Senamor

Feb 5, 2020
Guys, i'm having a problem with the game. Near the beginning of the chapter 8, after a chat with Rusty, the game is closed without showing any kind of message and return to desktop. Can someone please help.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ex is back, huge surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I expect drama unfold in season 3. I wanna know how the MC and him respective girl will react to her.
The waiting game starts again.
She's got a nice smile. I mean, it's no Tybalt, but it's nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys, i'm having a problem with the game. Near the beginning of the chapter 8, after a chat with Rusty, the game is closed without showing any kind of message and return to desktop. Can someone please help.
That's because the save game you started from was from a modded version of the previous episodes. The game detects that and deliberately quits. You either have to start again, look for working saves here, or wait for the new mod to come out that bypasses it.

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
You cheated? if so you need a modifx: look some post above (sorry but i don't remember the exact one).
You're not the first with this problem. ;)

Jul 17, 2020
dude, the doc really is cutting every other paths, Sage is :love:, that threesome, we see it coming don't we boys?:devilish:, i haven't started my CHICK save yet because im scared:ROFLMAO:, finished my Jill save though, that recital man, so good and yes, NO. MORE. PURPLE I MEAN BLUE. BALLS.:KEK:

those girls rejected by MC, bet it will bite his ass later *red hair girl flashback*

the doc did it again, thought my antique potato laptop will not handle the new update, but it run fine:LOL:

Reactions: goldenrule91
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes