Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Just checked out the good doctor's Patreon page.

I'm pretty sure he just went from 15,180 to 16,199 since dropping this release.

I'm fairly certain all those subscribers didn't decided to throw him $1 each, they were probably looking to download the game.

At $25 a pop for full download privileges, that's 25K he just netted on top of his other mixed bag of 15,000 subscribers!

I'm well on the way to developing my own game too. At least I downloaded DAZ a few months ago anyway... :rolleyes:
If you have the dedication to do everything yourself, you can be swimming in the moolah in no time too. xD

I wish I had the patience, dedication and talent to do a solo project of this caliber.

ttreloaded

Sep 16, 2021
Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 496.13'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1920, 1080) drawable=(1920, 1080)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

Anyone know how to fix this?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
My game breaks right after MC finishes talking with Rusty about the windows and I can't get past it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes. It's 3 dollars. You should have at least 3 when you hit the party. Then you get another 3 by doing the brawler game and shuffle and the tetris game.
I spend all my $ to upgrade wallet and buy 2D art before the party so I'm totally broke. I play with mini game off but fortunately I found some money laying around but its only enough for either Sarah or Melanie not both. What about Becky? Is there any lewd scene with her at the party if you fuck her before?

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Dec 22, 2017
Something cool I did during this update, other than a specific part, was play Adele's album throughout the entire update. And boy did it work well, some song are sad. But a lot of the music fits with the more romantic tone this episode has.

I'll say this as well, I think episode 7 was better than this episode by a fair bit. But I think 7 blows all of the other episodes out as well. I think this episode ranks 4th best to me. But I was quite satisfied with it, its very main LI heavy and that could disappoint some, but not me. I've never played a DIK run, and I was never quite a fan of running the gambit on all the girls in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, help. I replaced some files and now game doesnt start.
Please share your Game/freeroam/episode 8 folder!
If you still have the Rar file of Badik you could just install it again,
and add your save file in there, and done.
no messing with finding a certain file. way quicker too.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I agree with ename 144 opinion that the decision to choose a girl at the end of season 2 looks somewhat technical and hasty. But I have a few explanations.
1) DPC for some reason it was necessary to start full-fledged branches of heroines at the beginning of the 3rd season. The reason is quite clear. Season 1 as a whole is devoted to the hero's awareness of his sexuality, sex without obligations and recognition of a particular girl.
Season 2 was supposed to concretize the girl you like so that the choice was conscious.
Season 3 is a full-fledged relationship with their problems (as you know, relationships are a complicated thing). Temptations in the form of potential infidelity (Zoey was introduced not by chance), contradictions, difficulties. Even a possible breakup.
Season 4 should logically close the branch of each of the girls (for example, pregnancy). The topic of pregnancy was raised briefly throughout the second season and should mean for the hero what it means to be responsible.
For example, take Josie and Maya. The whole first season MC recognized the girl separately. The second season is an attempt to start a full-fledged relationship with both. Girls fall in love with him and get used to sharing him.The third season should be dedicated to a full-fledged relationship. I do not know if the long-awaited solo paths will appear in this season. If you deepen the relationship with another, will the second be offended? An interesting question.
For me, the season 2 finale looks like a bachelor party. The last party. After her, it's not going to work just like that to fuck two girls in the toilet. And it will have consequences. I haven't looked at the code yet, I don't know if the jealousy variable has appeared again or if it was accidentally introduced.
2) Perhaps the decision was caused by technical features. It is likely that the transfer of the status quo to the third season will cause critical errors due to the large number of variables. But we know that season 3 will start in a new file and to simplify the work it was necessary to allocate a route for each of the girls.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes