Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I don’t understand the appeal of the Jill path.

When MC asks her not to report the bullying, she goes ahead and does it anyways. When she takes MC out for a second date (which was the best date that MC has ever had), she ends it by telling him that he shouldn’t see her as she wants to obey Tybalt’s wishes and only decides to continue dating cus there’s a dialogue that MC is falling for her (over which the player has no choice). And by the third date, she already considers MC to be her boyfriend and introduces him as such to her friends. Although, her friends were alright, MC feels quite out of place in that gathering. Add to that her unrealistic naive nature.

I hope things turns out for the better in the next act of the story.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Aside from being talked into monogamy by Elena. Don't really see more than a year's worth of content with the remaining plot trees. clearly DPC wanted to get that storyline out of the way, something that other Dev's might wait toward the end of their projects to fleshout. will be happy to be proven wrong of course.
That doesn't imply running out of steam. Because he made us choose a LI, that means Season 3 has to be very ambitious in how he continues. Because he's going to have to make multiple paths to make the LI choice to be meaningful. So I feel that episodes for season 3 is going to feel "short" because you're going to miss content for the LI you didn't chose. Once again that has nothing to do with running out of steam. If episode 9 is similar in size as in total renders and animations, that tells me he's not running out of steam.

Bledno

May 7, 2021
Hello everyone, first of all great game. For me it's the best adult game i ever played. Secondly i have a little problem nd maybe someone could help me with it. So the problem is that sometimes when i trie to answer to messages (sms or swype) i got empty messages, phone stucks and i have to restart the game. Restart doesnt help and messages doesnt appear. I can only ignore messages, doesnt answer them and do other things. First time this problem appeard with Jill (sms) and now it appeard with nicole (swype). Sorry for my english, but i hope you understood what I wanted to say. BTW thank you in advance for yout help.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to be her teddy bear ... only way you fit in with her overbearingly + nice to make your
friends list - friends is by becoming her lancelot and spear her into the stratosphere with your love.
I don’t understand the appeal of the Jill path.

When MC asks her not to report the bullying, she goes ahead and does it anyways. When she takes MC out for a second date (which was the best date that MC has ever had), she ends it by telling him that he shouldn’t see her as she wants to obey Tybalt’s wishes and only decides to continue dating cus there’s a dialogue that MC is falling for her (over which the player has no choice). And by the third date, she already considers MC to be her boyfriend and introduces him as such to her friends. Although, her friends were alright, MC feels quite out of place in that gathering. Add to that her unrealistic naive nature.

I hope things turns out for the better in the next act of the story.
I have used save files of which are posted on first page

Reactions: Blizzard99

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
You can, I've just finished Jill's path, and she even laughed about dick pic. You have to be massive CHICK to get Jill. Not sure about massive DICK or neutral path.
Hmm strange, i'm a massive CHICK and couldn't choose her, must have done something else wrong then, can't remember where i branched my saves of. As a massive dick i even had the option to ruin her date where he proposes, so really strange that.

Mar 15, 2021
Hey guys i need your help during episode 8 during the party in the dorms i have the task to find the water balloons but i don't know where they are can someone show me the way

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most asked question in this thread lately.
it is the condom on the floor in the room with the two drunkards and a double bed.
You get it and go to bathroom to fill it up with water and ... well .. you will see.

Hey guys i need your help during episode 8 during the party in the dorms i have the task to find the water balloons but i don't know where they are can someone show me the way

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I have used save files of which are posted on first page
Don't know about those saves, I've played this update from the beginning, did't even use my old saves since I had too many. I've consulted walkthrough where I tought are the crucial choices, and where the right answers weren't that obvious.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If only gamers would search for what they needed ... if only!
You can pick up the unused condom on the ground to substitute for the balloon at the messy room where the Nerd is talking to the girl about how they can have sex all day cause he got the whole room to himself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 15, 2021
La question la plus posée dans ce fil ces derniers temps.
c'est le préservatif par terre dans la chambre avec les deux ivrognes et un lit double.
Vous le récupérez et allez dans la salle de bain pour le remplir d'eau et... eh bien.. vous verrez.

[/CITATION]
thank you so much.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone know why I can't talk with Maya and Josy in the second freeroam of episode 8? All other contacts work fine but I can't invite Josy and Maya and continue with the game, because contacting them isn't possible. I'm running the compressed version on a Mac and using scrappy's mod, if that helps

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

More mirror (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
foa thanks for your work

i have a big issue cause i can launch the game but right after the part were you command the window ( in ep8 ) the game shoot down /crash , i think its due to your compression cause i try to redo another decompression with your compression but same probleme,

the other posibility is its crashing due toa save from a previious version were i cheated but i doubt that

FYI :i'm using a mac
tell me if you need a screen shot oor a save still

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes