chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I only post here when a new episode comes out, but I've got a few questions for anyone kind enough to reply:

1) Is it possible to get Jill over her stage fright? The end-of-chapter text implies it is an option, but even in my Jill save I couldn't talk her around.
2) Anyone done the obligatory "where are all the renders" walkthrough for this chapter yet? I'm one Sally pic short.
3) Who the hell is the chick we can peek at getting double-teamed at the dorm party? The text suggests we ought to know her, but I sure don't. Is this a reference to something I don't get or just something DPC hasn't explained yet?

Thanks in advance for anyone with answers.

As for general thoughts on the chapter, for anyone who cares... it's fine. I've now resigned myself to the fact that we've figured everything out and there really aren't any giant surprises left (at least among the mysteries set up to this point). All the big potential "A-HA!" moments here are things people have been speculating on for months or even years, and the fan community has been pretty much spot on. Give enough people enough time and no matter how clever you are as a writer they will figure out what you're setting up. It's a consequence of sequential storytelling over time, and there's just nothing DPC can do about it. Which makes me a little sad, actually, which is unfortunately my lingering emotional response to the chapter as a result. I already feel a little disengaged, like I don't care as much about where the story goes from here. Six months from now a new chapter will come out, and I'll play it and it'll be fun, and then I'll set it aside until the next bit and not really think about it between. Like I said, sad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded the Mediafire link for Mac, but when I try to unzip it with the Unarchiver it says it's not possible (apparently some parts are damaged and can't be decompressed) . I tried with the default Mac decompresser but when it finishes, the BAD2 program is only 9GB and crashes whenever I try to open it.
Do you know if it's something wrong with the Mediafire version? Or maybe it's something with my mac?
Most likely your download got corrupted.

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!
BLESS YOU, YOU MADAFAK! <3

• Haha
Reactions: RPDL

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys, I have a problem opening BAD in my Mac,
I have installed the program but when I try to run it, the BAD icon starts shaking but it closes instantly before even opening and without any message or warnings. Any ideas? I'm using Monterrey 12.0
Try opening the executable directly. Right click the app, show package contents and go to /contents/MacOs. The file you are looking for is called BeingADIK. Opening should launch the Terminal which in it's turn should launch the game. If another program opens (such as Texteditor) the executable is missing the execute permission.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I believe so Sarah or Melanie can charge you if you didn't mention to Quinn who you like
Man I declined the whole prostitution thing way back then because I wanted to one up Quinn or something. I can't remember lol. I guess I was just playing that save all this time without thinking about how much scenes I'm missing.

Edgo9010

Nov 21, 2021
[QUOTE = "scorpio99-bj, publicación: 6995141, miembro: 1508862"]
Usé ScrappyMod para pasar el error de guardado culpable ... Veré cómo va mi juego de aquí en adelante.
[/CITA]
Where did you find the mod?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How dense can be the MC to not know Sage's last name? Never heard of it around the campus?
Most likely he doesn't even know his mom's maiden name.

How can it be, you're wondering? well, BaDIK's world is not Real Life. How can it be that a 19 years old chap never asked his dad literally anything about his deceased mom until his dad gave him his mom's diary?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
May I ask something about josy?
I couldn't remember the story of josy properly.
Before the first sex with Josy and MC, I found MC mention(think) Josy has Boyfriend and It's cheating.
So In conclusion Josy cheated her Boyfriend(not MC another guy) and Maya on same time and also she's not a virgin right?
So I wonder who's josy's boyfriend and why she never mention about that guy after that? what happend and Where is that guy now?
I'm kinda confused Am I misunderstanding something?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I only post here when a new episode comes out, but I've got a few questions for anyone kind enough to reply:

1) Is it possible to get Jill over her stage fright? The end-of-chapter text implies it is an option, but even in my Jill save I couldn't talk her around.
yes. practice the song for jill whenever you can. and run to calm her down.

I'm not finding a way out of here..... View attachment 1512611
first freeroam....anyone knows? right after study.....
the arrow to leave is in the middle of the black surface on the right end of the screen

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes