mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Ok i think i figured out Jill path, it seems if you put the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation, you can't fix that no matter if you do everything right after that. She won't be an option after the recital because she won't be 100% sure about you.

I have to start fresh for her path because it seems i either did the dick pic or stopped fighting for her.

Reactions: Beersheep

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Ok i think i figured out Jill path, it seems if you put the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation, you can't fix that no matter if you do everything right after that. She won't be an option after the recital because she won't be 100% sure about you.

I have to start fresh for her path because it seems i either did the dick pic or stopped fighting for her.
You can, I've just finished Jill's path, and she even laughed about dick pic. You have to be massive CHICK to get Jill. Not sure about massive DICK or neutral path.

Reactions: Rguy59

john0410

May 31, 2020
yeah that’s crazy to do the math and realize how long this process will be. He really needs to hire some people, tbh. If not for this game, the for whatever his next project is gonna be. Many of us may just lose interest over the next few years, especially if not all the episodes are bangers
I dont think he need to hire people he is doing fine 7 months for 6 hr gameplay is fine while other games take less or more time only for fap with no story

permadj1906

Jun 8, 2020
maybe, we can return from episode 1, but its gonna be waste the time, or if y'all have some clean save before add some mods maybe its gonna work, I guess

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Then you might encounter a timer issue,
There has always been a certain moment where you can respond before the option dissapears.
wich probably means you're too late to respond?!

Escanor89

Oct 8, 2019
UGH! The thing just refuses to download, I miss Nopy.
Mega requires downloading some other program (which I did once before and it only downloaded part of the file before requiring I jump through even more hoops), Filemail will take 6 DAYS to download the file, Mediafire seems to have misplaced the file, there's nothing to download, Gofile is overloaded and won't download at all, Dropmefile is another 6 hour download, and it expires in 5 hours, so...., Uploadfile won't download the file until I download some other program and Anonfile is the one that's downloading for 6 hours and keeps STOPPING every 15 minutes or so.

It's becoming quite frustrating.
I used Medafire, and it took like 5mins.

Reactions: Boj321

NSF001

Aug 8, 2017
Then you might encounter a timer issue,
There has always been a certain moment where you can respond before the option dissapears.
wich probably means you're too late to respond?!
Well this is the quest I need to finish to proceed, so it shouldn't be a timer issue.

Escanor89

Oct 8, 2019
You guys don't understand, it's not a bug, you can't reject Jade because she's obviously best girl and one true love.
Bella and Jade, are my personal 1 & 2, followed by Josy and therefore Maya. Sage & Jill are next. Jill requires a complete beta chick playthrough. I will do her path, when the entire game is finished.

Mrbikdig

Dec 22, 2020
anyone else able to get this cluck? i did a dedicated jill run and was not able to get this cluck despite meeting her friends (as shown in the cluck).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes