ago.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Hi I have a smal problem with the game, it closes at the beginning of the last chapter with no error message, right where the Mc talks with Rusty about oredering the windows from mc's father. I tried playing on two different pc's (windows 7 and 10) but same result. Any advice on what to do? Thank you.
look 2 post above yours and you have the answer

Reactions: metalixus

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Isn't there a scene at the Preps party where Jade, Tybalt and mr. Burke are together? I think you look inside the room looking for something or avoiding someone, just before Derek sets of the sprinkler system. I know i raised an eyebrow at that one.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Guys! Do you still need a fast download link or everyone is done with it? I can upload it on Google Drive, slept last night.
Downloading from server will always cross some limited download treshhold. Using Torrent in cases like that is always better option.
Luckily somebody already uploaded torrent.

Hey guys i downloaded corectly from DropMeFiles but when i extract and click on BeingADIK.exe screen only flashing and then .exe file is somehow deleted and log.txt is generated. if you have any suggestions I would appreciate that. thank

and please avoid spoilers or at least hide them xD
If .exe file gets deleted, then blame your Antivirus. Make an exception to ignore the game in antivirus.

Sep 9, 2021
I am not sure if I should download game now because what if dev release 8.1 or after that 8.2. 19 gb is not low amount of data.

Is anyone have info on this topic?
Let me know thanks!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
About actually being a DIK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the reason is that he knows about Burke. Like he saw him in the toilets in the first episodes (don't remember which one) and knows that he is somehow connected to Quinn's restaurant. So going for help to the guy that's pulling all the strings is a really bad idea.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes