Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well even with the ep6 quinn scene changed to true with save editing only difference is quinn participates in the blindfold part but still get a f off from her at the threesome part :HideThePain:
Gotta do it the hard way then :KEK: Is your MC in relationship with Maya and Josy?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Wait a minute, I thought Ashley was by default Anthony's at this point. Can Derek and Ashley be on good terms? If so, how?
In Episode 7 I think you have to talk to Derek and tell him that Ashley is with Anthony then he sends a message to her and she starts crying then the next image of her is leaving the Diks house in the walk of shame in the morning and they are seen together in the epilogue

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I didnt like what drpinkcake is doing with tybalt, he is becoming a comic reliff caracter, he does not pose any treat. he is a rich snob kid, his mind should be that he is better then everyone and untouchable not Crying with his watermelon, he needed to grin his teeth and plan a big revenge

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
In Episode 7 I think you have to talk to Derek and tell him that Ashley is with Anthony then he sends a message to her and she starts crying then the next image of her is leaving the Diks house in the walk of shame in the morning and they are seen together in the epilogue
Yeah did that hmmm. That's interesting, maybe it depends on something else, dunno

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah did that hmmm. That's interesting, maybe it depends on something else, dunno
Well, I have not tried the other routes either, since I helped Derek in Jill's route and I didn't do it in the rest, but I would have to see if there is a difference if they return or not. :unsure:

Reactions: Zirael Q

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Question about the big choice near the end

Is it possible to have "Others" as an option for LI path question if you're on CHIK or Neutral path?
Yes. You can choose Others if you're not on Maya/Josy path, not on Jill's path (she didn't masturbate in the last episode, and she didn't took you to see her friends).

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
I didnt like what drpinkcake is doing with tybalt, he is becoming a comic reliff caracter, he does not pose any treat. he is a rich snob kid, his mind should be that he is better then everyone and untouchable not Crying with his watermelon, he needed to grin his teeth and plan a big revenge
don't worry, he'll delve into the mountains next season and comeback after intense training, then he and MC will have their ultimate battle for the honor of marrying Jill :ROFLMAO:

but for now, he'll mourn with his watermelon:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Well, I've just finished all my routes. And man, Sage is fucking canon.

DPC always delivers, what a journey.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I didnt like what drpinkcake is doing with tybalt, he is becoming a comic reliff caracter, he does not pose any treat. Crying with his watermelon, he needed to grin his teeth and plan a big revenge
maybe his daddy will help him out considering mc cuckholded him.

random guy online

Nov 13, 2020
Yes. You can choose Others if you're not on Maya/Josy path, not on Jill's path (she didn't masturbate in the last episode, and she didn't took you to see her friends), in the code it says that you can't be a DIK either.
lol if thats true then i cant even pick the others option even though MC has a good relationship with a lot of side girls maya/josy path rly messes with other paths a lot

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Does anybody else have this issue?

I never dated Jill or anything yet during this version (8.0) my character acted like and talked like they where in a relationship -_-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was there a rework in the story or is this bug?

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys, unfortunately I think my antivirus has deleted the .exe file from the game folders, it is located in the WINDOWS I686 folder and in the WINDOWS X86_64 folder.
Someone could pass them to me, otherwise I would have to re-download 20gb of game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes