Red88

Jan 18, 2021
In my save doesn't appear the option to choose Jill, only Josy and Maya, Isabella and Sage, what is the requirement to be able to choose Jill?

Reactions: Lazzokun

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
How to trigger the sage and quinn scene according to the walk through being on the sage path should be enough but i cant get it to trigger there has to be something else req for it
It's not enough, if you're on the Jill path (saw the scene where she masturbates) and you try to hang out with her in the library, she rejects you, activating a variable called ep8_quinn_rejected_you making the threesome impossible unless you deactivate it using the console. Using ep8_quinn_rejected_you = False in the console should work unless you haven't fucked her in the ep6 (ep6_quinn_lewd = True in console)

Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: toshiyapong

godlytryhard

Feb 17, 2021
It's not enough, if you're on the Jill path (saw the scene where she masturbates) and you try to hang out with her in the library, she rejects you, activating a variable called ep8_quinn_rejected_you making the threesome impossible unless you deactivate it using the console. Using ep8_quinn_rejected_you = False in the console should work unless you haven't fucked her in the ep6 (ep6_quinn_lewd = True in console)

View attachment 1512678
do u know how to reject jade when preparing for halloween party in the mansion

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the advice! I am absolutely horrible with these things so do you think you can explain it a bit more? Where would I get the file. Do I need to paste this somewhere in the game folder?
"init offset = 1
define config.gl2 = False"
because that's what opens when I click the attachment.
Or do I simply just type out "renderer.rpy" and add that to the app?
Thanks again for everything!
Right click on the attachment and pick Save link as...
Then go the saved file, delete the numbers in the name so it ends up being called renderer.rpy.
Put that file in the game folder. (to see the game folder, right click on game, Show package contents and navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun/)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If Michelangelo could use assistants, he did and so did all the other Renaissance Masters, DPC can get his head out of his ass and hire help too.
Absolutely spot on! He would most likely be the biggest pain in the ass to work for, but he he needs to be realistic about the wait times. It took almost 7 months for this episode to come out. It's possible the next episode will be longer..... maybe July/August? That would mean the following episodes will come out once per year. It will finish around 2030 if decides complete 8 more episodes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I finally managed to play through EP8. In my opinion, DPC has made some important decisions for the future of the LI's and for the MC.

About the LI's:
In EP8 it becomes clear that the MC will either get involved with a LI or the Josy/Maya couple. I don't think the pregnancy test is Zoey's. I rather assume it is (in my playthroughs) from Josy and/or Maya, since there was a little time jump. But as I said, in my playthroughs. But we should look at who else he could be from. The MC left something in the pussies of several girls when he wasn't paying attention. For example, Sage, Lily, Camila. But why is DPC making such a secret of it? I think it has something to do with the throuple again. After the HOT party, the MC has a boner in his sleep again and Josy, our horny little nyphomaniac, never misses an opportunity. You can tell by the way Josy pushes the MC's cock down. The MC hardly moves. Only the MC sleeps at the same time and can not pay attention. Quinn has mistaken birth control pills for sugar. Yes stupid. But that explains why Maya in EP8 wanted the MC to come inside her. Everyone has to be the same for the Throuple.

About the future of the MC:
The MC goes to the gym with Josy. There are one or more major decisions. But one in particular stood out for me. As the MC is punching the bag, a guy approaches him and asks questions. When the MC answers that he doesn't want to fight Caleb, he gets a tip that he should bandage his hands. Why? He shouldn't hurt his hands, which leads us to the concert. Only with good fingers can you play guitar the way the MC did. Remember what the MC once found in a drawer of Jill's bed. A book about Elvis 'The King' Presley. Leon describes it aptly later in the Rooster Cluck. It made the girls take off their underwear. In the Moose Lounge, Derek replaced the image of the football game with a live concert. No wonder all the girls went after the MC.

Zoey:
What bothers me about Zoey is how she is received and embraced by Neil. What if Neil is not the MC's father, but Zoey's? The MC tells Neil in EP2 not to fall in love with the new hotel owner's daughter again. That would certainly be difficult for him if it was his daughter. The appearance of Zoey, in my opinion, has a different background for the MC. When the MC is comforting Sage in the rain, he has a choice to tell Sage to just move on or find closure. In the end, the MC said he should have done it sooner, but now it's too late for that. The MC has more or less finished with all the other girls. But not with Zoey. In the BaD world, there is only one person who knows about it. Isabella. I assume Isabella knows about everything concerning the MC.

Isabella:
When the MC is NOT pursuing Bella as LI's, the two develop a sort of mother-son relationship. Her food tastes to the MC like an Italian mother's. She cuts his hair like Amelia cuts Jill's. And here's the thing. The MC's father will be James, who may have had a brief affair with Lynette. We remember that Lynette did not return to Neil until 3, 5 or 7 days later. This would make Isabella the stepmother of the MC. This would not rule her out as LI if James did not return.

Lynette:
Lynette is the MC's mother. Similarities emerge in EP8. The MC is happy that his mother didn't like the movie either. Lynette also makes very funny faces. Somehow she reminds me of Jill. But don't worry, Jill and the MC
are not related. But I think the Royce family and Lynette could be friends. In the one Polaroid photo where Lynette is with her friends, the Royces' estate is in the background. So I'm assuming the little horny black-haired girl is Jill's sister.

Concert:
The MC proves to everyone that he's got it. He inspires a lot of people with this. Jill realizes that sometimes you have to jump in at the deep end. Everyone, including Jill and Maya, realize that the MC is truly selfless, that he helps others without asking for anything in return. This is also shown when the MC takes Josy by the hand and jumps with her from the tower into the pool. And something else comes to light. The two new girls we see among the audience could be the daughters of Lynette's friends.

It may be that you think I'm crazy now, but I think that this care for the girls is very important. The MC is obviously bad at it, so the girls get it. Now of course the girls are all hot for the MC and imagine that the MC wants them and is therefore in trouble when he secretly stares at every girl like a pervert.

It gets even better. I still think that either Josy and/or Maya have identical twins or very similar siblings. It has something to do with the numbers 12 and 21. The number 12 shows up right at the beginning. I had a feeling from the beginning that there were two Joys. Then that was confirmed at lunch in the cafeteria. Maya said they met Lucas at the EP5 prep party, which of course Josy knew nothing about. How could she when the MC fucked her in the dorm room. This Josy only got to know Lucas as a classmate. Then when Becky came to the table, they talked about the dorm parties and mixed fraternities. The weird thing is that Josy didn't know about it shortly after they cleaned up at the MC. I mean, the conversation about it was only a few hours ago.

After learning that Sage is the Burkes' adopted daughter, I had a few other strange ideas. Maybe Tybalt is just adopted, too. Have you ever considered that Jill Royce is not Amelia's daughter? What if she is Lana's daughter and her father just said that, so Lana is her sister. And here's where it gets totally crazy. Have you guys ever noticed that the MC and Stephen Burke have very similar postures and Lynette to me, despite her petite figure, has a more masculine posture? What if Lynette had died and yet she is not dead. If Lynette was lesbian and/or bi and in order to come out in public with her friend Jade, she took a radical step. Lynette became Stephen. Jade mentioned something like that once in Gender Studies. That's why Neil, who is basically Derek, protected the MC from the truth for his own protection.

Oh yeah, I think the MC will learn more about his possible father James in EP9. In EP5 there was a lot of talk about Italian art paintings. In EP7 there was talk of ambassadors. At the end of EP8, we see something lying on the front doorstep of the beautifully decorated Halloween DIK house. It is a Venetian plague mask, also used for carnival. Is James perhaps an ambassador sent to Italy?

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Finally got it to download, but it crashes right after I allocate resources to the frat house, on the scene where the MC observes Rusty "...must feel guilty as hell." It shows that screen, freezes for about 4 seconds, then crashes to the desktop with no messages.

random guy online

Nov 13, 2020

View attachment 1512678
Im not on the jill path and i didnt interact with quinn a lot(didnt want my help in ep 6) and only other thing that happened in the library except for the maya derek and josy auto scenes is jill coming by to invite josy and others to her performance i didnt have an option with quinn at all so when i open my save file to edit it the quinn rejected you is set to 0 so it should be false so not sure why it wont trigger.
Also how do i activate the console to edit things like you have it in the picture

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Good quality from DPC but imo this update lacked the "magic" of the previous updates. There has always been something ground braking new idea in the updates so far, but this one had basically nothing really interesting. Same games, same quests, the free roam is simple recycle of ideas lacking the complexity of the previous partys like prep party or HOTs party. I did only one playthrough but also these long waits are getting more and more problematic as the game gets longer - i simply don't remember what i was doing in my saved games after all these months! and it is also almost impossible to replay from the start given this game takes much longer to replay all free roams and mini-games, mansion reconstruction, etc.

Noctis67

Jun 14, 2017
(First : Sorry for my english) I have a little problem, when I choose Bella I can't reach the end of the episode , at the end of the last flashback about the MC's mother the game come back to the dinner with Bella (next to her pool).
I continue , but the 2nd time it's same thing
I'm stocked in a timeloop. Does anybody had the same problem ?

Edit : Probleme solved with Hotfix For Cheat Save(v0.8.0) .
Seems to be because I had installed the patch, and then the scrappy mod, but by installing the patch again, problem solved

Last edited:

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
do u know how to reject jade when preparing for halloween party in the mansion
I didn't reject her, before the freeroam event, even though i chose to be with Sage, i used the console command of branchAlone = True and i don't have to send a message rejecting her, she sends nudes instead, and you talk with Nora.

Reactions: krmit

Lazzokun

Jan 19, 2020
In my save doesn't appear the option to choose Jill, only Josy and Maya, Isabella and Sage, what is the requirement to be able to choose Jill?
On the same boat and wondering the same, dude. Only thing from Jill I've missed was the date with her in ep. 7, since Sage was feeling sick and I wanted to be nice to her. Seems like that backfired...

Reactions: Red88

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
Right click on the attachment and pick Save link as...
Then go the saved file, delete the numbers in the name so it ends up being called renderer.rpy.
Put that file in the game folder. (to see the game folder, right click on game, Show package contents and navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun/)
Thank you so much and thank you for your patience!

Reactions: PBS666

Noid42

May 19, 2018
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!
Thank you! saved me from downloading at 500kbps... will seed for a while

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
i didnt interact with quinn a lot(didnt want my help in ep 6)
That's why, you need to help her (fuck her) in EP6 for you to have a threesome on EP8, because that's when she starts to like you and hangs out with you after the library.

Use the console command of ep6_quinn_lewd = True and try again.

Also how do i activate the console to edit things like you have it in the picture
Im just looking at the code in the picture, i don't even have the game open. You can see how to activate the console in this forum if you dig enough. Start with UnRen

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes