Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Again, just for those unaware, the Pregnancy Test has nothing to do with MC, even if you don't fuck anyone you get the test scene.
Can be any of the DIKs or maybe Arieth.
Thanks for confirming, this question was bugging me. But, it could still be the reason why Zoey came back, and it is a flashback test from the Interlude coming up. (hope not)

I think it's Heather ... Tommy joking about Heather's period

It is also from a couple that is canon on any route because if it is Ashley then on my route then it is Anthony's son

Also I want Derek and KRJ to be together :ROFLMAO:
My guess, it's Ashley or Heather.
Most probably Ashley tho. I'm sure it is
You are all forgetting someone... Wendyyyyy

Reactions: Ilhares

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Does anybody else have this issue?

I never dated Jill or anything yet during this version (8.0) my character acted like and talked like they where in a relationship -_-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was there a rework in the story or is this bug?

If you want weird, take a look at my post. In this playthrough I avoided Jill like the plague and still go this dialogue with Bella.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6995975

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
At last quinn is fully down for mc. Not so much for content for quinn but god damn, Very important one.
My crimes : I butt slapped mommy and mommy loved it.
I was only on path of quinn so sage and quinn exam was so easy.
Quinn lost her words when mc teased her and really great moment when she put her head on mc shoulder . . .there was intensel delay. . . A moment build up
. . . Well played dev. Well played.

180 > degree change in Jill character. . . Looks like our constant bashing her character has reached dev ears.

Fuck me upside down : That blue hair arrive. . . Drama while being high on crack cocain is on the way. . .but Qinne for me. So my mc will be friend of her but no shit.

Who the fuck is pregnant(I hope quinn is, I only fucked her so it's good ending for quinn path, leaving collage with her, I know it not happening but i would love that) . . Keeping my sword ready.

Tybalt : good ridden bitch.

Overall A lighter tone in this episode , Well not for cheaters.

If anyone on sage path and you fucked Jade. . . I want to see that shit tornado ☺.

Bella hugging mc for supporting jill. That was beautiful moment.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Tfw we'll probably have to wait an entire year for the next episode...

View attachment 1512756
I kinda hope that prelude is some short thing he'll have out in a month or so. I'm not really interested in seeing like 6 or 8 Zoey sex scenes of her time as a surfer gal :LUL:
Who the fuck is pregnant(I hope quinn is, I only fucked her so it's good ending for quinn path, leaving collage with her, I know it not happening but i would love that) . . Keeping my sword ready.
Probably going to be Mona or someone that could have potentially slept with other people too. Gotta account for blue balls playthroughs

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Alright, I saw some people asking the other night but never saw an answer...So i am at the freeroam when you need to reject Jade. I dont have any message from her or a option to send her one.

Any ideas on that yet?

Oct 1, 2020
Lily is so hot, she easily gives Quinn a run for her money in every way.
I want my MC to roll with her..it's a shame she isn't a love interest, as such.
Unlike Quinn, she lets the MC know exactly where he stands with her.

Dnutz

Apr 24, 2021
is it me or do u feel bad that you bang bella or left bella behind? i think pink gave us a shitty choice there cuz damn i felt bad at both, i hope bella will let us keep jill after the jilt of banging the MC cuz she opened that door to fuck her friendship up with jill :cry:

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
If you want weird, take a look at my post. In this playthrough I avoided Jill like the plague and still go this dialogue with Bella.
Its similar to mine yea, Really weird either the dev didn't write an alternate path or this is a bug.
its also weird how you cannot choose Jill and I was forced to choose between Bella and Sage. Kinda feels like I am getting forced onto the Jill path here.

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
You had a date with Jill but you decided to avoid her after that. That is exactly what the MC say in your screenshots. I do not see your issue. You can only reject Jill at your first date, if you are on Dick path, but that is a nono for Bella path.
I had a walktrough with Jill and Bella fully romanced. When I chose Bella, this conversation was waaaaay different. At the ending when Bella went to see her, she had a very angry face.

Sep 29, 2021
Does anybody else have this issue?

I never dated Jill or anything yet during this version (8.0) my character acted like and talked like they where in a relationship -_-
This is DPC's lazy writing. He'd be better served by increasing the quality of his writing instead of always upping his render and animation output. Sometimes less is more.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
I didnt like what drpinkcake is doing with tybalt, he is becoming a comic reliff caracter, he does not pose any treat. he is a rich snob kid, his mind should be that he is better then everyone and untouchable not Crying with his watermelon, he needed to grin his teeth and plan a big revenge
He has been a comic relief from the start but before episode 8 he did pose as a threat. The way he reacted on this episode was just too much. I expected a better "Fight for Jill".

cb863

May 21, 2021
how do you get the cluck with all the girls at the strip club in episode 8?? read you had to take tommy's shift and i did that but didnt get it??

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Lily is so hot, she easily gives Quinn a run for her money in every way.
I want my MC to roll with her..it's a shame she isn't a love interest, as such.
Unlike Quinn, she lets the MC know exactly where he stands with her.
imo she's better than Quinn she's more confident and honestly more in control of her life. While Quinn hides behind a fake tough girl facade to protect herself and is completely screwing up right now with the drugs thing. Lily is probably going to usurp leadership of the HOTS from under Quinn when Sage finally leaves.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes