Craterfire

Nov 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That one hurt.

Great chapter though, my main Jill and Bella (especially) were fire and even Maya who I didn't really rate was the best she's ever been.
Interested to see where it goes next now there is all this branching. With everything going on, prepping Steam version and now weird Zoey side story, I get the feeling we are in for an especially long wait this time.

Reactions: darji

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Prolly it's your network service provider thing?

It's like I got my file 18hours ago and now I have already completed all 4 major path runs for EP8.
I have 1 gigabit etherenet and it said same thing for me, why is there no torrent available?.... nopy has really really fucked me.

Last edited:

pees

Jul 31, 2017
Hello, installed new huge update but the game keeps closing during the first Bella flashback.. Any solution? Thanks

Cr4nkJunky

Aug 7, 2020
when trying to change the windows purchased to "0" in savegame editor i can not find anything for "windows"
The crash is because you bought the windows before rusty told you so.. use the save editor to search for windows bought change it to 0 that will fix the crash.
using the renpy save editor 1.6.1?
I cant find any "windows bought" in my savegame, created it 3 slides before the crash and tried a save directly at the end of episode7, yet couldn't find it there either :(

Nov 11, 2018
Can't Invite "You-know-who" to my room (towards the beginning). Contacts when pulling up person shows old convo but has exclamation mark on it and not new text choices. Anyone encountered this?

Reactions: faybang

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
how did anyone dl this?
im not waitijng 7 days or at best 6 hours to dl this lmao. Atleast can get over 30Mb/s with mega but im a free account and no i dont use a vpn.

tooofiq

May 21, 2021
I get the same error. Nothing in the log, just crashes. I wonder if its because by save file has cheats i used in previous version?

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
My journey through BaDIK

Episode 1
Ick, redheads are usually my type, but her hair is just all over the place. Hard pass in favor of other options.

Episode 2
Oh, okay, apparently that first day was just a real bad hair day. Her boyfriend seems like a douche too, so I'll hit that.

Episode 3
This teacher is in an unhealthy relationship with her cheating husband and she wants to get back at her hubby. Sure, why not, I'm fucking my way through half the class, so why not.

Episode 4
Wild sex with a teacher while her husband is in the other room? That is my fetishhhhhh. Sage is growing on me fast though, smart, cute, wild? Fuck and yes.

Episode 5
Prooobably didn't need to share the sex tape. On the other hand, her son is Tybalt so fucking LOL. This couldn't get much better.

Episode 6
Sage is sick and I'm crushing on the poor girl. So sad. Was going well till I noticed that the sex tape that was 'sealed' by the Diks is in the end credits. That, isn't ideal. Maybe a breakup is the best thing for her family? Shitty that I'll probably lose that relationship when it blows up in my face though.

Episode 7
Not sure it matters anyways, my official main route is now 100% sage after the great scene and great characterization in the episode.

Episode 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1509182
In ep 8, I understand you ... I did the same with Jade I am a weak person, (surely fucking her will lead to a bad ending? I don't know haha :unsure: ) , I will try to avoid her from the beginning.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes