spronky

Jan 5, 2021
Currently stuck at the Halloween Party. May be just blind as I'm stuck on finding the water balloons. Can anyone let me know where I can find them

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
One thing I'm curious the most now is where the game will go to if we choose the Others path. Will it allow us to go harem mode like Tommy suggested, or will we still have to choose one of the others, or will they got angry at us because they want us exclusively? I'm intrigued because some of the others feel like they're interesting enough to be a love interest.
I think this is the way of open relationships with many outside girls like Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie and so on. I'm more interested in where Zoey will go (judging by the fact that she will have her own spin-off, it looks like it will be possible to resume a relationship with her). Well, damn that there won't be a solo Maya path at all? Even on the way Chick? It's very strange.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
with all that destiny talk i am pretty sure we are connected to jill, i think she is not our family member, but there is a connection between her, mc and bianca.

Reactions: Redd23

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Im trying to trigger it for the last 5 hours, but i dont have found what requeriments are needed for unlock Lily´s rooster cluck.
maybe you need to have fucked them all? i got the cluck and i have had sex with all of them except tania

AECaros

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, fairly sure it is this. 'Others' currently the 'none of the above' option for if you want to keep fucking around without picking a love interest.

Presumably he is going to add at least one more with Zoey showing back up at the end of the episode, and I'd be a little shocked if Quinn isn't an option going forward.

The point of the choice is to narrow what is (presumably) a clusterfuck of choices and paths down to something manageable for the season 3 updated client. Are you dating one of the major girls? Then you are on their story. If you aren't, then you're with the rest of the cast.

Reactions: mpa71

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Interesting. Did you stay with Derek and get Rose scene in ep4?
No, I was with Sage I think
Did you get 50% Sage with the Lily scene in ep7? And did you work at the Pink Rose instead of the retirement home?
These are the ep7 scenes I got. I normally work at the retirement home except this time because Tommy asked me to cover for him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, fairly sure it is this. 'Others' currently the 'none of the above' option for if you want to keep fucking around without picking a love interest.

Presumably he is going to add at least one more with Zoey showing back up at the end of the episode, and I'd be a little shocked if Quinn isn't an option going forward.

The point of the choice is to narrow what is (presumably) a clusterfuck of choices and paths down to something manageable for the season 3 updated client. Are you dating one of the major girls? Then you are on their story. If you aren't, then you're with the rest of the cast.
I find it VERY interesting that you basically had to pick between Sage and Jade this episode, like why even do that if Jade isn't an "endgame" option.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes