Jul 17, 2020
I haven't played this game in a while... since chapter 5 I think, but I did update it to chapter 6 and 7 when they were released.

Now that chapter 8 is here I wanted to update the game again, but I can't find a 7 -> 8 update file. Have that feature been dropped?
I really hope not because I don't want to download a 19GB game file for the next 20+ hrs off of shady and slow download sites.
try this, if it works for you, then great, if not, well you need to download the whole game

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6985459

Reactions: jwoa and sdust

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I am telling you guys, in a non confrontational way, this is one or at most two chapters from completion, more likely one. I do not care what he has said in the past. Mono relationship time = something dramatic happening= climax = the end.
That is my prediction.
Myeah if you'd pay attention to some details you'd see this... 16 chapters this game will have so 2 more seasons...
screenshot0001.png

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is possible but I don’t think it’s what he’ll do. (Maybe he will at the end). I think we’ll basically get 2 sex scenes per LI and 2 ‘others’. Similar to what we tend to get now. So main plot plus 2 ‘dates’ per LI. I think unless it’s for the conclusion individual LI updates would make moving the main plot forward tough.
I'd be surprised if DPC pulls the incest route now, especially having no previous inclination towards that in this game or his previous one.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can anyone please help me open the game? I downloaded the 0.8.0 Mac Version on Catalina and cannot even open the game. I see the Renpy window (black loader screen) open and then it closes in less than 0.5 seconds. I've tried everything I can think of like setting permissions in terminal, etc.
Options:
1. Store game in 'Application' folder
2. try permission fixer -> https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564
3. Switch renderer via shift+g or use my provided file posted here -> https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6991419
(https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6991795)

Reactions: superdde39

amineab

Sep 12, 2019
I think one of the reasons to split the routes so early was the inability to transfer all the variables to a new game file. In addition, the separation will help with the code during development, the game should be simplified and reduced to some one common plot and the plot of a relationship with a girl. But I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that DPC will create updates dedicated to one chosen girl. For example, episode 9 is Sage. Or episode 10 - Bella. This makes sense since MС is blocked for other girls and updates should be shorter.
if you are playing solo routes from the beginning of the game you will notice that having one romantic relationship will not affect the length of the game that much... in fact there is roughly the same amount of playtime... but instead of interacting with them as LI you will interact with them as friends.
So no, that will never happen.
+Imagine that you are on sage's path and DPC says that she will get her update in episode 11, That's almost 2/3 years.
I don't think that anyone is patient that much.

Milk123

Apr 24, 2020
holy fuck pls someone helps with this crash everyone had it but no one teaching us how to fix it like fuck I try added hot fix but nothing work like pls

• Haha
Reactions: Laehtsia

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I'd be surprised if DPC pulls the incest route now, especially having no previous inclination towards that in this game or his previous one.
Yes that is an argument but I do think there is a difference between fetishistic incest and dramatic Incest.

I am telling you guys, in a non confrontational way, this is one or at most two chapters from completion, more likely one. I do not care what he has said in the past. Mono relationship time = something dramatic happening= climax = the end.
That is my prediction.
You could be right, but I think there are a lot of plot threads left to wrap up. I agree it does make it feel like end game, but we have Jill fall out/ break up scene, we have Stephen and Bella, we have pregnancy, we have Lynette, we have drugs, we have prostitution, there is still lots of sub plots that need a resolution

Last edited:

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
It is during that breakfast, yeah. MC mentally compares the two couples next to him and then decides to either stick with a girl or keep fucking around.
The mc has thoughts like " Derek is right,I don't need a relationship now" even though I have been been dating/fucking Josy and Maya. Does it set me on their path? Or not?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes