Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone know why I can't talk with Maya and Josy in the second freeroam of episode 8? All other contacts work fine but I can't invite Josy and Maya and continue with the game, because contacting them isn't possible. I'm running the compressed version on a Mac and using scrappy's mod, if that helps
I played using the compressed version and didn't run into any problems. You're supposed to text them to invite them.

Edit: I didn't have any mods. No idea if the mod is causing your game to glitch.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just adding an additional thought to this it’s possible the reason Lynette is pulling the stupid face in the image is to mask the fact she does have the Royce bone structure. We can see in the black and white Polaroid that Jill’s sister has curly hair that is lighter in colour in the picture than Jill’s it’s also faintly curly.

#BackOnMyShit

Well not back

I was expecting it. I actually thought she would walk in the night before after she left Tybalt.

I assumed it was going to happen because the episode's name is Crossroads. I think it was little rushed considering these "people" who've only known each other for about .... about month or two... max.

What sucks now is we played a couple of hours of gameplay and now we are stuck waiting until around July/August. I wish DPC would suck in his ego and hire a bit of help because at this rate, it's going to be 1 episode per year. When is the story going to finish? In 2030?
I don’t want to get to much into this, because I feel like it’s getting lost in the thread, however although I know there was a decent amount of update, 4-5 hours it felt smaller than 7 to me. Given how much extra content he made that’s surprising.

I don’t mind the logic of ‘crossroads’ however it does concern me that we’re now looking at going from essentially 3 routes (CHICK DIK and NEUTRAL) to needing 6. Especially since if MC can cheat we might split those further needing a dozen paths for 20 or 30 hours of game.

Ep. 8 was great, but I'm left scratching my head about a design decision rather than the story twists, and that's unfortunate.
One of the reasons I’ve been annoyed about DPCs attitude to the mod is just what you’re saying. The game is huge, its going to end up at least half as big again if not twice as big. Having to do 30 hours of content to unlock lewd scenes potentially 6 times over is mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenrule91

myfaxe2

Apr 23, 2020
Bro my mac version of the new update won‘t work. Like whenever I load the game the screen goes all staticky and distorted Idk how to fix it.
Ok... the log file is from a different game or different SDK version (7.4.8)... Anyway, the problem might be related to your INTEL GPU. RenPy tries to use GL2, but fails when it can't initiate it.

Here are two options you can try:

- Hold shift key while launching a game or SDK
- Download renderer.rpy and save the file into the game's "game" folder (right click game.app -> show package content -> Contents ->blablabla)

If the game launch you should press shift + g and try to switch your rederer option.

Btw: Your Mac is already 64bit and not one of the old 32bit Intel, right?
Had the same issue on Mac OS, MacBook pro 2011 screen glitching forcing me to restart.
This solution by cold_arctus fixed the game for me.
Added a file on "game" folder named "renderer.rpy" with textedit and inside copy this:

init offset = 1
define config.gl2 = False

No more screen glitching.

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Just adding an additional thought to this it’s possible the reason Lynette is pulling the stupid face in the image is to mask the fact she does have the Royce bone structure. We can see in the black and white Polaroid that Jill’s sister has curly hair that is lighter in colour in the picture than her Jill’s it’s also faintly curly.

#BackOnMyShit

Well not back

I don’t want to get to much into this, because I feel like it’s getting lost in the thread, however although I know there was a decent amount of update, 4-5 hours it felt smaller than 7 to me. Given how much extra content he made that’s surprising.

I don’t mind the logic of ‘crossroads’ however it does concern me that we’re now looking at going from essentially 3 routes (CHICK DIK and NEUTRAL) to needing 6. Especially since if MC can cheat we might split those further needing a dozen paths for 20 or 30 hours of game.

One of the reasons I’ve been annoyed about DPCs attitude to the mod is just what you’re saying. The game is huge, its going to end up at least half as big again if not twice as big. Having to do 30 hours of content to unlock lewd scenes potentially 6 times over is mutes.

Reactions: always86

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
As some others have already asked about., But I am on a Jill path so along with the Reject Jade text I also have a Reply to Jill task and neither texts are showing up to reply to.

The Jill one is optional but I would like to see it and I cant proceed in the story because the Jade one is a Main task. Any ideas?

hunter8013

Aug 29, 2021
Does anyone have a solution for this error when trying to make the android version of the game?

Exception in thread "main" java.net.UnknownHostException: services.gradle.org
I hope this helps

acdczeppelin

Feb 26, 2018
Okay, I've found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.

If you know how to enable the developer console (unren), you can also set the cheatcat variable to "".
cheatcat=""

You will still need the update8.rpy file.
how do we install this on a mac?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am telling you guys, in a non confrontational way, this is one or at most two chapters from completion, more likely one. I do not care what he has said in the past. Mono relationship time = something dramatic happening= climax = the end.
That is my prediction.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Just adding an additional thought to this it’s possible the reason Lynette is pulling the stupid face in the image is to mask the fact she does have the Royce bone structure. We can see in the black and white Polaroid that Jill’s sister has curly hair that is lighter in colour in the picture than Jill’s it’s also faintly curly.

#BackOnMyShit

Well not back
The whole "Aunty Jill" theory is a massive reach. lol

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

#BackOnMyShit

Well not back

One of the reasons I’ve been annoyed about DPCs attitude to the mod is just what you’re saying. The game is huge, its going to end up at least half as big again if not twice as big. Having to do 30 hours of content to unlock lewd scenes potentially 6 times over is mad.

I think one of the reasons to split the routes so early was the inability to transfer all the variables to a new game file. In addition, the separation will help with the code during development, the game should be simplified and reduced to some one common plot and the plot of a relationship with a girl. But I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that DPC will create updates dedicated to one chosen girl. For example, episode 9 is Sage. Or episode 10 - Bella. This makes sense since MС is blocked for other girls and updates should be shorter.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes