shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can someone explain the logic of this puzzle. I have been looking at this and still can't figure the reasoning behind it? I don't really need the answer since I already kind of guess it on my last playthrough.
Just rotate each block one space clockwise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hah, I'd add to your crime list at the Dorm Party, seeing Sally so distraught and not even giving the MC an option to come back and coax her for a dance to 'set the stage' for more, later? Come on. :)
Yeah, the complete lack of any development with Sally and KRJ makes me think there will be nothing with them other than special renders. Best case the mc may help Sally out with Magnar, but I can't see anything else happening.

The titular "crossroads" in the MC's relationships comes not as a natural result of our choices, nor even as the result of an external crisis a la Josy's arrival at the end of Episode 3. No, this crossroad is literally because the MC woke up one day and decided dating multiple girls was unworkable no matter what had been said before.
I don't think this came outta nowhere. The mc has been questioning himself on and off for a while now. The game has been discussing how to balance dating multiple women and where the tipping point between getting to know people and cheating is.

Of the 5 LIs, when taken to the conclusion of Season 2, the relationships are solid except Sage's. To continue fucking other girls at that point would be a betrayal of whichever LI the mc was with.
  • Bella is expecting an exclusive relationship now. At first it was an awakening for her, but it's clear she wants this to mean something and she's put her cards on the table. If the mc hadn't decided he wanted an exclusive relationship with Bella, she would have broached the subject herself.
  • If Jill has given herself to the MC, it's obvious she's not the girl to do it lightly and if she found out the mc was fucking others still and she was just another notch on his belt, she'd be devastated. The mc surely knows this.
  • M&J and the mc have really taken their relationship along quite a ways. All that talk about "no strings" was a while ago now, and it's clear the girls actually love him. He even needs to "explain himself" if he takes that photo at the Pink Rose while in a relationship with the two.
To continue fucking around while in any of the above three relationships would be wrong, and while the mc can be a DIK, he's actually a good guy and would know that.

Last edited:

Fenix89

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone else's game shutting down before they get through the library opening scene? No idea why it would just close the whole game on me. There's not even a mod installed.

sashadallas

Mar 12, 2021
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).
Can you tell me what should i do about the crash

marcmga

Dec 13, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Gallery Unlocked Mod

• Save Poroblem Fixed, Modded Save Working
• Gallery Unlocked
• Brawler Minigame Working

End Ep7 Crash Problem fixed

Download Apk

Download [Apk + Obb]

Download Apk [ updating..] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when Scrappy mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is there any way to download it without using MEGA? Because unfortunately the download start and stop at 77% and can't continue without a premium membership

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
Can we get a fix for the mediafile link every other link downloads super slow and i have good wifi makes 0 sense and mega has a 5gb limit which is also bs media file is a good alt

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
This was probably my favorite chapter so far, I don't really know why...but I felt the MC having to choose his partner was coming, and appreciated it finally happening. But, and here's what's really interesting to me, the first time I played this game...I HILARIOUSLY messed everything up. I fucked up with Bella due to Cathy, I burned my bridges with Maya and Josy (honestly, kinda fuck them), I didn't particularly have anything against Sage, so I went with it. And I kept going. And, well, she was the one I liked the most, besides Bella (which I did another playtrough, and many others after that, obviously), but I never really felt like I "belonged" there, you know? And that's the thing I always searched my whole life for. Belonging somewhere. And I realised I came to care about Quinn. Her scene in episode 7 is still my all-time favorite of time, and what marked me as seeing something...more. Something exciting. So, continuing my first playthtrough, when the time came, I didn't choose to be with anybody. I'll just be on my own, even if it's only for a little while. And let's see how things go from here. I hope I can share that with Quinn. And in my life, with someone, someday. Like a truly great man once said, be that in a jail cell or in the arms of your loved one, life is what you make of it. So dream big.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
What are the possible paths, at this point? I was offered a choice between
  • Sage
  • Bella
  • Others
I'm seeing people say there's a Jill path, a Jill/Bella path....

Fenix89

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone else's game shutting down before they get through the library opening scene? No idea why it would just close the whole game on me. There's not even a mod installed.
Yeah it was due to my modded save. Patch cleared it right up.

Fenix89

Mar 26, 2018
Can someone explain the logic of this puzzle. I have been looking at this and still can't figure the reasoning behind it? I don't really need the answer since I already kind of guess it on my last playthrough.
The blocks are moving one space clockwise around the line.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The Madame. Yes the fucking Madame! After I finished raping the game, there were two scenes that were left unlocked. I'm thinking, who are these two lovely side babes that my mc has neglected? Turns out it wasn't two lovely ladies, it was just one big old one! Sage didn't even get two gallery scenes this episode! Fuck off you old cunt!
This means that i can get the scene with my love Nicole in vip room in this episode without pass by Madame? Is this a dream come true?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes