TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
I'm on the DIK Sage path and was always friendly and helpful with Quinn. I was able to get the threesome scene so I think that's the way to go.
I'm wondering if the conversation you can have with Sage a few episodes back might have something to do with it as well. Where Sage mentions that she thinks Quinn likes you and ask if you like her back. I answered that i was into her and all she says is 'good to know'.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
We're gonna have months and months to pull ep. 8 apart and find things we love and maybe hate about it, but I gotta signal boost this post and agree very much with the tl;dr. I really didn't want to come out as negative overall on the episode because make no mistake there are some things that are good, and many things that could potentially be good that we just don't understand fully yet (I'm still not high enough IQ to understand how the path locks are gonna work, eagerly awaiting some big brain takes on it :KEK:) but I have to admit that when I finished the episode I wasn't really happy. This didn't change when I played the other paths either, although I can definitely see how solo Jill and solo Bella players would disagree because their wishes were finally answered for obvious reasons.

As I said I really don't wanna come out as negative on the episode or spoil it for others, and I definitely don't want to get into arguments about how good it was because at the end of the day different people who love different girls will have different opinions and experiences with the game. All that being said, as someone who is mostly concerned with the narrative of the game, I have some very serious issues with how this episode has changed the narrative pacing and the stakes of the story. I feel the LI path locks have come way too early and seemingly in a contrived and arbitrary fashion. I feel DPC has way too many guns on the table and threads to tie up while also introducing more and more cliffhanger bait moments. I feel that the threads that have been resolved do not live up to the impact and hype, like telling Sage about Chad and Troy which results in a few minor scenes and nothing more, despite being the final cliffhanger of episode 7. And lastly, I honestly felt pretty annoyed that the final screen of episode 8 is the Interlude screen with Zoey, which is something similar to finishing Mass Effect 3 and being confronted with a big message from the developer about the upcoming DLC.

So tl;dr I guess go read ename's post because mine is a retread of a lot of that and his tl;dr is better :KEK:
If DPC manages to concretize each choice and add nuances, then season 3 should be the best. As I have already said, the very appearance of Zoya should serve as a kind of trigger for love interests and become a cause of jealousy. So far, it looks like he planned everything in advance. And the interlude being a small episode dedicated to Zoey should tell her backstory so that she is not a random character who will introduce just for the sake of dramatic effect.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I'm wondering if the conversation you can have with Sage a few episodes back might have something to do with it as well. Where Sage mentions that she thinks Quinn likes you and ask if you like her back. I answered that i was into her and all she says is 'good to know'.
I think one thing you have to get is the pic you take from episode 7 where she is sitting on the kitchen counter with her legs wrapped around your waist, arms wrapped around your head and giving the finger to the camera. She was embarrassed by that pic and does the same to you before the threesome happens but in a playful way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheRobotDevil

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
If DPC manages to concretize each choice and add nuances, then season 3 should be the best. As I have already said, the very appearance of Zoya should serve as a kind of trigger for love interests and become a cause of jealousy. So far, it looks like he planned everything in advance. And the interlude being a small episode dedicated to Zoey should tell her backstory so that she is not a random character who will introduce just for the sake of dramatic effect.
thats exactly what she is though, considering he just had our MC make a final decision on monogamy. backstory or not, she is literally a random character that is introduced solely for dramatic effect on MC's relationships

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
I think one thing you have to get is the pic you take from episode 7 where she is sitting on the kitchen counter with her legs wrapped around your waist, arms wrapped around your head and giving the finger to the camera. She was embarrassed by that pic and does the same to you before the threesome happens but in a playful way.
Good observation. I almost didn't catch that.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
thats exactly what she is though, considering he just had our MC make a final decision on monogamy. backstory or not, she is literally a random character that is introduced solely for dramatic effect on MC's relationships
But to dedicate a whole small episode to Zoey? Isn't that weird? I have a lot of thoughts. What if Zoey becomes a full-fledged LI? DPC needed to introduce her into the story and in order to justify a potential romantic relationship, he wants to tell her story?

Developer143

Nov 18, 2021
Does anyone know why the downloading process is so slow for this game? I'm talking a day +, I've tried multiple different downloading websites. I also did a speed test and tested other files and it is not my internet.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Man what a fucking amazing season finale lol can't wait for season 3,also is it dependent on who you chose?I chose Sage and it turns out Jade is her and Tybalt's foster mom,which I've been also fucking
You should use the spoiler tag for the others, man.

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Cant seem to play now because i need the mod fix for version 8.0.. and i have tried to download the actual mod fix but it don't work for some reason.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes